Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone! Guess I missed Zainu πŸ˜­...hopefully she'll be on today so I can catch some masti with her πŸ˜†

@Nims - Maa Exchange?! πŸ€£ So they took Wife Swap and "adapted" it to suit an Indian audience? πŸ˜• If you have such a problem with the concept anyway, why take the show in the first place? Waise it seems "Maa Exchange" (randomest title ever ) is exactly the same as Wife Swap in that the woman of the house will live in a different house....so what's changed/adapted? Unless these producers have seen a different Wife Swap than I have...😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrah

Just saw Sushant's Maula Mere promo! I look forward to it! *excited muh* πŸ˜ƒ and oh god! Anyone saw that Maa-Exchange promo!? W*F kinda show is THAT!? 😳

and I'm quite excited about Tanu Weds Manu.. Such an unusual pairing.. and I usually like Madhavan's movies and his character looks pretty sweet type in it and Kangana's looks mad.. πŸ˜† This sounds like a good movie... 

OMG you saw the promo for Sushant's performance? I wanna see toooooooo! Is it up on YT? And woah Maa EXCHANGE? W*F is THAT?!πŸ˜†

Heyy Vas! Dude you hardly show up these days. Kahaan gaayab ho?πŸ˜›
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hellooooo! How are? 

AreYaar thumbnail
Just checked YT....saw Daya's promo and Ragini's promo but didn't find Sushant's :((......Ragini's act.....ermmm.....they've got a conjoined twins wala act....Jay and Neerav playing the conjoined twins in love with RaginiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†.....looked kinda cheesy to me.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Kavya!
Bazinga thumbnail
Hi Anu *hugs* how are you?

Accha, did you watch this week's JDJ? Sushant's performance was FANTASTIC! That aside, I thought he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable with his crush on Madhuri and the swooning hahaha - SSR is growing on me, I think I am going to root for him this season *excited muh*

And then that boxer guy - man he never stops cracking me up - did you see that bit where he was telling Remo "haan haan, improve karne ki koshish karoonga *pause* agar bachaa toh",also when he was telling Malaika "main boxing main 15-16 saalon se hoon, dancing main bhi hota toh kisi ko bhi na chodoon " - Akhil is so high on the entertainment factor man 🀣🀣🀣🀣

AreYaar thumbnail
*hugs back* I've been good yaar....how about you?

Yeppp LOVED Sushant's performance this week.....we were discussing it a few pages back.....LOL Akhil is hilarious indeed....seriously he says the darnest things that just crack me up....waise I think Malaika was getting pissed off with his antics a bit cuz he wasn't taking her feedback in the right manner....Madhuri is SUCH an intelligent lady....loved how she turned his boxing analogy back on him only and told him that his punches weren't connecting....lol.....

Anyways....spoiler for next week is that Akhil is going to get eliminated sadly....lol....so mera woh entertainment quotient khatam :((....haha.....the entire JDJ forum is rejoicing though....I think we're the only few who got entertainment out of that guy....lol
Bazinga thumbnail
Haan yaar, I just read the spoiler about Akhil's ouster , I feel sad for his choreographer, I will really miss him :(.Shekhar Suman could've gotten out instead 'coz dancing wise he is on par with Akhil -sigh!

OMG SO true- I love how Madhuri is conducting herself in general also, she doesn't seem to be criticizing anyone that much and is very enocuraging mostly, even when she is criticizing some contestants she isn't rude or blunt , she's doing that also in a very sweet and intelligent manner - terrific! I'd say she has been the celebrity judge in dance shows so far πŸ‘. Initially when I heard that MD was going to judge JDJ, I was happy but at the same time I was kind of worried that she might make a complete fool of herself or behave in such a way that she'd end up losing the respect I have for her - thank god she has not turned out like that, at least till now.

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8498-geet-all-set-to-seduce-maan.htm

This girl is PREGNANT for crying out loud! Pathetic!

I'm gonna watch BBB today....yayyyy!!
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy Kavya and Anu! πŸ€—

That promo doesn't show much of Sushant's performance.. only a bit.. they're just showing if he'll score a hat-trick.. But oh, Ragini's performance has Jai and Neerav as conjoined twins? Lol I find this weird.. Gotta see the promo and whats in the Daya one? Did he get good comments?

Yeah, I'm quite sad Akhil got eliminated.. He was so entertaining.. πŸ˜† Oh exactly! I was so impressed how Madhuri explained Akhil that they could see the effort but not the result.. uski khopdi main ghuss gai thi baat.. πŸ˜† I wanted Shekhar to leave first! Hmph! 

Vasu/Anu - You guys haven't seen ME promo? Chalo, let me look for it.. But seriously, it so lame.. Moms swap houses.. Pooja Bedi is also in it.. and basically its different from Wife Swap coz it highlights on how a MOM handles the house and kids.. πŸ˜† 
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Mash! *waves* Lol.. 🀣 🀣 They mentioned the bloody fact but no one cares about it.. πŸ˜† Bas seduction honi chahiye.. πŸ˜† Idiots! 

Mannn, you're watching BBB? I saw first 20 mins.. Now the 2nd link isn't opening for me! :((