Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh GOD yaar....I TOLD you there is no point in watching the lead up to the wedding....it really was CRAP.....asli story starts after that.....if you continue like this, you really won't have the patience left to get to after the wedding epis :P lol.....
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm on the 11th of November. Shadi was on the 13th. Just let me have enough patience to watch it for the next hour and a half. Because I swear, I am losing patience.

Everyone else I'm okay with - I understand their reasons for what they did and it makes sense to me. Except Nakku's. She makes NO sense to me. I just want to smack her silly and tell her to shut up. 😳

*takes deep breath*
-Fivr- thumbnail
Okay.. I get it.. It makes sense. Even Nakku's behavior makes sense.. *relieved muh*
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL you understood Nakku's reasons? Itni jaldi? Which epi are you on?
-Fivr- thumbnail

LOL!!! Bachelor party ho rahi hai abhi toh.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good Lord! What the heck is this!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO....I skipped the bachelor party epi....I was too pissed off with LTL at that point :P....but I read about it.....Baaji bana item girl😆....I swear the show was in some sort of alternate universe in those few epis in my opinion
-Fivr- thumbnail
LOL!!! I am not sure what to feel at this point - I think I'm exhausted with trying to figure out just what the heck everyone's thinking hiding the truth. So now that I have some generic hypothesis for that, this dance has just thrown me for a spin.. I mean, I don't know if I want to cringe or laugh my head off at this point.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
What is it about women dancing that turns otherwise normal and sophisticated men into a bunch of butt-shaking Neanderthals..?
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

What is it about women dancing that turns otherwise normal and sophisticated men into a bunch of butt-shaking Neanderthals..?

LMAO ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Nicely said ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
-Fivr- thumbnail

@Vasu: Lol! *takes a bow* 🤣🤣🤣🤣

-----------------------------

*Edit*

I didn't want to spam so I'm just editing this post instead...

Ho gayi shadi!!! *does cartwheels around the CC* Now I'm watching the revelation episode.. *excited muh* 😃😃
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago