Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

I went searching for the JDJ post - kya nonsense hai! Kahan Sushant, kahan KSG.. Aur kahan Daya. I don't know how Daya performs, but just because he has "room for improvement" means that THAT is the required norm of the show? Contests with "room for improvement" are what the show's about and any decent dancers are therefore wrongfully casted? And should be looked upon as you would look at an 8th grader testing for 1st grade? Why invalidate Sushant's talent and hard work in the show as being "over the expertise limit" just because your favorite is under it? And the idea is: Sushant's dance was good, THAT's why people praised him and NOT Sushant has people praising him so his dance will be assumed to be good when it wasn't. 😳

And hypocrites are a pet peeve of mine. Something tells me, I'm not going to like AS a lot at all. I know you told me Anu, but something else tells me too.. 🤣🤣 Sixth sense maybe.. 🤣🤣🤣 Oh gosh I should shut up.. Okay back to watching the show.. 😆
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

I went searching for the JDJ post - kya nonsense hai! Kahan Sushant, kahan KSG.. Aur kahan Daya. I don't know how Daya performs, but just because he has "room for improvement" means that THAT is the required norm of the show? Contests with "room for improvement" are what the show's about and any decent dancers are therefore wrongfully casted? And should be looked upon as you would look at an 8th grader testing for 1st grade? Why invalidate Sushant's talent and hard work in the show as being "over the expertise limit" just because your favorite is under it? And the idea is: Sushant's dance was good, THAT's why people praised him and NOT Sushant has people praising him so his dance will be assumed to be good when it wasn't. 😳

LOL you know what amuses me the most.....there's a crowd in that forum trying to take the moral high ground by saying they're all "objective" types strictly watching for dancing and yet it's OBVIOUS they resent Sushant's scores and high votes if their own favorites don't get high scores and that is why they pick on him in particular.....I have nothing against Daya....infact I quite like him as a person on the show from what I've seen so far and he's working hard despite being so large framed....he's very lucky to have Vrushali as well....but anyways that's besides the point.....last week he scored more than Sushant I think.....were Sushant fans running around making posts about him? No they weren't....

Honestly I don't even post much in that section but the KSG comparison did it for me.....that is like the ULTIMATE insult you can give to any person....comparing them to KSG😆.....and I think that person STILL isn't getting the point *sigh*😆......pata nahin discussion ko kahaan se kahaan le gaye....first started by picking on Sushant's popularity....then saying his level of dancing is beyond this show so he shouldn't participate only?😆😆 Yeh achha hai.....😆

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Choro yaar Anu! I've learned from you only k kuch log honestly kabhi nahi seekh sakte.. *shakes head* And CMG is such a carcinogen when it comes IF. I don't even remember the pre-CMG days, back when sanity used to prevail. Ab toh aik din hi araam sey guzar jaye, yehi ghaneemat hai.. KSG and his popularity usey hi mubarak ho! Celebrity Meter pe No.1 spot rakhain shauk sey. He can have his fans and his popularity with pleasure - I'm sure Sushant is going to be just fine with talent alone. 😆 

And I don't understand why KSG is brought into random conversations?!?! How did this season of JDJ have ANYTHING to do with KSG?! Toh khamakhan ka comparision?! 😕 Let that man live in peace with his fangirls. And let Sushant prosper in his own right as a dancer. Bey wajah ka tamasha.. 
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol. Originally the TM said how Sushant's dance wasn't THAT good and didn't deserve a 30.. and now he's SO good that he's beyond the dancing level of the show and shouldn't have participated! Talk about changing your opinions.. 😆

Loved your reply to the KSG comparing post, Anu! I was cheering for you! 😆 Comparing someone to KSG is the biggest insult EVER!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Nimrah! I thought you were in lurking mode today.. 🤣🤣🤣
nimrah thumbnail
Lol I didn't notice you guys were online actually.. 😆 and I'm also reading TMK reviews.. sooo, bhool gai post karna.. I might have continued lurking.. The Sushant topic made me post though.. 😆

I really enjoyed reading the LTL discussion you two were having.. I can never discuss it in so much detail as you guys do.. 😆 Loved reading it. 
-Fivr- thumbnail
Kahan ka detail yaar.. I'm toh just watching and randomly pointing out things.. Like right now, Nakku's about to drink that ash-milk mix and I am throughly grossed out. In fact I think my gag reflex is working over time.. 🤣🤣🤣
nimrah thumbnail
Fivr.. if all that discussion was not detail.. I would like to see your detailed review or discussion.. 😆

Ohh that ash-milk part was so gross and lame.. Nakku ka nautanki level bohut high hogaya tha Kala ka sach jaane ke baad.. 😆 😆
-Fivr- thumbnail
^^ Err.. have you seen my TINs..? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It takes me 4-5 hours to write them.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yaar woh beechari bhi kya karey - pehley Dutta kanch dikha k gaya.. Phir Kala diye sey photo jala rahi hai.. Kuch na kuch toh rub off hona hi tha.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
nimrah thumbnail
Okay your TINs are like wayyyyy detailed. I've read 2-3 of them since I am not that regular in the LTL forum and mannn, half of the things, I never even noticed which you've discussed in so much detail.. 😆