Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #11 - mods Plz close this topic (Page 68)

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
hahaaaa! DUDE florida is soo weird thoughh! like its bipolarr hahaa! like one day its reallly HOTT and then the nxet day is soo COLDD LMAOO idk its so ajeebbb lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
nomi: i agree i was so happy wen like piya huged him just as he told danish to leave..hayee that was so cute i thoguht..and than she was afraid the guy might hurt abhay and was stoping him was also so cute...
nomi: yup also loved the epi but hate the wait...
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
London weather is ajeeb too LOL we have a FAKE sun seriously ... The sun never works here hehehe!!!! Florida sounds cool!!! :D

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomiBaby

hahaaaa! DUDE florida is soo weird thoughh! like its bipolarr hahaa! like one day its reallly HOTT and then the nxet day is soo COLDD LMAOO idk its so ajeebbb lol
i think i would like that better lol its just so cold here every day in usa...
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

nomi: i agree i was so happy wen like piya huged him just as he told danish to leave..hayee that was so cute i thoguht..and than she was afraid the guy might hurt abhay and was stoping him was also so cute...

AHH..i loved it when pia hugged himm!! i was like AWW! i was soo happyy loll...and yeaa i hate it too! ab monday tak wait karna parega Cry 

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

London weather is ajeeb too LOL we have a FAKE sun seriously ... The sun never works here hehehe!!!! Florida sounds cool!!! :D
hhaha u need to fire the sun and employ another one lolLOLLOL

Nomaa.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
hahaa!well i would like to visit London some dayy! loll...u know now i hate the cold i cant stand itt! 

Mona- where do u live?

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomiBaby

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

AHH..i loved it when pia hugged himm!! i was like AWW! i was soo happyy loll...and yeaa i hate it too! ab monday tak wait karna parega Cry 
i know but its good for vivu and suku atleast they get one day rest..they work so hard for us and we should appreciate that..i love them for working so hard for us and entertaining us to the fullest..love visu..Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index