Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #11 - mods Plz close this topic (Page 53)

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by -monus-

no u r cute!Embarrassed

well....we r on the forbidden forum....so everything forbideen is forbiddenly allowed hereWinkLOL

Lol true..but even abhay couldn't help it..even though it is forbidden..he was so cute..atring and toching pia..like hawww adorable

u know it was so cute.....seconds before he was like 'Abhay.....u have to let go of Piya' and just as he opened his eyes......he totally went against it!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Ramsha - nah they are the one..mhm in kayamat the main couple did kiss but they did show them..u could see the guy had his hand on the galz mouth and were like this is a kiss..lol

but ya the way they showed the kiss was awkward in maryada..but i found it good for the first time u know..
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

munus - ahhh i'm so happy..like after 10 months..woooottt
and the audition will be closed on 1st january per the deadline..and i will send u all the videos..u, aya, and mariel

i wish we could get a KaSu one tooUnhappy....btw send me a link if u have....its fun to watch it....

@audition okBig smile

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

u know it was so cute.....seconds before he was like 'Abhay.....u have to let go of Piya' and just as he opened his eyes......he totally went against it!EmbarrassedLOL

Abhay is a liar..he can't help it..lol sitting with sunshine under the moon alone...what can he do?..lol if he could i bet he would have ate pia ...LOL
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Mona - lol agree..who wouldn't..

Ramsha - lol being tortured from ure mamma..hehe cute

munus - Lol fan demand for abhiya kiss...but oyye the folks in india will sue the channel if they did air it

naaa, u think?.....i mean its on StarOne......everyone knows its youth oriented and more bold i guess.....has anyone sued the Marayada channel?

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

munus - ahhh i'm so happy..like after 10 months..woooottt
and the audition will be closed on 1st january per the deadline..and i will send u all the videos..u, aya, and mariel

i wish we could get a KaSu one tooUnhappy....btw send me a link if u have....its fun to watch it....

@audition okBig smile

which? premeer one?..lol it will be the day which i will be re born if i see a kasu sbs

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

naaa, u think?.....i mean its on StarOne......everyone knows its youth oriented and more bold i guess.....has anyone sued the Marayada channel?

Lol but they didn't air the kiss scene at the time..they showed the kiss in the repeat telecast which means midnight..like who is awake?..mariel wasLOL
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
What! So real episode and repeat telecast were different? What is the point of the kiss than? They did it for hype?!Wacko

Lana yaar a cuter one would have been better. I saw some avi and there they had a small peck which looked much better than the initial kiss scene...

Anyhow leave Maryaada...

The AbhiYa scenes were soo cute..love how Pia said she feels safe with himEmbarrassed

-Lana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index