Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

VEENA - Misinterpreted! Housemates Discussion (Page 6)

LLTTH Newbie
LLTTH
LLTTH

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by traabs

Originally posted by anna143

<font size="2"><font color="#000066">"ALSO, recently, when Ahmit & Veena go into the fight with Dolly Ji, PEOPLE, Veena did not in any way mean to comment on Dolly's miscarriage. Dolly was lying.AngryGod, kuch logon ki logic kya hoti hai..
Dolly started it stating something about Ahmit & Veena toh simple comeback mein Veena commented on her physique."</font></font>
<font color="#000066" size="2">
</font>
</font>
</b><font size="2"><b>Itold agree with you there like i have said from day one Dolly B is exceptionally phenomenal at twisting and playing around with peoples words. In the past she has accused Veena of saying that Ashmit has a disease when all she said was the word "Sick" as in beemar and sheinterpretedthat to disease and took it in adifferentcontext. I dont know if she has a hard time comprehending what people are saying or its one of her forte to play with peoples mind. Even today Veena commented on her stomach being so big and she misunderstood that to V mocking her about her pastmiscarriages. Like Ashmit said this lady is a psycho and she needs her pills asap before she blows off again!!!</font>

<font size="2">As for ashmit and veena i could care less they are drame baazi too but if theres one person who i think is incorrect ethically, abusive, curses has a potty mouth, is violent and is dangerous to mankind then the award goes to Dolly Bindra hands down...</font>

People with miscarriages usually carry around weight usually around their belly and eventually become over weight as well. I dont think Veena was pinning the miscarriages but I do understand that the belly n the fat are sensitive issues due to the miscarriages Dolly has had. I can understand how sometimes one is hurt becoz the things being talked bat are our weak point or link to our weak pooint. It just her emotional linkage!

They usually do lekin is that the reason she carries weight around the rest of her freakin body? No. So please, she's fat just because she eats a lot, not because of her miscarriages. Even if it is because of that, Veena's intentions were not in any way to comment on the miscarriages.. & DOLLY KNEW THAT. However, she STILL lied and said Veena commented on her miscarriages when bitching about her for more sympathy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan

LLTTH Newbie
LLTTH
LLTTH

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged

But Shweta wasnt a saint either in tat fight! She too used abusive language. Plus Veena also has a dirty dirty mounth! WOh koi saint nahi..

Dolly is the one who started fighting with ST the day she came in the house... i dont know how closely uve been following but its been proven shes a bully she tried to put ST down, Sara and Ashmit. No ones a saint in the house but the biggest monster is Dolly hands down... sorry gotta go sleep will continue later bye!

Exactly, Dolly is the one who starts getting personal first..! & then she told Shweta that asmit n veena were getting personal! SERIOUSLY?
decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shamima-

Actually I kinda agree on what your trying to say because ashmit and veena are what they show themselves to be even if it's besharami acts but atleast they're not hiding it or scared to show it and yeh I actually starte to like shweta and already liked sameer but seeig today's episode they're both trying to play it safe and bitching both sides and when they're on their own shweta made the comment of 2 normal people with 4 abnormal people I mean was thy nessecary and yeh khali so needs to go I never liked him (during wwe) and don't like him in big boss and ergh dolly what type of lady is she I mean why does she have to ge all personal and point fingers at peoples characters it's totally unnecessary and she twists words for her liking

P.s people no bashing please as it's my opinion Smile

Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LLTTHzanish_k

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllzanish_k

LLTTH Newbie
LLTTH
LLTTH

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Agree to the point that Ashmit and Veena are showing their REAL colors..

But I prefer Shweta and Sam's diplomacy and fake colors than watching the 'touchy-touchy' stuffs that AV do.. AV's true colors really disgust me.. Cant stand..

Veena is misinterpreted for sure.. Veena commented abt Dolly's weight.. What's wrong.. ? Wrong was what Ashmit did.. Huh..

