Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

So I was given a warning PM again today.....

.....*waves to stalkers* Obviously some ppl will never get a life and continue to sit on the report button๐Ÿฅฑ

Wait.. What?!? Why?!?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ This is a little ridiculous now! ๐Ÿ˜•
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WHAT!? You got a warning!? WHY??? Isn't it like against the rules to stalk a CC? And what did you say that you got a warning? I don't remember any such talk happening. This is getting seriously ridiculous.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh I read this article too. I dont think it must've been a reason because obviously at the end of the day.. sibling fight isn't an issue to worry about and she herself was quite eager for R.com to have another season.. Even Rishabh was.. Well, I can't clearly say.. but, I think that might not have been the reason..

Mash - Check at 9:30. I used to get that different Colors. It showed LTL at 9:30. 

and lol about the labcoat measurement.. I know! I was like this is the first time its happening.. but oh well, just going with the flow.. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Just saw the grumpy update.. ๐Ÿคฃ Its sooo cute! ๐Ÿ˜† And love the caps you posted. Reeeally cute expressions.. ๐Ÿ˜† and yes, today's LTL was veryyy boring.. 
nimrah thumbnail
..and I am giving my cousin my USB with R.com videos in it coz her net is slow and she can't watch it on YT.. Things I do to make people watch R.com! ๐Ÿ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Nimrah: Yeah that's what I thought! Isn't it against forum rules for someone to stalk CCs?! ๐Ÿ˜• This is seriously annoying now.

*runs back to LTL catch up session*

AreYaar thumbnail
@Mash: Replied to your PM.

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Edit it out yourself Anu...chodo...and I know how it feels...totally kills my mood. What is soooo ridiculous that the show has ended, we toh have stopped watching it since a year or so now and they are still stalking us...*throws up on the stalkers*
nimrah thumbnail
Lol. Parh liya.. I find it pretty wrong. They should warn those members first who are stalking our CCs when it is sooo against the rules to stalk a CC, which you're not a part of... 

Reading TMK reviews.. Ab tak almost all of them are bad, but I know this film WILL turn out to be a hit!

Yeah I read it Anu.. You may edit it if you want..
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Mash: It did piss me off for a bit but I went and washed dishes....ab mera mood better hai๐Ÿ˜†

Whatever.....these ppl can NEVER get a life, man.....I mean can you even EXPECT some akkal from ppl who have nothing else to do in their lives but spam TB articles to raise the rankings of their so called "angels"??๐Ÿฅฑ

Pata nahin IS cc se abhi bhi in logon ko itna pyar kyun hai๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†.....we're quite irresistible it seems๐Ÿ˜Ž

@Nimrah: Like I said.....new dev. team....new rules ;-)

I was also reading the TMK reviews....LOL.....the movie is getting badlyyyyyy trashed....haha.....yeah I think it will be a hit still but might not be a hit to the level of OSO.

AreYaar thumbnail
I feel like making a Sushita VM today.....hmmm

Oh btw in PR related news....Manav-Archana are finally going to do the big DEED.....they're gonna become APAVITRA๐Ÿคฃ.....they're on their honeymoon now๐Ÿ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats everyone on the new CC!

@Anu - seriously, you got a warning? ๐Ÿ˜• Some people....huh....

Originally posted by: psawyer

Actually....I quite like this scene Mash. Didn't think I would...but I do, and I see what you and Fattiman mean when you talk about how their love story is so different. I don't know how well N & D know each other at this point...probably not very well at all...and I liked that N isn't the kind of darri-darri, weak, pathetic heroine who faints at the touch of a man or goes into ultra-angry mode etc. I very much liked that she has the guts and, more importantly, the intuitiveness to come to him and share her experience and use it to give him advice and hope. You can see on his face how alternately impressed and incredulous he is that she has absolutely no fear of him, Dutta bhau, whom everyone else seems to fear and/or shy away from. She has no problem in telling him straight, even that which he does not want to her. From my own - relatively limited - experience of this show....it seems to me that she is the first (only?) person to really see inside him and understand what makes him tick. I loved that she told him straight that she wasn't afraid of him. And I really liked her reminding him of all the good things he had going for him in his life - his family, his fiance...it was like she was the deepest part of his soul manifesting to remind him that there was something still to live for, something to fight for. A very nice scene, well acted by both, and ignoring the weird bright flashing thing that really jarred...I liked the scene very much.