India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Selfless Deed Vs The Self-Seeking Pride

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Man can never be a woman's equal in the spirit of selfless service with which nature has endowed her.--Mohandas GandhiClapClap

Hello Everyone,HugSmile

Done with Exams and ready for a breakParty but then thought that let me put my pen back to work and express my thoughts and views about yesterday's episode which indeed was a flip side of the main stream story line. Arpita took this never thought HUGE step  and shocked everyone especially me as a person/Woman, thats why I called this topic The Selfless deed and The Self-seeking pride to analyze the contrast in the spectrum of love and care.Confused

The Selfless Deed:Thumbs Up

Love is every shade of the rainbow, and no color at all." - Bonita M QuesinberrySmile

Arpita encountered the most dreadful and unexpected situation of the Inspector trying to kill her husband in front of her eyes. She pushed him hard but that was not it. Inspector and Avdesh has a physical juggle and it reached a point where in again RV came to the site of killing Avdesh. Arpita who was a bit helpless while the juggle was going on but now had to take a major step to save her husband's lifShocked. She picked up the gun and shot the person who was about the end the story of Avdesh. She is such an altruistic person that she thinks he has committed a crime for which she should be in jail and didn't even ask Avdesh to save her to protect her from police or going to jail which usually people do ask for.This
situation as a whole has shacked her and to the extent that she has tuned into a zombieConfusedOuch who doesn't realizes whats happening around her where is walking or what is she doing. It is not allowing her to be in rest or to close her eyes. She is not able to be herself anymore. Avdesh tries to console her and says everything will be fine and and at last she finds respite in Avdesh's arms and lap.Day Dreaming

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Breanna M HerreraClapClap

To Arpita--Avdesh is Everything and her world and to save this world she has self sacrificed herself and has done much more than expected as a wife.ClapSmileBig smile But she herself as a person her spirit is totally devastated!!!!!CryCry

The Self-Seeking Pride:Stern Smile

"Love is an expression and assertion of self-esteem, a response to one's own values in the person of another. One gains a profoundly personal, selfish joy from the mere existence of the person one loves. It is one's own personal, selfish happiness that one seeks, earns, and derives from love."---Unknown

Uffff yeh Bahuji!!!!!D'ohAngry She on the other hand is Shocked, Dazed, Surprised, Traumatized, Shaken, Stunned, Taken aback(wow so many expressions thanks to her eyes!!!LOLLOL
ROFL)  after coming to know certain facts and was actually Jealous too when Avdesh said whatever Arpita did is not expected all the time from women.Ouch She comes to her room and talks to herself and feels happy that Arpita has killed RV and will be going to jail soon and babuaji will remain hers forever. She is only bothered about this one thing she doesn't care if Arpita won't have shot RV then RV would have definitely finished Avdesh. She is so self centered and always its about ME ME ME for her.Unhappy So true what Avdesh said that Nobody could have done what Arpita did for him. Well, Bahuji you are welcome to dream about Arpi in jail but this will never happen because Avdesh is still around and will never let this happen. She doesn't know the true meaning of love and care. She thinks she rules Avdesh's life as she has done a lot in the past for him and for the house. But now what Arpita has done is nowhere comparable and much much greater. Clap

The force of selfishness is as inevitable and as calculable as the force of gravitation--UnknownConfused
(I have a gut feeling that one day Bahuji is going to have a GREAT fall...Waiting for that dayAngry)

Here are two different sides of the same coin. Same coin because both of them Love Avdesh. And Two different sides because one thinks pride is love, keeps taking a lot and believes in achieving the person you love. (Bahuji)Censored ehehheh and the other believes in executing her duty and dharma and not just talking high-ping it to everyone.(Arpita)Clap

The Major difference between the two of them Wanting and always asking things(Bahuji)
WackoGiving things without asking(Arpita)Day Dreaming

Thank you guys for taking out time and reading my thoughts and views. if you LIKED my post please don't forget to press the LIKE button.Big smileBig smile

ShwethaSmileSmileSmile

Edited by shwetha85 - 22 December 2010 at 7:46pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

komalSinghNVBGKYsanamrahmansuper_boy_nandinitalkie14VistaadannoSidda8chatterbox-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
ho shwetha how r u? wonderful contrast to these two women.. loved avdesh dialogue yday  jo arpita ki woh kauno aurat ke bass ki baat nahin.. balance has shifted now and that has the naagin raising her head.

selfish love always dies its own death in the end.

very beautiful

there was one more contrast  yday.. one hand arpita is going through nervous breakdown and on other side simple is on her way to give nervous breakdown to rai men

hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyshwetha85

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ho shwetha how r u? wonderful contrast to these two women.. loved avdesh dialogue yday  jo arpita ki woh kauno aurat ke bass ki baat nahin.. balance has shifted now and that has the naagin raising her head.

selfish love always dies its own death in the end.

very beautiful

there was one more contrast  yday.. one hand arpita is going through nervous breakdown and on other side simple is on her way to give nervous breakdown to rai men

hehe

Hi cb I am fine. how are you doing? Thanks for reading my post and liking it.Exactly I agree with you about simple. wow...woh rai men kay reed ki haadi thode degi kaam kara kara ke...She is going to be a boon for arpi's mummy and she will fulfill Arpita's kami in mummy's life....I am too excited for this track...Cannot wait for today's episode it will definitely have AVITA scenes
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
true avita track we r seeing but i really wud love ur take on simple and rai guys from whatever we have seen yet.. it was such  a refreshing  to see that

in fact it was a much needed thing to show despite arpita losing her sanity temporarily..

tahts why i love this show..  the way its balanced out

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

true avita track we r seeing but i really wud love ur take on simple and rai guys from whatever we have seen yet.. it was such  a refreshing  to see that

in fact it was a much needed thing to show despite arpita losing her sanity temporarily..

tahts why i love this show..  the way its balanced out

Again well said cb the show is definitely very well balanced out. Thats why we all are glued to it and cannot wait or miss even one episode and I feel we will never feel bore until the last episode of GKDSmileSmileSmileBig smile
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
well its good this saturday is not the maha episode or i wud hv missed it

i m also waiting for todays episode  just  12hrs r left for that hahahhhaa
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

well its good this saturday is not the maha episode or i wud hv missed it

i m also waiting for todays episode  just  12hrs r left for that hahahhhaa

yeah hehhehehe...Are you going out on saturday?? I have mixed feelings for the maha episode sad because its not GKD happy because its rakt sambandh I love that show too..SmileSmile

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Shwetha Big smile 

Seeing u after a long time. Hope ur doing well. Smile 

Very well analysed Clap I found ur title very appealing.Thumbs Up The contrast u made between the two women, Bj n Arpita, is so correct.

Bj is definitely not realising the strength of Arpita's love. She's way away from the true meaning of love. For her Love is all about Physical intimacy. Ouch She can never understand  the Divine Love between Arpi n Avi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index