Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

VEENA - Misinterpreted! Housemates Discussion (Page 5)

traabs Senior Member
traabs
traabs

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
hmm.. I c but the facts just point at the other side!

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
"ALSO, recently, when Ahmit & Veena go into the fight with Dolly Ji, PEOPLE, Veena did not in any way mean to comment on Dolly's miscarriage. Dolly was lying. Angry God, kuch logon ki logic kya hoti hai.. 
Dolly started it stating something about Ahmit & Veena toh simple comeback mein Veena commented on her physique."

I told agree with you there like i have said from day one Dolly B is exceptionally phenomenal at twisting and playing around with peoples words. In the past she has accused Veena of saying that Ashmit has a disease when all she said was the word "Sick" as in beemar and she interpreted that to disease and took it in a different context. I dont know if she has a hard time comprehending what people are saying or its one of her forte to play with peoples mind. Even today Veena commented on her stomach being so big and she misunderstood that to V mocking her about her past miscarriages. Like Ashmit said this lady is a psycho and she needs her pills asap before she blows off again!!!

As for ashmit and veena i could care less they are drame baazi too but if theres one person who i think is incorrect ethically, abusive, curses has a potty mouth, is violent and is dangerous to mankind then the award goes to Dolly Bindra hands down... 

Edited by anna143 - 22 December 2010 at 8:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-

traabs Senior Member
traabs
traabs

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna143

"ALSO, recently, when Ahmit & Veena go into the fight with Dolly Ji, PEOPLE, Veena did not in any way mean to comment on Dolly's miscarriage. Dolly was lying. Angry God, kuch logon ki logic kya hoti hai.. 
Dolly started it stating something about Ahmit & Veena toh simple comeback mein Veena commented on her physique."

I told agree with you there like i have said from day one Dolly B is exceptionally phenomenal at twisting and playing around with peoples words. In the past she has accused Veena of saying that Ashmit has a disease when all she said was the word "Sick" as in beemar and she interpreted that to disease and took it in a different context. I dont know if she has a hard time comprehending what people are saying or its one of her forte to play with peoples mind. Even today Veena commented on her stomach being so big and she misunderstood that to V mocking her about her past miscarriages. Like Ashmit said this lady is a psycho and she needs her pills asap before she blows off again!!!

As for ashmit and veena i could care less they are drame baazi too but if theres one person who i think is incorrect ethically, abusive, curses has a potty mouth, is violent and is dangerous to mankind then the award goes to Dolly Bindra hands down... 

People with miscarriages usually carry around weight usually around their belly and eventually become over weight as well. I dont think Veena was pinning the miscarriages but I do understand that the belly n the fat are sensitive issues due to the miscarriages Dolly has had. I can understand how sometimes one is hurt becoz the things being talked bat are our weak point or link to our weak pooint. It just her emotional linkage!
anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by traabs

[QUOTE=anna143]"ALSO, recently, when Ahmit & Veena go into the fight with Dolly Ji, PEOPLE, Veena did not in any way mean to comment on Dolly's miscarriage. Dolly was lying. Angry God, kuch logon ki logic kya hoti hai.. 

People with miscarriages usually carry around weight usually around their belly and eventually become over weight as well. I dont think Veena was pinning the miscarriages but I do understand that the belly n the fat are sensitive issues due to the miscarriages Dolly has had. I can understand how sometimes one is hurt becoz the things being talked bat are our weak point or link to our weak pooint. It just her emotional linkage!
[/QUOTE

hun if a person like Dolly can be sensitive then what about the past when Dolly got personal with Shweta, Sara and Ashmit. She called Shweta with such disturbing names i cant even watch that episode it upsets me how a WOMAN can have a mouth like that. She didn't even spare Sara and said so much crap about her and then about Ashmit's whole scandal. 

Even though Veena didn't mean to mock  her miscarriages im glad u agree there but if one can stoop down to that level then they deserver the same treatment. Although i believe no one has insulted her in the house as much as she has done to previous BB members. But i would love it if someone makes her cry one day thats when she will stop playing with peoples mind and stop mingling into others business.

traabs Senior Member
traabs
traabs

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
But Shweta wasnt a saint either in tat fight! She too used abusive language. Plus Veena also has a dirty dirty mounth! WOh koi saint nahi..
anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by traabs

But Shweta wasnt a saint either in tat fight! She too used abusive language. Plus Veena also has a dirty dirty mounth! WOh koi saint nahi..

Dolly is the one who started fighting with ST the day she came in the house... i dont know how closely uve been following but its been proven shes a bully she tried to put ST down, Sara and Ashmit. No ones a saint in the house but the biggest monster is Dolly hands down... sorry gotta go sleep will continue later bye!

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I agree veena n ashmit r not showing different faces, dey r wat dey realy r atleast not trying 2 b gud wit evry1..
traabs Senior Member
traabs
traabs

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I have been watching quite closely! ONly to notice that even Shweta Tiwari is a two faced snake.. atleast Dolly had the guts to tell everyone as it is before her eviction. I am not justifying what she did or told to ST it wasnt right but they both had a hand in it, you should have seen ST's face when she saw DB in the house on the morning of her 1st entry.  However, Sara deserves wat she got uff sachmay us ladki ko kuch pata hi nahi hay,she keeps lying constantly and also manipulating others. Haan Ali justify kerna aya tha Sara kay harkato ko, but he loves her blindly poor guy. Sara really didnt even miss him for a sec! Neways its not them we r discussing here.. Dolly can be loud n all  but she has calmed down quiet a lot since her second entry. Everyone in the house keeps saying oh we dont like her now she was so much better before when she told the truth  n blah blah but wen she did say the truth everyone nominated her for just tat!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnii

Go to top