Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay&Piya #11 - mods Plz close this topic (Page 118)

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
LOLok its done, and here's the link and m out, if some 1 wants 2 say something msg me on yt m on thereLOL

@Mari I will be more then happy if u watch this and comment, bye, tcHug

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

Noma - lol story? like i have not enough of it in my life..i don't want to watch another..the dudes? lol thats why i watch them..mhm i have huge list of dramas strting with indian and taking it to asian..i watch it only the dudes..and belive me when i say i ONLY have liked one actress and thats sukirti

hahaha! i only watch indian and american shows! and the guys are soo HOTT! hahaa....i knoww u ONLY love sukiriti..hahaa <3
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Mari-get ur butt off of here and start studyingggggg
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Qurru - Lol the audition..there were too many kajen and ksg videos and my eyes were hurting..lol but i for once judged fairy...and also i wasn't alone in udging
...mhm lol qurru is stil making vmz with this kind of song?...thats like so bollywood and mhm me commenting on a vm,,,,omg i'm too lazy...will try

Noma - lol i actuly don't see any actress if there is a guy in the show..lol and maybe thats why i never liked grover dude cuz i loved suku
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Mari- hurry up with the resultss! were waiting heree! lolll..and DUDE KSG is HOTTT <33333
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Qurru - why did u use that scene of sukirti when u used a wedding scene for srk?..why didn't u use the sheshank-padma scene where she is actuly wearing a shaddi clothes?...and beside the suku pics are too big in front of srk...and the coloring...u need to make it saem coloring...lol am i giving a sv lecture...lol go to hell mari...

Noma - like i ever do study...nah study is not for someone like me..uni can go to hell
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Mari Mari Mari smh lol
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomiBaby

Mari- hurry up with the resultss! were waiting heree! lolll..and DUDE KSG is HOTTT <33333

OMG i just loged into utube..got 27 friend request? and 109 freaking pms?

Trying...it was a difficult udge..as we got 28 videos for the audition...and i didn't hear the last part of ure comment..lol u think so?..well i never though of him as one..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index