Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

VEENA - Misinterpreted! Housemates Discussion (Page 4)

nehad123 Groupbie
nehad123
nehad123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I agree its not only ashmit and veena fault dolly iz the one who starts the fight not dem if they cleaned up everything yesterday so its nt their responsibly to clean up again and I think it waz sameer who dirty the counter cuz wen they waz fighting about the chaii sam wz the one who waz drinking the chaii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LLTTH

traabs Senior Member
traabs
traabs

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
COmeone how can anyone say she is an honest and a real person??? She is constantly lying, backbiting, and on and on and on... My examples showed how dishonest she is!
traabs Senior Member
traabs
traabs

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehad123

Huh am veena's fan and I dnt knw wat yu ona bwt and I will support her even if yu think shez being cheap or seductive in the house but shez de honest one

Come on, how can neone think she is the honest person? When she is constantly lying, backbiting, bitching and manipulating people??? My examples showed exactly how dishonest she is!
LLTTH Newbie
LLTTH
LLTTH

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by traabs

COmeone how can anyone say she is an honest and a real person??? She is constantly lying, backbiting, and on and on and on... My examples showed how dishonest she is!

Honest as in shows who she is, doesn't hide it, or have double opinions when with two different people, most of the time. Whereas others do.. Take Today's episode. Samir & shweta had double opinions
traabs Senior Member
traabs
traabs

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LLTTH

Originally posted by traabs

Honest as in shows who she is, doesn't hide it, or have double opinions when with two different people, most of the time. Whereas others do.. Take Today's episode. Samir & shweta had double opinions

She has had double opinions plenty of times.. When she told Dolly I like Hrishant and tell him and when Dolly told her I told Hrishant and he said what abt all the stuff going on with Ashmit. Her answer was I didnt do nething its Ashmit who keeps hugging me constantly and I dont want that etc.. And when Doly asked her to make chai and Ashmit said no no and Dolly said that Veena said u force her to do stuff against her will and Veena denied it all!! Later she told Dolly woh to aisa waisa gol gol batain!
nehad123 Groupbie
nehad123
nehad123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Really dats wat yu fink bwt her lol shez not the only one who does back stabbing therz other housemates aswell hu do back stabbing and also bitching abt others

traabs Senior Member
traabs
traabs

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I pointing out the fact that she is not an honest person!
nehad123 Groupbie
nehad123
nehad123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Dats yur opinion enit and I don't care well my opinion iz shez the honest one in the house....gud nyt bbz talk to ya later :)

Go to top