Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Maryaada has crossed its maryaadas as people say๐Ÿ˜†

I just want a AbhiYa cheek kiss for now and a tight hug...AbhiYa need some proper hugs right now

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ramsha - THATTTTTTTTT one is so much better..lol whats up with us and wanting a kiss badly?..lol but that one is better..even on the party day priya gave aditya a cute kiss on almost his lips..and oyye we should stop making fun of our chandeenaaaaaaa

munus - here is the premeer one

monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Lol but they didn't air the kiss scene at the time..they showed the kiss in the repeat telecast which means midnight..like who is awake?..mariel was๐Ÿ˜†

seriously?๐Ÿ˜†.....what was the need then?.....mariel....let me guess...she hated it?
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsha247

Maryaada has crossed its maryaadas as people say๐Ÿ˜†

I just want a AbhiYa cheek kiss for now and a tight hug...AbhiYa need some proper hugs right now

Lol at maryada but i guss it is cuz the dude rakesh is a bolly actor..and blly actors are more into kissing

Me too..a cheek kiss and a hug..letsstart with a hug and slowly a cheek kiss
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Lana I am not wanting a lip kiss much, you all are๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† I know i like that avi one the best and yeah I saw today's when I was randomly going through episodes...it was cute...I bet she could have kissed him again on the lips. The leads seem to quite enjoy it๐Ÿคช

Chandeena are a cute couple...they need to start romancing properly and leave AbhiYa alone lolz
Edited by ramsha247 - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monus-

seriously?๐Ÿ˜†.....what was the need then?.....mariel....let me guess...she hated it?

Lol she knew the kiss scene will be aired that day..she waited and then they did air it..she was pissed..and later she waited for the repeat and i was like are u happy now?..lol she was pissed..and she was like i wana poke at that kissing scene..but i was like lol atleast they kissed
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsha247

Lana I am not wanting a lip kiss much, you all are๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† I know i like that avi one the best and yeah I saw today's when I was randomly going through episodes...it was cute...I bet she could have kissed him again on the lips. The leads seem to quite enjoy it๐Ÿคช

Chandeena are a cute couple...they need to start romancing properly and leave AbhiYa alone lolz

Lol realy? LIAR ramshu..i know u want it..nahhh i find it cute..keke..i haven't watched that scene in the avi..mhmm maybe watch it later..Lol yes they seem to enjoy it..maybe we will soon hear they are a real couple

Lol chandeena will make the trips higher if they did romance..NOT
-SilentLove- thumbnail
I guess every AdiYa fan was disappointed with the kiss๐Ÿ˜†

Lana I tried to find that scene from avi but no idea when it happened...

And eww I am not a fan of lip kisses at all...they all look so despo types usually and even more odd now on Indian television...

Chandeena are entertainment so I guess they do contribute to trps a bit no? LOLZ
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

i hate the jump between the scenes..like how did they get back?..they could show their way to the cap..like abhiya walking and thinking..on their road...ahhh that would have been so much...or lose the way to the cap...and end up being alone in the jungle๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

exaclty.....i wish the creatives were a little more in to making the details look beautiful....and exaclty as u say....they could have a scene where they got back to the camp??,,,,,u know i was one of those who always complained abt how they zoom from right left center on romantic scenes for like 5 mins.....and how clow the scenes gets some time......but here.....we dont even get some scene proparly! like when she put his hand in his hand  today.....they barely showed it!๐Ÿ˜ก....whats going on??
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ughhh! lana jaanii i have to goo! sorryyy...i will come on later byee <3