Bigg Boss Season 4

VEENA - Misinterpreted! Housemates Discussion

LLTTH thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, so in my opinion, Veena isn't so bad as she's made out to be. Sirf kuch usmein bad qualities hain..such as 'besharmi' etc..

Infact, Veena & Ashmit may not be liked so much by others in the house, but they ARE WHO THEY ARE. They don't pretend to be something they're not.

ALSO, recently, when Ahmit & Veena go into the fight with Dolly Ji, PEOPLE, Veena did not in any way mean to comment on Dolly's miscarriage. Dolly was lying. 😡 God, kuch logon ki logic kya hoti hai..
Dolly started it stating something about Ahmit & Veena toh simple comeback mein Veena commented on her physique.

You wanted the old Dolly back? There you go. 🥱
& SHWETA & SAMIR annoy the hell out of me. So double faced, Asmit aur Veena se batein kar ke they move on to talk to Dolly. Matlab, are they trying to be neutral, just to stay away form getting nominated?
hmm.. chaalak people. please don't let shweta win..

and, and, and... IF VEENA GOES OUT OF THE SHOW, face it, it'll be super boring.
  • She creates masala to the show, & increases TRP.
  • She's in almost every single coming up.
  • She's in 90% of the footage.

oh, and the GREAT KHALI? well, what can i even say about him? he's so big but has such a tiny brain. He's like a puppet, worked by Dolly ji. No opinion.
'JEE MEIN ISME SEHMAT HUN'
UGHHHHH😡

Sab ke opinions hote hain lekin yeah, according to me, pretence is used by most people in the house, NOT INCLUDING Asmit-Veena.
+ THEY ARE HILARIOUS. ''Thandi chai mat peena, mat peena, mat peena' LOL😆

Edited by LLTTH - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shamima- thumbnail
Actually I kinda agree on what your trying to say because ashmit and veena are what they show themselves to be even if it's besharami acts but atleast they're not hiding it or scared to show it and yeh I actually starte to like shweta and already liked sameer but seeig today's episode they're both trying to play it safe and bitching both sides and when they're on their own shweta made the comment of 2 normal people with 4 abnormal people I mean was thy nessecary and yeh khali so needs to go I never liked him (during wwe) and don't like him in big boss and ergh dolly what type of lady is she I mean why does she have to ge all personal and point fingers at peoples characters it's totally unnecessary and she twists words for her liking

P.s people no bashing please as it's my opinion 😊
desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like the post. How perceptive.

This content was originally posted by: -shamima-

Actually I kinda agree on what your trying to say because ashmit and veena are what they show themselves to be even if it's besharami acts but atleast they're not hiding it or scared to show it and yeh I actually starte to like shweta and already liked sameer but seeig today's episode they're both trying to play it safe and bitching both sides and when they're on their own shweta made the comment of 2 normal people with 4 abnormal people I mean was thy nessecary and yeh khali so needs to go I never liked him (during wwe) and don't like him in big boss and ergh dolly what type of lady is she I mean why does she have to ge all personal and point fingers at peoples characters it's totally unnecessary and she twists words for her liking

P.s people no bashing please as it's my opinion 😊

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am sorry but i completely disagree ...there was a time when Sam tried to protect Shweta by intervening ...at that time Veena Ashmit backed out & started bitching about Shweta Sam ...so if in today's situation Sam Shweta decide to play diplomats whats wrong with that ? when Ashmit-Veena & Dolly -Khali are both at fault ...why should Sam Shweta side with any one of them ? why ?
-shamima- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desivalues

Like the post. How perceptive.

Thankyou I kinda like analysing stuff lol 😊
princess_12345 thumbnail
I totally disagree....Veena might be good for the show TRP as their are many despo people who love to see her doing cheap acts on the show, but she can't be respected in anyway. She is a complete moral less and cheapo woman. And Sam and Shweta, they were totally right in what they did do. You can't jump into a issue where stupid people like Veena and Ashmit will start speaking nonsense to you too. And veena and asmit are just getting back what they have sown. 
LLTTH thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelshy

I am sorry but i completely disagree ...there was a time when Sam tried to protect Shweta by intervening ...at that time Veena Ashmit backed out & started bitching about Shweta Sam ...so if in today's situation Sam Shweta decide to play diplomats whats wrong with that ? when Ashmit-Veena & Dolly -Khali are both at fault ...why should Sam Shweta side with any one of them ? why ?

Veena & Ashmit backed out, yes. But, so did Samir and Shweta in this,
Veena & Ashmit bitched about Samir-Shweta, yes, but they weren't in any way two faced about it. They said the same thing to everyone whereas Shweta and Samir talked to Ashmit & Veena bout it in favour of them, went to Dolly, and did the opposite.
BAJIRO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelshy

+1
@LLTTH, Veena isnt only besharam but fake, lyer and alot more. I kinda left the show because of her and there might be others like me too that left the show because of her. So cant agree if she is entertaining but for me she is pain to watch. She thinks she is cute,BOOTIFOOL and sexy but i think she got the male face, male voice and she is as hairy as me so she is definetly not sexy.

Sorry if i used strong words but i have had enough.

LLTTH thumbnail
At least she's honest? & doesn't in anyway pretend. Even if she does all the cheapo stiff, she's not afraid to di it, to be herself.
Sam and Shweta were right to backstab in your opinion? wow.

This content was originally posted by: princess_12345

I totally disagree....Veena might be good for the show TRP as their are many despo people who love to see her doing cheap acts on the show, but she can't be respected in anyway. She is a complete moral less and cheapo woman. And Sam and Shweta, they were totally right in what they did do. You can't jump into a issue where stupid people like Veena and Ashmit will start speaking nonsense to you too. And veena and asmit are just getting back what they have sown. 

BAJIRO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LLTTH

At least she's honest? & doesn't in anyway pretend. Even if she does all the cheapo stiff, she's not afraid to di it, to be herself.
Sam and Shweta were right to backstab in your opinion? wow.

Is she really?i dont care about shweta or sam but when sam was fighting dolly she was supporting sam in the begining and as soon the nomination came up she backed off and chnaged her side. She has zero honesty and she is pet of ashmit.