Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

All Tees Maar Khan reviews here (Page 71)

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

TMK was a hit??ROFL If you loved the movie, why are you after my posts? why does it even matter what i say or not say because i am telling open that i haven't or won't be watching the movie. Posting articles and writing your own is a huge difference. Geez people need to take a chill pill. If movie is doing average to flop business. it isn't srk or his fans fault.Wink

EXACTLY .... TMK has nothing to do with SRK so either if its a hit or flop please do not drag SRK or their fans in it. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2-Zarwulicious-IHeartDeepika.widaZareena

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna143

TMK was a hit??ROFL If you loved the movie, why are you after my posts? why does it even matter what i say or not say because i am telling open that i haven't or won't be watching the movie. Posting articles and writing your own is a huge difference. Geez people need to take a chill pill. If movie is doing average to flop business. it isn't srk or his fans fault.Wink

EXACTLY .... TMK has nothing to do with SRK so either if its a hit or flop please do not drag SRK or their fans in it. 

The very fact that you have to come here to negate it proves that it has got something to do with Srk and his fans! How come no one accused Aamir, Salman, Deepika, or Sonam or rani fans of anything.. why only Srk?? Ofcourse there must be something.. that more than a few people are noticing it!! Anyways fans can spend decades in this virutal e-space.. it actually does not matter.. jo hona tha ho gaya..LOL jo karna hai karo..

Edited by ladygaga - 30 December 2010 at 11:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_dante_-iktaara-DexterkichokriKatalicious

_dante_ Senior Member
_dante_
_dante_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

The very fact that you have to come hereto negate it proves that it has got something to do with Srk and his fans! How come no one accused Aamir, Salman, Deepika, or Sonam or rani fans of anything.. why only Srk?? Ofcourse there must be something.. that more than a few people are noticing it!! Anyways fans can spend decades in this virutal e-space.. it actually does not matter.. jo hona tha ho gaya..LOLjo karna hai karo..

LOL QFT!Clap

hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil!Tongue

Edited by _vixen_ - 31 December 2010 at 12:56am
pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
here look at it

amul people, hats off to them yaar LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonic010Salma2anjali10-Zarwulicious-KataliciousZareena

Sonic010 Groupbie
Sonic010
Sonic010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja_l

here look at it

amul people, hats off to them yaar LOL

LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL
indianews Newbie
indianews
indianews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
UTV Motion Pictures has confirmed that they will make money for its newly launched range Tees Maar Khan. Although certain sectors of industry and commerce not only recognize the excellent start of the film and only too happy the film as a matter of "only cover"or a "flop" label, as the day week during a UTV official confirmation of facts and figures more or less intact to tell a different story
Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged

LOL ofcourse, what's with SRK and his fans have to do with this. Nonsense but it's hilarious OUCHLOL

akki's latest dumb movies were already got bashed among critics and normal people. All his latest nonsense like KI, CCTC, HF, DDD fall  flat after 3 days opening, not only TMK,  if you check their box office collection. That has nothing to do with othersLOL

There was a time he did awesome flicks like BhoolBalliya, HeraPheri.

Sadly his average movies like KM and now PH getting neglected and his fans don't provide that initial hype to his good movies. And that's not some others or their fans fault, OUCH HOWLARIOUSLOL

Edited by Salma2 - 31 December 2010 at 5:10am
Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Then why bring other movies to make TMK good? Opinions are different,some like X movie, some not.

but if movie collected more than what it collected during it's weekend due to hype, that means majority are liking it.

There are people who didn't like DABANG, but MAJORITY went crazy over that. Thats why it didn't crash.

where movies like KI, CCTC, KITES, DDD, TMK only collected money in its first 3 days, thats due to hype.if you check the total box office collection, 75% of total of these movies came from first three opening days? W*H. That shows the trend where other movies like dabang, oso, mhn collected more than thrice what they collected during first three days.

TMK got CRASHED. Crashed means Crashed. crashed means people/ majority dislike it. So thats why after good weekend they showed a dramatic fall. Assuming those people are SRK fans does not make any sense and it does not have logic.

and TMK was not farah's movie. That was Shrish's one and it was never offered to SRK by Farah.

Edited by Salma2 - 31 December 2010 at 5:22am

Go to top