Yeah she just commented on her weight AFTER dolly made comments about Veena. & what Ashmit did was definately wrong! You can't even argue with him.. He just starts making silly noises and doing bhangra!? What the hell..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_ksusan29prerna4rishav

traabs Senior Member
traabs
traabs

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LLTTH

<font size="2"><font color="#000066">"ALSO, recently, when Ahmit & Veena go into the fight with Dolly Ji, PEOPLE, Veena did not in any way mean to comment on Dolly's miscarriage. Dolly was lying.AngryGod, kuch logon ki logic kya hoti hai..
Dolly started it stating something about Ahmit & Veena toh simple comeback mein Veena commented on her physique."</font></font>
</font>
</font>
</b><font size="2"><b>Itold agree with you there like i have said from day one Dolly B is exceptionally phenomenal at twisting and playing around with peoples words. In the past she has accused Veena of saying that Ashmit has a disease when all she said was the word "Sick" as in beemar and sheinterpretedthat to disease and took it in adifferentcontext. I dont know if she has a hard time comprehending what people are saying or its one of her forte to play with peoples mind. Even today Veena commented on her stomach being so big and she misunderstood that to V mocking her about her pastmiscarriages. Like Ashmit said this lady is a psycho and she needs her pills asap before she blows off again!!!</font>

<font size="2">As for ashmit and veena i could care less they are drame baazi too but if theres one person who i think is incorrect ethically, abusive, curses has a potty mouth, is violent and is dangerous to mankind then the award goes to Dolly Bindra hands down...</font>

People with miscarriages usually carry around weight usually around their belly and eventually become over weight as well. I dont think Veena was pinning the miscarriages but I do understand that the belly n the fat are sensitive issues due to the miscarriages Dolly has had. I can understand how sometimes one is hurt becoz the things being talked bat are our weak point or link to our weak pooint. It just her emotional linkage!

They usually do lekin is that the reason she carries weight around the rest of her freakin body? No. So please, she's fat just because she eats a lot, not because of her miscarriages. Even if it is because of that, Veena's intentions were not in any way to comment on the miscarriages.. & DOLLY KNEW THAT. However, she STILL lied and said Veena commented on her miscarriages when bitching about her for more sympathy..

Nope people who are going thru miscarriages and fertility treatment do carry  on weight on the rest of their body as well! And please read my comment carefully, I did say that Veena didnt mean to point at her miscarriages and I said that these issues however are sore with Dolly because they relate to her miscarriages. 

riyakhan

LLTTH Newbie
LLTTH
LLTTH

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged

</font>
</font>

Nope people who are going thru miscarriages and fertility treatment do carry  on weight on the rest of their body as well! And please read my comment carefully, I did say that Veena didnt mean to point at her miscarriages and I said that these issues however are sore with Dolly because they relate to her miscarriages. 

And if you read my comment, you would've seen that I said ''even if the weight is due to the miscarriages, Veena did not mean to comment on that.'' - and you agree. However, even if the issues are sore with Dolly, Dolly KNEW that Veena wasn't commenting on them,she STILL lied to Shweta/Samir probably to get sympathy..

If she thought Veena WAS commenting on her miscarriages, well, what can I say, she's as dumb as Khali! What kind of logic is this?!

zanish_k

traabs Senior Member
traabs
traabs

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

</font>
</font>

And if you read my comment, you would've seen that I said ''even if the weight is due to the miscarriages, Veena did not mean to comment on that.'' - and you agree. However, even if the issues are sore with Dolly, Dolly KNEW that Veena wasn't commenting on them,she STILL lied to Shweta/Samir probably to get sympathy..

If she thought Veena WAS commenting on her miscarriages, well, what can I say, she's as dumb as Khali! What kind of logic is this?!

Dear I just cleared the air by saying I never said that Veena was mocking her msicarriages and Dolly's weight issue and the possible reality behind it. And please dont scream at me this is not a personal issue between you n me.. The rest is ur opinion..

Go to top