Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
LMAO! Apavitra! 🤣 🤣 I read an article about this a week before.. and oh yes yes, make a Sushita VM! *eager muh*

Oh well.. I hope it is not as huge hit as OSO was.. Hmph! 😆 
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL, my mum's friends have gone to see TMK recently and they LOVED it....so I guess it will resonate with some people anyway. Guess I'll watch it....

I don't know whether it is a good or bad thing that TMK might flop...Farah wanted to prove that she could make a hit without SRK....so..is it sad that she apparently can't?
nimrah thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

LOL, my mum's friends have gone to see TMK recently and they LOVED it....so I guess it will resonate with some people anyway. Guess I'll watch it....

I don't know whether it is a good or bad thing that TMK might flop...Farah wanted to prove that she could make a hit without SRK....so..is it sad that she apparently can't?

Oh well, obviously some people will like it.. Some will not! 😆 Farha Khan has been re-tweeting ALL the positive reviews.. It has flooded my timeline! 😆

And being a biased SRK fan.. I would be glad if its proven she can't make a hit without SRK! *shrugs* I know that's like really bitchy and mean and andhi-fangiri on my part.. But I can't help it! 😆 

*Edit: OMG! Just saw your previous post.. You liked that DN scene.. Loved your review of it.. Mash is going to be sooo happy.. 😆
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
OMG Vas you liked this scene?? Wooohoooooooo🤗

Ok Mash, now you have to go full guns blazing then and make her watch ALL the best DN scenes!😛

@Vas:

[quote=psawyer]and I liked that N isn't the kind of darri-darri, weak, pathetic heroine who faints at the touch of a man or goes into ultra-angry mode etc. I very much liked that she has the guts and, more importantly, the intuitiveness to come to him and share her experience and use it to give him advice and hope. You can see on his face how alternately impressed and incredulous he is that she has absolutely no fear of him, Dutta bhau, whom everyone else seems to fear and/or shy away from. She has no problem in telling him straight, even that which he does not want to her. From my own - relatively limited - experience of this show....it seems to me that she is the first (only?) person to really see inside him and understand what makes him tick. I loved that she told him straight that she wasn't afraid of him. And I really liked her reminding him of all the good things he had going for him in his life - his family, his fiance...it was like she was the deepest part of his soul manifesting to remind him that there was something still to live for, something to fight for.[/quote]

Beautifully put!👏  Dude come onnnnnn....now you HAVE to watch their story! Do you see stories like this on desi TV otherwise??? Nakku and Dutta are very different sort of characters.....Yes Nakku is not the typical dari si sehmi si type of "touch me not" sati savitri like most TV heroines are....she has her annoying mahaanta and bhaashangiri traits but when it comes to Dutta especially, she's fearless....she understands him like no one else can....she stands up to him like no one else can....that is what intrigued him about her from the get go....and that is what everything built on slowly and steadily......these two connect on a SOULFUL level.....the understanding and the WAY their relationship has been developed is amazing.....how that faith holds despite all odds....it's amazing....it's unique on Indian tv.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimrah

LMAO! Apavitra! 🤣 🤣 I read an article about this a week before.. and oh yes yes, make a Sushita VM! *eager muh*

Oh well.. I hope it is not as huge hit as OSO was.. Hmph! 😆 

LOL I'm a silent reader of the PR forum and I was cracking up reading the posts.....ppl are wondering after all this time of "pavitrata", do these two bholuraams even KNOW how to do IT??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But apparently there was a precap today which shows that Manav does have some moves after all🤣🤣
nimrah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL I'm a silent reader of the PR forum and I was cracking up reading the posts.....ppl are wondering after all this time of "pavitrata", do these two bholuraams even KNOW how to do IT??🤣

But apparently there was a precap today which shows that Manav does have some moves after all🤣🤣

Hahahaha! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Oh my god! Itne bhole hain dono?  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

LMAO @ Manav has some moves after all! 🤣 🤣
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimrah

Hahahaha! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Oh my god! Itne bhole hain dono?  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

LMAO @ Manav has some moves after all! 🤣 🤣

Areyyyyyy you have to SEE them to believe them.....they are sooooooooooooo shy and awkward when it comes to romance....but I find it so amusingly adorable😆😆....but yeah it was getting kinda ridiculous by this point cuz they'd been married for a while now and they've obviously come a long way from their initial days of awkwardness....so I guess they had to move to this step now......but I wonder if the title of the show will hold true anymore🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
nimrah thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Areyyyyyy you have to SEE them to believe them.....they are sooooooooooooo shy and awkward when it comes to romance....but I find it so amusingly adorable😆😆....but yeah it was getting kinda ridiculous by this point cuz they'd been married for a while now and they've obviously come a long way from their initial days of awkwardness....so I guess they had to move to this step now......but I wonder if the title of the show will hold true anymore🤣

Aww lol.. 😆 It sounds cute but yeah obviously they've been married for quite long, then split up then got together again, right!? :P Next step was quite necessary warna unreal hojata.. like Munna-Munni.. 😆 I think they still haven't done IT! 😆 

LMAO @ the bold bit.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 I guess since both of them are oh-so-pavitra.. their rishta will alwaysss remain pavitra only.. 😆
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
According to an article of MidDay.. Ali Merchant and Sara Khan have split up! 🤣 🤣

ALREADY!? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I know I am not supposed to post anything until I get to the post-revelation part. But damn it this is so annoying! Babi has warped everyone's mind! Her constant need to hide everything, Nakku's constant "main saach bata dey gi" but then not saying anything at all jaap, Baji's need to not make Dutta any more upset than he already is and Aayi Sahib's need to have a dark skinned bahu to protect her son. What a freaking mess! Baki sab ka I can understand to an extent - twisted selfish reasons. But Nakku ka constant "I'll tell him, I'll tell him" but never actually telling him crap is pissing me off!

*fumes*

I hope I hit the 15th November episode soon because I am this close to pulling my hair out.