Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

All Tees Maar Khan reviews here (Page 70)

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
hehehe omg the comments here are soo hilarious..farah should coem and read them heheheh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali10-Zarwulicious-.shona.IHeartDeepika.ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I know

kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum
aye haye aye haye haye chikini

kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ruky786 - 30 December 2010 at 3:23pm
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

OK so I just watched the movie yesterday in theatres... and all I can say is that I dont regret it ONE bit !....

Why are people bitching and complaining about how the movie lacks logic, storyline, and sense ???

Its a damn comedy film and it makes you LAUGH .... ALOT !!!....

If you want to watch a movie that has all of the things I listed above then go watch something of that genre....

A comedy is a comedy the purpose of it is to entertain and make the audience laugh and forget about the hassles of daily life which I think this movie does PERFECTLY...

Akshay looked great ! <3,  Akshaye was HILARIOUS and Katrina annoyed the sh** out of me, but the movie overall was awesome :)

No one is Bitc*ing, we're just giving the review. If the movie is good, then a person will react to it and if it's bad then same reaction..Just like you enjoyed the movie, no one will doubt about your intention because you're giving an honest review but it doesn't mean others member who watched and disliked the movie, they're giving any false reviews. And It's not just us but critics as well..Mind it but never mind it {dialogue from OSOLOL)

I call it bit**ing you can call it 'reviews' I know perfectly well the difference between the two :)  And from what I call a review the time and energy you've been putting into this thread clearly are not what defines a 'review' ( I saw your 'petition' ) giiiiirllll you must have a lot of time on your hands to give such a good 'review' and create a fricken PETITION ?!? 

Werent you just telling everyone how greatful you are that you didnt go watch TMK in theatres and saved your money ? Than what right do you have to create a petition asking for forgiveness from Farah Khan for causing people 'stress, trauma, and bankruptcy' ??? OR W.E other life threatning attacks the audience of TMK faced in your opinion. Just to remind you that everyone who did go and 'waste' their time and money to watch TMK in theatres did it at their own 'risk' Shocked As hard as it may be to believe.No one forced or blackmailed them to go there. And apparently some people can say the movie sucked without even watching it Clap .

LMAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is my reaction!!! hahahahahahahah just can't stop laughing because IT"S NOT MY PETITION!!ROFL First Recheck the petition post!! DO you really think i have this much time to create an petition?? When i didn't even watched all the promo then how can i even write a petitionROFL OMG!!! Itna bara ilzaam. I know people, you be thinking i should be angry but this is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!ROFL
Fine your right, your not some compulsive Sharukh fan trying to put TMK down because Farah chose someone else over your Sharukh. And you didnt spend any extra time, but just happened to 'randomly' come across a petition against TMK ( A movie you apparently despize without even watching ) Yup I'm crazy ! You are so not b*tching about a movie you've never seen, but just merely giving a 'review' on it ( without even watching it ) Cool Clap I'm going to stop wasting my life now. Goodbye.

Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 30 December 2010 at 5:33pm

_dante_-iktaara-ladygagaDexterkichokriKatalicious

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Bolly*_Crazed][QUOTE=Zareena][QUOTE=Bolly*_Crazed]
Fine your right, your not some compulsive Sharukh fan trying to put TMK down because Farah chose someone else over your Sharukh. And you didnt spend any extra time, but just happened to 'randomly' come across a petition against TMK ( A movie you apparently despize without even watching ) Yup I'm crazy ! You are so not b*tching about a movie you've never seen, but just merely giving a 'review' on it ( without even watching it ) Cool Clap I'm going to stop wasting my life now. Goodbye.

DO READ MY POST BEFORE REPLYING: You seriously LOSING it!! Farah has NEVER GIVEN Srk a role where he can grow as an actor, neither she makes sensible movies (ex. OSO) She completely ruined second half for me. And i could care less if she makes another 10 movies with akshay or salman. I'm putting farah down?? ENTIRE NATION HAS REJECTED the movie to her FACESleepy Collection speaks for it self. AND HELLO i didn't even CREATed the petitionROFL Srk mentioned he overspends on his movies unlike farah who used tacky sets for her movie. Srk in MHN and OSO wasn't just a producer he use to give his ideas to farah to make such scenes better. So Srk never needed farah. As far i remember it was farah who said srk forced me to become a director because they were very good friends and he BELIEVED in her to become a director. Oh well, what is done is done.

p.S. it's just a silly petition why people are getting so emotionalSleepy

Edited by Zareena - 30 December 2010 at 6:28pm

glittersIHeartDeepika.-Zarwulicious-OzymandiasMeena1

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143ElusiveDevotionglittersSalma2kash4lifeanjali10pooja_l.shona.perfectlyflawedOzymandiasMeghaSRKLoverIHeartDeepika.-Zarwulicious-Zareenaruky786Meena1

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Bolly*_Crazed][QUOTE=Zareena][QUOTE=Bolly*_Crazed]

DO READ MY POST BEFORE REPLYING: You seriously LOSING it!! Farah has NEVER GIVEN Srk a role where he can grow as an actor, neither she makes sensible movies (ex. OSO) She completely ruined second half for me. And i could care less if she makes another 10 movies with akshay or salman. I'm putting farah down?? ENTIRE NATION HAS REJECTED the movie to her FACESleepy Collection speaks for it self. AND HELLO i didn't even CREATed the petitionROFL Srk mentioned he overspends on his movies unlike farah who used tacky sets for her movie. Srk in MHN and OSO wasn't just a producer he use to give his ideas to farah to make such scenes better. So Srk never needed farah. As far i remember it was farah who said srk forced me to become a director because they were very good friends and he BELIEVED in her to become a director. Oh well, what is done is done.

p.S. it's just a silly petition why people are getting so emotionalSleepy
I DID READ YOUR POST BEFORE REPLYING ! :S And I know you didnt write the petition!:S I clearly stated that in my last post unless you have trouble understanding sarcasm :S I think you're the one who needs to read MY posts before replying. IDC how OSO and MHN came about I'm talking about TEES MAAR KHAN.... holy cow.... I didnt like OSO it was a hit ..I lived with that... I liked MHN that was a hit...good for Farah.... I loved TMK ... it was a hit... MOVE ON WITH IT !!...
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
TMK was a hit??ROFL If you loved the movie, why are you after my posts? why does it even matter what i say or not say because i am telling open that i haven't or won't be watching the movie. Posting articles and writing your own is a huge difference. Geez people need to take a chill pill. If movie is doing average to flop business. it isn't srk or his fans fault.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

People need to

a) stop assuming that people who didnt like TMK are Sharukh fans

b) realize that even of somebody is a SRK fan, they have a good reason to dislike TMK, it was a bad film. 

c) stop bringing in other bad movies into the thread to make TMK look good (which doesnt work anyway, TMK still looks like sh**).

d) realize that we all know OSO and MHN had really nonsense and unrealistic scripts but hey, majority of people enjoyed it which is why they became a hit.

c) People are disappointed because it was hyped to be the blockbuster of the year but the movie turned out to be an assduster.

Smile

Thank you for the postClap Just because i'm a srk fan, it doesn't give them a right to attack my post. Ask those every person who disliked the movie, why me alone?Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionglittersSalma2IHeartDeepika.-Zarwulicious-ruky786

Go to top