India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

hi... (Page 2)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
ROFL....... may be he was shocked or not able to handle situation .............. 

Lol, yes VK got cute dimples 

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

ROFL....... may be he was shocked or not able to handle situation .............. 

Lol, yes VK got cute dimples 
shocked....itz better if we say...not interested in her anymore..type of title should be given to him....n i m really disappointed by pearl grey...in pratigya...she had given soo much power to hiz lead...n here no power...no interest...yyy...
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
See i have not seen P, but know little about it , Krishna was loud and fearless....

Abhay is always projected as scared and who never share his honest feelings with  family as he believes they wont listen to him , well they dont , his words or talks does not effect them to least ........ this is abhay for u ......... 

u cant compare him and that other guy, where one is projected as Lion and other is as Lamb 
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

See i have not seen P, but know little about it , Krishna was loud and fearless....

Abhay is always projected as scared and who never share his honest feelings with  family as he believes they wont listen to him , well they dont , his words or talks does not effect them to least ........ this is abhay for u ......... 

u cant compare him and that other guy, where one is projected as Lion and other is as Lamb 
thnxxxxxxx....but got shocked...when yesterday i saw da title of preal grey...soo thought how extreme her leads r...
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
LOL. thanks ?? ......

even the circumstances of both shows r different, complete opposite, Krishan is chichora , and all ..... I followed tht show for first one month . bus ...... 
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged

LOL. thanks ?? ......

even the circumstances of both shows r different, complete opposite, Krishan is chichora , and all ..... I followed tht show for first one month . bus ...... 
yeah even i get irritated...dat krishna iz a tail of pratooo...hahahahhaah...n just watched two epis...of RSBP....soo dont no much...
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by sirjee

hi..guys...itz my first topic...n just started watchin diz show....n luved da jodi...subhya...sorry if any other name iz dere 4 da jodi plz tel me...n wanna say sumthing bout abhay's bro...iz it just me or u guys also...dat he continued sayin da same dialogue...SHADI KE DIN LARKA BHAGA KAR LAY GAI...

hahahaha yah its funny same dialogue so many time shadi k din larka bhaga k ly gai LOLLOLLOL

hey hi ??
v met on ccbm forum n now i joined dis forum n left ccbm forum cuz i m not interested in tht crap serial
hi....n yy u left ccbm...itz became interestin....now our nivren r gonna have luv blewin b/w dem...soo y u left it...strange...

cuz i m fan of nivarth not nivren LOLLOL thts y i left it no wastage of my precious time
chemestry Goldie
chemestry
chemestry

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
in every articleit is cleared that abhay  scared of his father so his charcter is perfect as par the show.
they have showed his charactr an innocent guy who is descent and respect his family n scared of their

Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index