Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

All Tees Maar Khan reviews here (Page 8)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

patrivrata FARAH KHAN, shahrukh uuse apne pati parmeshwar ke aage dumb laga! ab bhugat! my god she made fun of srk's back problem???? jis thaali mein khati hai uusi mein ched karti hai!!!!!! if it wasn't for srk u wud not be a director, u wud not have two blockbusters to ur credit!!!! i hope ur lesson is learnt Farah!!!! u r very THANKLESS!

Main to bahut khush hoon because SRK didn't do the film.Big smile

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by bolly007

patrivrata FARAH KHAN, shahrukh uuse apne pati parmeshwar ke aage dumb laga! ab bhugat! my god she made fun of srk's back problem???? jis thaali mein khati hai uusi mein ched karti hai!!!!!! if it wasn't for srk u wud not be a director, u wud not have two blockbusters to ur credit!!!! i hope ur lesson is learnt Farah!!!! u r very THANKLESS!

Main to bahut khush hoon because SRK didn't do the film.Big smile

Me being Akki fan wanted this movie to be a huge hit...but the thing that Farah did to SRk (even thoguh I am not a huge fan of his) was not humanly. She left him when he was sick with his back ache and went straightinto the camp of the actor SRK was having trouble with. She was like a sister to SRK..and she proved that rlationships are good till they are gaining something from that person.

But lets see how it is on BO...but one thing is clear that it is all AKKI movie...his acting is appreciated but KAtrina again is songs+4 lines (as  pointed out by someone here)..but then tehre is nothing new in this....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143ruky786

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
hahahaha!!! man am i so glad, happy and over the moon that SRK said NO to this film!! and for this reason that SRK said politely no to shirish, farah has turned so much against SRK to the point that it makes me question everything she has ever said or done to SRK before TMK when she said they have a deep bond, an almost fatherly stature in SRK even though she is older

she has been so fake i cant believe it. i feel sorry for SRK
i dont understand how she can say so much against him, even when she was trying to deny rumours of their "split" she said hurtful things

and PLZ guys tell me she did NOT make fun of SRK's health and back problems in the film? that is ridiculous, how low can u go?
i would not even make fun of my worst enemies health problems and look at this woman Angry she must be inhuman

well to rub it in her face, i enjoyed TKS a lot more, even though i didnt understand it at some points
plus i couldnt believe how mny ppl were going for TKS instead of TMK @ my cinema!! cool!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143glitters-Zoya-SobtiObsessionfriends_rockIHeartDeepika.Zareenaruky786

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
i like how the loyals fans are trying to be bright and cheerful on twitter abt the film ROFL

wheres all the critics reviews?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Its like the film will crash on mondey

lets wait and see what will happened

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I would not be sad if the movie flops solely for the reason that I am tired and sick of the senseless trend of the so called " comedy flicks" which has made people like sajid khan, farah khan and the likes of aneez bazmee famous or cocky.

its time to end this trend with movies like these where they think they can get away with them making fools out of the public.

Make comedy movies but make it interesting and entertaining with a flow and sensible dialogues and screenplay. I saw No problem and was apallled that the movie was even relaeased with such amateur screenplay and script, the end product was not even polished and finsihed.

I am also glad for one more reason, SRK will finally try his hand outside the kjo and farah camp and he is already doing a movie with vishal bharadwaj.......

sick of seeing srk playing the romantic raj/rahul etc with no substance. Want to see srk of the baazigar, darr, swades and chak de ones...he does great in them and can excel ....

good for him he came out of these camps and is trying to make movies with intelligent ones and actual movies with a difference

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenChippeshwinieraserSobtiObsession.khoobsurat.

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Making fun of stars in movies happen often now but making fun of someone's illness is JUST PLAIN LOW!!

I like your movies but I am really disappointed in u Farah. Blah!

Edited by Natss - 23 December 2010 at 8:27am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenu32anna143Onyx.NuktaacheenIHeartDeepika.SobtiObsession.khoobsurat.friends_rockU-No-Pooruky786Zareena

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

I would not be sad if the movie flops solely for the reason that I am tired and sick of the senseless trend of the so called " comedy flicks" which has made people like sajid khan, farah khan and the likes of aneez bazmee famous or cocky.

its time to end this trend with movies like these where they think they can get away with them making fools out of the public.

Make comedy movies but make it interesting and entertaining with a flow and sensible dialogues and screenplay. I saw No problem and was apallled that the movie was even relaeased with such amateur screenplay and script, the end product was not even polished and finsihed.

I am also glad for one more reason, SRK will finally try his hand outside the kjo and farah camp and he is already doing a movie with vishal bharadwaj.......

sick of seeing srk playing the romantic raj/rahul etc with no substance. Want to see srk of the baazigar, darr, swades and chak de ones...he does great in them and can excel ....

good for him he came out of these camps and is trying to make movies with intelligent ones and actual movies with a difference

i don't think Kjo or YRF camp will ever make fun of his health problemOuch As far i know YRF camp has always given him best roles from Darr to DDLJ, Veer zaara to Chak De. Srk even refused chak de in the beginning but aditya came back to him. I heard Aditya mentioned srk name in BBB but in a entertainment way. Kjo and YRF's are srk's family and i don't think they could go so low as compare to farah. Srk given so much love and respect to farah. But finally we got to know her true colors and no wonder gauri was ignoring farah from inviting her. And Katrina fans, NO i really don't care how bad or good TMK is, but there are rules in making good movies, and you certainly don't make fun of the people who you said a father, a brother. CryHonestly speaking, it doesn't matter if the movie does good or bad. But i am so glad they're not friends and srk refused this movie. He just said to her script isn't good and she needs to work on it and this thing made her angry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters-Zoya-SobtiObsessionIHeartDeepika.ruky786

Go to top