Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #11 - mods Plz close this topic (Page 44)

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
anu:ur going???

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

@anu:  LOLLOLtheir fav destination for a date is the jungle..lol...LOLLOL

@monus: check out the first page i fixed it....like that???

yea hun like thatSmile

just....i think the character siggs arnt exactly fit....the Abhay one seems to be 'one' space more to the right.

also...hun, u dont need to credit me under each siggyEmbarrassed...its ok that its only in the first postWinkBig smile

and....i  the top and bottom banners are resized to smaller....i feel it has decreased on its quality.....i might re-do them and send to you....or is it just me? cause i have focused so much on the details this past daysWackoLOL
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

LMAO at the entry of the eyes..i mean the werevolves

tell me abt itOuch
i expected smoother way of introduction.....but whatever....as long as i have my abhiyaLOL....i am gone keep the expections lowWink.....
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

Originally posted by -Suneshine-

LMAO at the entry of the eyes..i mean the werevolves

tell me abt itOuch
i expected smoother way of introduction.....but whatever....as long as i have my abhiyaLOL....i am gone keep the expections lowWink.....

Lol i was rofling on the floor when abhay made that expression of himOuch..like what was thatConfused BHOOOT HO Mein
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Mona-- Eeeks mushkil advice de di Ouch
yaar just collect which u can find easily. its totally fine if u dont have all the links. :)

Monus-- I know AP ooze chemsitry! how can we be pateint with seeing them on screen like that everyday but still not getting what we want! lol

exaclty! its not fairLOL....i need some proper scenes....they dont need to be deep in love and romance all the time right now....but we can have some sweet moments every once in awhile in between right?Ouch

@anu:  LOLLOLtheir fav destination for a date is the jungle..lol...LOLLOL

@monus: check out the first page i fixed it....like that???

yea hun like thatSmile

just....i think the character siggs arnt exactly fit....the Abhay one seems to be 'one' space more to the right.

also...hun, u dont need to credit me under each siggyEmbarrassed...its ok that its only in the first postWinkBig smile

and....i  the top and bottom banners are resized to smaller....i feel it has decreased on its quality.....i might re-do them and send to you....or is it just me? cause i have focused so much on the details this past daysWackoLOL
hehe dont worry u dont got to re-do them they r fine...and for the character siggies both r in the same place but like wen i update the post thats how it turns out...so i think its just like that..lol..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Mona-- Eeeks mushkil advice de di Ouch
yaar just collect which u can find easily. its totally fine if u dont have all the links. :)

Monus-- I know AP ooze chemsitry! how can we be pateint with seeing them on screen like that everyday but still not getting what we want! lol

exaclty! its not fairLOL....i need some proper scenes....they dont need to be deep in love and romance all the time right now....but we can have some sweet moments every once in awhile in between right?Ouch
i agree like they need to have somthing in the jungle lol..and like even in tomo's epi..abhay is yelling at her...i hope like even at night wen piya is asleep abhay goes to her tent and like u know make sure she is fine..Embarrassed that would be so so cuteEmbarrasseddont u think?
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

MONA....so u mean a siggy with 'Forbbiden Interviews' or Forbidden SBS/SBB'?

ya something like that..i m looking for all the SBS we had so far..lol...i m gone die looking for them all..lol

lol hun.....no i need to know...do want it to be only SBS or generally interviews?.....maybe i can make the siggy smaller so u can have as a sub-section in the 'links' post?
i think generally interviews will be better...cause we dont only get interviews from SBS...so make it generaly interviews..wat u mean by sub-section?Confused

oh i meant....that u would have the sbs link in the same post as the 'links'.....diving it into several sections.....or maybe u can have it in the 'video corner' section'. donno its up to you.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index