Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Shwetha πŸ˜ƒ 

Seeing u after a long time. Hope ur doing well. 😊 

Very well analysed πŸ‘ I found ur title very appealing.πŸ‘πŸΌ The contrast u made between the two women, Bj n Arpita, is so correct.

Bj is definitely not realising the strength of Arpita's love. She's way away from the true meaning of love. For her Love is all about Physical intimacy.  She can never understand  the Divine Love between Arpi n Avi.

Hi nandu,
Thank you for reading my post plus liking it.😊😊 Yes actually this title struck my head while I was watching the episode and was sure that I am going to write this down in my post. It came to my mind when arpi was shivering and bahuji was happily smiling after she came to know the truth from avi *beep *beep hehehehe I am so mad and pissed by her attitude yaar
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Shwetha  πŸ€—
Very well written , I loved the title .

BJ will never underestand Avita's love for each other. So far she has been underestimating their love. I am sure one day she will fall flat on her face, I can't wait for that day.
Avi trusts her so much, has blind faith in her, hope something happens soon to shake this trust or atleast to make Avi more careful about Arpi's safety in that house.

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hiee ShwethaπŸ€—

Amazing post dear.. have put it down very well...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
perfect contrast between two women...
they are totally opposite from each other..thinking wise as well as action wise too...
one is selfish...as u said..she think abt herself -me me me me me always..
one is selfless..she can do anything to protect her love and has proved too...😊

200% agree with you...
I juz loved the title...

Thnks Shwetha..πŸ˜ƒ
loved your postπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
hiya swethaπŸ€—
awesome post loved it very much......
agree with all......
@prash dear even u should start writing analysisπŸ˜‰
shwetha85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Hiee ShwethaπŸ€—

Amazing post dear.. have put it down very well...πŸ‘
perfect contrast between two women...
they are totally opposite from each other..thinking wise as well as action wise too...
one is selfish...as u said..she think abt herself -me me me me me always..
one is selfless..she can do anything to protect her love and has proved too...😊

200% agree with you...
I juz loved the title...

Thnks Shwetha..πŸ˜ƒ
loved your postπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Hi Prathistha,
Thank you so very much for reading and liking mypost. I am so glad and yes as I replied to nandini the title struck my head while I was watching the episode yesterday and I knew it then that I am going to write.😊
shwetha85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

hiya swethaπŸ€—

awesome post loved it very much......
agree with all......
@prash dear even u should start writing analysisπŸ˜‰

Hi Priya,

Thanks a lot dear for reading and liking my post😊
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shwetha, I applaud you for such in depth comparisons.
You are correct with Arpita being a selfless person. This is a trait that she has inherited from her loving mother who is always selfless and puts her family above herself. I think it was because of Mama Rai's patience and love and affection that Arpita grew to be a very sweet and loving girl. Arpi was using the skills she learned from her mother to please and benefit her husband. Also, Mama Rai has taught her that a girl's husband always comes first and that he must be protected at all times. Much like her actions to prevent Avdesh from killing Papa Rai. Likewise, Apri loves her husband very much and thus she will do anything to keep him alive. She had shot RV to save her husband's life. Her actions were motivated by love and affection and the need to keep Avi safe. It never came across her mind that Avi will be pleased that she was willing to save his life. Her actions after the shooting shows that her previous strength was lost and her conscience is taking over. She can't handle the fact that she has harmed another being while attempting to save her husband. To her, a sin is a sin, regardless of the reason for committing it. Instead of enjoying the fact that Avi is alive, she is dreaded the fact that she committed a crime. This action proves that indeed, Arpi is a selfless person. Whereas, Bhauji (if she was in Arpi's position), she would have been happy that Avi was alive and she would have rather feed RV to dogs.

I agree that Bhauji is very selfish. This is probably a trait that she developed after her husband died. She had to start thinking of her self because there was no one to think about her. Bhauji has allowed her jealousy to prevent her from thinking fairly and logically. Instead of appreciating Arpita's self-less deed to protect Avi, Bhauji is jealous that Arpi has done something to gain Avi's approval. Bhauji wants Avi for herself and does not like sharing him with anyone. She believes that by separating Avita, she can have Avi for herself. However, she is forgetting the fact that even with Arpi's interference or existance, Avi would never agree to her desires. He sees her as a mother and nothing more, how can a child have shameful thoughts about his own mother. This is not Hamlet or any old greek folklores where the sons have relationships with their mothers. Was she planning to keep her lusty thoughts to herself for the rest of her and allow Avi to grow into a single old man? OMG, I can see Bhauji as a granny with a white saree and white hair and holding a cane while crouching and coughing. Avi will have gray hair and dressed in white as well and he will be holding his gun. But he will still be handsome regardless of his age. Bhauji would have this look on her face as if she wished she was younger and that she should have told Avi her feeling. πŸ˜† Sorry Bhauji, its too late!!!!!!!!!!
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorry, wrong post.
Edited by Sidda8 - 13 years ago