Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sameena, you were talking about the creativity corner story all along!? I feel wasted.. Anyway, okay, you will need to catch up on the updates for that! Too difficult and too lazy to give you a written summary! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Sameena, you were talking about the creativity corner story all along!? I feel wasted.. Anyway, okay, you will need to catch up on the updates for that! Too difficult and too lazy to give you a written summary! ðŸ˜³

arre nahinnnn.. koi baat nhn.. it was really sweet of yu to give me one in the frst place =) 😃

so how's everything going?? hey i never asked u! how old r u? if u dnt mind answeringg Embarrassed
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sameena-

arre nahinnnn.. koi baat nhn.. it was really sweet of yu to give me one in the frst place =) 😃

so how's everything going?? hey i never asked u! how old r u? if u dnt mind answeringg 😳

Aww, thank you! ðŸ¤— But DO catch up on the corner, hun? We have a Abhay-Pia and Raj-Misha story going on! ðŸ˜³

I'm 14. =] What about you?, & where are you from?
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Aww, thank you! ðŸ¤— But DO catch up on the corner, hun? We have a Abhay-Pia and Raj-Misha story going on! ðŸ˜³

I'm 14. =] What about you?, & where are you from?

hahaha 🤗 im 16 :D and frm melbourne, australia.. wbu?
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sameena-

hahaha 🤗 im 16 :D and frm melbourne, australia.. wbu?

Australia!? Nice. ðŸ˜³ Though living in Australia and New Zealand ain't considered safe, is it? - You know all that racism & movies like 'Crook' n all. 
nahin yaar.. it's all exaggerated.. i've been living here my whole life.. and not once has anything happened..
it's not really anything at all.. haan there is racism but if u no how to handle it then no probs =)
wbu? whr u frm?
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Thought so..But I have heard my uncle who has lived abroad for his whole life saying that there is a difference between racism and violent racism; and it's pretty violent there for the wrong reasons!  Though, you know better, don't you? =]

I live in England.. Though I'm originally from Chandigarh, India. ðŸ˜³ There is racism here, as well, and it gets on your nerves sometimes, you know?; being the only Indian in your school and what not!? But you are right - you just need to know how to handle it! ðŸ˜Š

Errmm.. what's the time there? Lol, random question.. But I really couldn't think of anything else! Okay.. here's a better one; Did you use to watch MJHT or DMG..? &.. did you watch Remix!? ðŸ˜³
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
ok im backkk! lol im all freshh! now i can talk lmaooo
Nomaa. thumbnail
Heyy akanksha im Noma.. wats ur name?
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys i m back..sorry had to go for dinner..