Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #11 - mods Plz close this topic (Page 54)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
i find Haseena realy goood at acting as a vampire..but like seriously chand need to get ride of his eng lines..the weried ones like nooooohhhh

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by -monus-

u know it was so cute.....seconds before he was like 'Abhay.....u have to let go of Piya' and just as he opened his eyes......he totally went against it!EmbarrassedLOL

Abhay is a liar..he can't help it..lol sitting with sunshine under the moon alone...what can he do?..lol if he could i bet he would have ate pia ...LOL

i expected him to get closerOuch.....and the scene to be longer with more dialouges,,,,,but seems EK is aware of the suspense...and ahve decided to kill us all before she gets us more Abhiya close scenesUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
lana: thank u for the link and yes we would all want a nice and cute secen between abhiya..
ramsha: ya i got the link from above..gone watch the kiss secen now..lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Originally posted by ramsha247

What! So real episode and repeat telecast were different? What is the point of the kiss than? They did it for hype?!Wacko

Lana yaar a cuter one would have been better. I saw some avi and there they had a small peck which looked much better than the initial kiss scene...

Anyhow leave Maryaada...

The AbhiYa scenes were soo cute..love how Pia said she feels safe with himEmbarrassed

LOl they say it was cuz only adults can see the kiss..and kids are not awake at midnight..lol such a bimbos..and agree..the scene which priya kiss him..a small kiss on almost his lips was cuter..

yes back to abhiya..loved the i feel safe with u..thats was too cute
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

I want Abhay to sing Tu Hi Haqeeqat one day to Pia....the song was wasted today I felt though it looked nice...I love the whole song...its soo beautiful..

Haseena is a good actor as vampire but yeah both their English lines and expressions sometimes crack me upLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

i expected him to get closerOuch.....and the scene to be longer with more dialouges,,,,,but seems EK is aware of the suspense...and ahve decided to kill us all before she gets us more Abhiya close scenesUnhappy

i hate the jump between the scenes..like how did they get back?..they could show their way to the cap..like abhiya walking and thinking..on their road...ahhh that would have been so much...or lose the way to the cap...and end up being alone in the jungleConfusedLOL
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

lana: thank u for the link and yes we would all want a nice and cute secen between abhiya..
ramsha: ya i got the link from above..gone watch the kiss secen now..lol.

warning...watch if u are 18...loln not realy
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

ok i just watched the scene......thats kissing scenes i never wanna see!......badly captured by the cameraman....and whats with indian dramas and going round and round in emotional scenes:(----the actors did their job though.

if Abhiya gonna hev one....it should be slow, step by step on the close-up to the face till the kiss.....smoothly.....otherwise i dont want it......cause if a kissing scene is captured badly it can make on feel sick instead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.-Lana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index