Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

VEENA - Misinterpreted! Housemates Discussion (Page 2)

LLTTH Newbie
LLTTH
LLTTH

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
At least she's honest? & doesn't in anyway pretend. Even if she does all the cheapo stiff, she's not afraid to di it, to be herself.
Sam and Shweta were right to backstab in your opinion? wow.

Originally posted by princess_12345

I totally disagree....Veena might be good for the show TRP as their are many despo people who love to see her doing cheap acts on the show, but she can't be respected in anyway. She is a complete moral less and cheapo woman. And Sam and Shweta, they were totally right in what they did do. You can't jump into a issue where stupid people like Veena and Ashmit will start speaking nonsense to you too. And veena and asmit are just getting back what they have sown. 

BAJIRO Senior Member
BAJIRO
BAJIRO

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LLTTH

At least she's honest? & doesn't in anyway pretend. Even if she does all the cheapo stiff, she's not afraid to di it, to be herself.

Is she really?i dont care about shweta or sam but when sam was fighting dolly she was supporting sam in the begining and as soon the nomination came up she backed off and chnaged her side. She has zero honesty and she is pet of ashmit.

princess_12345 Newbie
princess_12345
princess_12345

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

I totally disagree....Veena might be good for the show TRP as their are many despo people who love to see her doing cheap acts on the show, but she can't be respected in anyway. She is a complete moral less and cheapo woman. And Sam and Shweta, they were totally right in what they did do. You can't jump into a issue where stupid people like Veena and Ashmit will start speaking nonsense to you too. And veena and asmit are just getting back what they have sown. 

Thats not backstabbing.... But if you think it is, then clear you backstabbing definition first. And if you agree Veena is cheap and you still like her, then there is no point in discussing female dignity with you.
LLTTH Newbie
LLTTH
LLTTH

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Thats not backstabbing.... But if you think it is, then clear you backstabbing definition first. And if you agree Veena is cheap and you still like her, then there is no point in discussing female dignity with you.

Aap please apni spelling clear karengi, then maybe I'll clear my definition of it, which is basically being two-faced, which is what they did.. said two different things to Asmit & Veena and Dolly.

Did I say i like her because of her cheapness? W*H? no.
I said she is what she is EVEN IF SHE IS CHEAP.
I like her cos of her honesty.
princess_12345 Newbie
princess_12345
princess_12345

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BAJIRO

Originally posted by angelshy

I am sorry but i completely disagree ...there was a time when Sam tried to protect Shweta by intervening ...at that time Veena Ashmit backed out & started bitching about Shweta Sam ...so if in today's situation Sam Shweta decide to play diplomats whats wrong with that ? when Ashmit-Veena & Dolly -Khali are both at fault ...why should Sam Shweta side with any one of them ? why ?

+1
@LLTTH, Veena isnt only besharam but fake, lyer and alot more. I kinda left the show because of her and there might be others like me too that left the show because of her. So cant agree if she is entertaining but for me she is pain to watch. She thinks she is cute,BOOTIFOOL and sexy but i think she got the male face, male voice and she is as hairy as me so she is definetly not sexy.

Sorry if i used strong words but i have had enough.

We all had enough and these are no way strong words for Veena. She deserves much more than this. I completely support.
angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
For those who are saying that Sam Shweta are trying to back stab anyone .....for back stabbing someone.... you need to take a person into confidence...& they need to be a close pal or associate ...from which angle are Veena , Ashmit , Dolly or Khali tagged as best friends by Sam Shweta ....instead Sam Shweta have been quiet open about their dislike for these people . Just because Sam or Shweta didn't side with any individual...doesn't mean they are wrong ..they have the right to be neutral .

As far as entertainment is concerned Veena Mallik's so called "I am so wonderful act "makes me switch channels .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

LLTTH Newbie
LLTTH
LLTTH

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

For those who are saying that Sam Shweta are trying to back stab anyone .....for back stabbing someone.... you need to take a person into confidence...& they need to be a close pal or associate ...from which angle are Veena , Ashmit , Dolly or Khali tagged as best friends by Sam Shweta ....instead Sam Shweta have been quiet open about their dislike for these people . Just because Sam or Shweta didn't side with any individual...doesn't mean they are wrong ..they have the right to be neutral .

As far as entertainment is concerned Veena Mallik's so called "I am so wonderful act "makes me switch channels .

They're not wrong, but they're not being themselves, which is bery chalak, Veena was right to say that 'Shweta isnt taking her mask off'.
& A LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT VERSION of back stabbing people!! OMG. as in, they're different with people.. they bitch about the other person, in favour of say Ashmit & veena, and they'll go to Dolly & speak in favour to her about ashmit veena.
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
I do not misinterpret Veena...she is what she says---she is a cheez, a thing that could be used..she is good to psychotic people and bad to nice ones........falls for and supports psychotic, abusive trait in guys--hoping to be abused !!

She has a characteristic trait of ALWAYS supporting whatever is wring, sick and undesirable!!

Go to top