Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #11 - mods Plz close this topic (Page 45)

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
monus: also u know the siggy u made for link??wat u want me to edit there???

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.moonstruck.

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

Originally posted by -monus-

LMAO at the entry of the eyes..i mean the werevolves

tell me abt itOuch
i expected smoother way of introduction.....but whatever....as long as i have my abhiyaLOL....i am gone keep the expections lowWink.....

Lol i was rofling on the floor when abhay made that expression of himOuch..like what was thatConfused BHOOOT HO Mein

actually his expression was fine.....i gotta give him lots of credit...he needs to do all expressions himself while other vampires have a lot of help of the effects!LOL
but the wolfs.....no commentsOuch

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
monus: oh k than i dont think u need to make SBS section siggy cause i guess i can just put it all under the link section..and in the media center i will post the link to our media center and also all the abhiya vms made by our members..wat u think?
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Mona-- Eeeks mushkil advice de di Ouch
yaar just collect which u can find easily. its totally fine if u dont have all the links. :)

Monus-- I know AP ooze chemsitry! how can we be pateint with seeing them on screen like that everyday but still not getting what we want! lol

exaclty! its not fairLOL....i need some proper scenes....they dont need to be deep in love and romance all the time right now....but we can have some sweet moments every once in awhile in between right?Ouch
i agree like they need to have somthing in the jungle lol..and like even in tomo's epi..abhay is yelling at her...i hope like even at night wen piya is asleep abhay goes to her tent and like u know make sure she is fine..Embarrassed that would be so so cuteEmbarrasseddont u think?

dont give me hopes yaarLOL......we will just be dissapointed.....i can understand tomorrows humuliation cause he is trying to protect his identity...and i am sure Piya will understand later on.....but no more.....u r so low...i hate u...etc...PLz!

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

LMAO at the entry of the eyes..i mean the werevolves

tell me abt itOuch
i expected smoother way of introduction.....but whatever....as long as i have my abhiyaLOL....i am gone keep the expections lowWink.....

Lol i was rofling on the floor when abhay made that expression of himOuch..like what was thatConfused BHOOOT HO Mein

actually his expression was fine.....i gotta give him lots of credit...he needs to do all expressions himself while other vampires have a lot of help of the effects!LOL
but the wolfs.....no commentsOuch
 i agree..i mean our show dont have all those expensive technology or the effects to do all that so its all up to vivu to do it all and for that he does deserve credit..lol..and ya those wolfs eyes were just Ouch and who was that guy that kidnapped tracker??wat that a wolf too??Confused

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Mona-- Eeeks mushkil advice de di Ouch
yaar just collect which u can find easily. its totally fine if u dont have all the links. :)

Monus-- I know AP ooze chemsitry! how can we be pateint with seeing them on screen like that everyday but still not getting what we want! lol

exaclty! its not fairLOL....i need some proper scenes....they dont need to be deep in love and romance all the time right now....but we can have some sweet moments every once in awhile in between right?Ouch
i agree like they need to have somthing in the jungle lol..and like even in tomo's epi..abhay is yelling at her...i hope like even at night wen piya is asleep abhay goes to her tent and like u know make sure she is fine..Embarrassed that would be so so cuteEmbarrasseddont u think?

dont give me hopes yaarLOL......we will just be dissapointed.....i can understand tomorrows humuliation cause he is trying to protect his identity...and i am sure Piya will understand later on.....but no more.....u r so low...i hate u...etc...PLz!
ya i mean we cant expect any hot secen of abhiya untill abhay star being nice to piya cause if he keeps yelling at the poor girl than there is nothing gone happen lol...

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

Hug
hey wats up?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index