Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

All Tees Maar Khan reviews here (Page 46)

kashrocks IF-Rockerz
kashrocks
kashrocks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

^^

u mean his jokkery act...well dat is always good,,aur aata kya hai usseLOL

yh his comedy was good .. LOL wteva bt .. he is good at it LOL

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Saw TMK .. wat a movieClapROFLROFL.ROFL I m short of words .. the movie left me completely spellboundSillyROFLROFL

Wat the heck was tht  ? one of the most horrendous movie i have ever seen !  I guess Farah n Shirish thot of playing movie movie jst like shown in TMK ErmmROFL

Bad is an understatement to describe it .. it may sound like i m exaggerating but i swear i m not ... did i laf in the movie ? yh i did .. i was lafing in disgust ..LOLthr wr so many times in the movie whr i sed OMG yeh kya ho raha hainErmmROFL

As for the performances .. Akshye Khanna was good ! poor thing he was loooking completely lost coz of the whole clueless script ..
Aryan Babbar .. i hope tht wats his name is .. he was funny with his hands up lineLOL
Kat ? wat was tht ? i felt like the makers themselves wr mocking herErmm Anywayz she was good in the much hyped Sheila ki jawani songLOL

Akshay Kumar .. idk wat he is doing with his career :S

To decribe the movie in one word .. It was irritatingTongue

My Rating for the movie - .. 0.5/5 ... tht too only for Akshye KhannaTongue

Edited by reha_rm - 26 December 2010 at 5:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyCiousanjali10friends_rockCHIPPEDCUPruky786wida

AmbyCious IF-Dazzler
AmbyCious
AmbyCious

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Going by alll the reviews here TMK will be a fun movie for me ROFLROFL
N i can tk sum1 along to torture him/her ROFL as most of d time m found sleepin..it wont rly affect
laly Goldie
laly
laly

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Saturday Update: Tees Maar Khan

Sunday 26th December 2010 14.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Tees Maar Khan managed to show a jump in its business on Saturday but it was very small. Normally on a holiday it would have been expected to go up around 15% but here it was less than 5%. The collection on Saturday was an approx 13.50 crore nett. The two day total is 26.50 crore nett approx.

Major circuits like Mumbai, Delhi/UP, East Punjab and West Bengal showed small jumps while single screens circuits like CP Berar, CI and Rajasthan showed small falls.

Sunday is likely to see a fall as is normally the case after a big holiday and it remains to be seen how big the fall is. The weekend business is now looking to be in the 36-38 crore nett region depending on what happens on Sunday.

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Totally disapointed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali10

arj-ohi Newbie
arj-ohi
arj-ohi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
soo baad reviews..........
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .glamorous.

I kinda like this movie. I thought some scenes were extremely funny..
TMK is strictly one time watch only IMO.. Its nice entertainer..Makes you forget your real life drama and just have fun for 2.5 hours.. I can see people liking it because thats exactly what some people looks forward to in a movie..

Akshay stole the show because hes literally in every single scene.. He does a good job.. Akshay Khanna was gr8! Hes funny and really over dramatic.. Speaking of over dramatic - Katrina was so hilarious especially in the bank robbery scene where she says "Aatish, shayad inhe Hindi nahi aati, main try karti hoon.. YOU DIRTY DOG !!! TELL ME, WHERE IS THE GHAREEB HINDUSTANI'S KHOON PASEENE KA MONEY???? BATAOO MUJHEEE BATAOOOOOOOOOOO MUJHEEE !!" That scene was so funny, audience were laughing hysterically.. And thats about it.. With 15 some scenes, she was one of the highlights of the movie.. Her beauty is indescribable.. She looked exceptionally stunning.. Sheila Ki Jawani was magnificent..It was visual treat.. Kat was excellent when it cmes to dancing.. Badey Dilwala - picturesqueness !!

I find every single ppl in this movie was over acting..Feels like Farah wanted it this way..But why? Because I felt it was way over animated..and difficult for people to connect with the characters..

Im not at all disappointed with the movie..Because like Akki said , I was expecting something "Fast & Fun".. Katrina was clear from the day one she did the movie for its dance numbers and congratulations Kat because people feel Sheila Ki Jawani, Bade Dilwala was the USP of this movie..

The main reason why people are so disappointed and whining is because they expected something out of the ordinary.. And I blame Farah and her hubby for this..For over hyping this movie..

Nevertheless I dont think the reviews will affect the movie because people are still buying the tickets for seeing Kat and her Sheila Ki Jawani..And this is why I dont want the movie to be blockbuster because Farah - Shirish will walk away with all the credits + $$$ despite the fact that Shirish managed to steal the story from that Hollywood movie..

I know one thing for sure..people did like the movie because the whole time, audience were cracking up.. So its not a total let down!

I totally agree with what you have written over here. The thing is that people go and watch these movies and then diss them also.. dekhenge bhi phir bolenge bhi.. mat dekho itna hi hai toh.. LOL As you said it.. it was good for "fast-fun"... And i am personally sensing a sabotage for this movie.. coz this movie is like any other akshay kumar hit.. his past movies that have been hits have been even less funnier than this.. Anyways i had a good time while watching it.. and from what i was sensing people in theater had a great time too..

Katalicious

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
theres already a very good quality out on the net considering its a pirate copy
thinking of watching it becos the bad reviews are hilarious & making me think is it that bad ROFL
also shirish was never a script writer in the first place so what made him think this was a ready or finished script?

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 26 December 2010 at 12:35pm

wida

Go to top