India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A NivRen VM On Khudaya Ve (Page 2)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Loool, Suchitra Dii, Main Kahan Maar Rahi Hoon, Voh Toh Viren Ka Kaam Hai Na? Wink

Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
As usual, you've done a beautiful job Faiza. However, I do have a request, when you get a chance can you do one on NivRen with Sajde from Khatta Meetha?

Edited by asyadada - 22 December 2010 at 6:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

As usual, you've done a beautiful job Faiza. However, I do have a request, when you get a chance can you do one on NivRen with Sajde from Khatta Meetha?
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
And Yup, No Problem. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadada

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Beautiful.........Embarrassed
naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Woooooooow loved it ................Hug
thank u sooooooooo much
mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hello Guys!!

Back Again. This Time With Khudaya Ve, (On Request By mittusingh)
So, This VM Is All About NivRen, And How They Had To Overcome SO Many Hurdles, And How Even With The World Against Them, They Still Became One.

The Parts In Black And White All Reflect The Obstacles They Over came, Together. How They Never Let Go Of Each Others Side.
The Coloured Parts Represent How That Even If The World Is Against Them, They Find They're Happiness Within Themselves. AND, That The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power.

Through The Whole VM, It Also Shows How Nivi Is Fearing The NivRen Relationship And What Effect It May Have On Everyones Lives, But Viren, Like ALWAYS, Will Be There To Light Out Any Of Her Doubts.

Hope You Guys Like And Enjoy This VM As Much As You Did To The Previous Two.

I Really Can't Thank You Guys Enough, Since You Inspire Me ... And For That I Can Only, As A Token Of Gratitude, Make More NivRen VM's, Which Still Require Alot Of Brushing Up On, Since I Don't Know How Else To Thank And Put All Of Our Views Across On This Inch Perfect, Angelic Jodi!

And If You Guys Have Any Requests, Then Please Feel Free, And I Will Try To Do My Fullest Of Justice In Creating Them!

Big smile

WOW.....WOW>...WOW>.... Faiza love you girlie....Thank you....Thank you Thank you.....you are so sweet and kept your promise of makign this vm by the end of this week!!!

This made up for my bad mood about DD, CC and HL......Thanks!!!! This was very special to me as I always used to imagine this song with Nivi and VIren scenes!!

Nivren.....for ever!!!!
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

WOW..I have already requested Faiza do it on this song..Isn't it beautiful? We both have same choice..Big smile
-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
awesome vm.......Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index