Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

All Tees Maar Khan reviews here (Page 45)

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged

This movie is the worst I have ever seen.guys 

People are mad with the movie, some cheers were floating when kat's song rolls. That's hotLOL

guys got excited,thats the only part people liked, specially men, when actress dance with semi nude clothes LOL. she did what kareena did in KI, but kareena has lot of scenes where she acted ok, this film is a mockery for acting by dumb actors.

other than that, what was that, a movie?? hahaha

i feel sorry for farah, seriously, what did she think? even a kid can puke after watching this, she lost her brains? i am sure her husband made her mind, i am worried over her. rather than run on kat's belly dance, she should have a film, unfortunately where is the film?akshay khanna, is the saving grace in the film. shrish's script is a maha garbage.what does he thinks, he totally ruined the original, i never watched it, but read great reviews of that flick.

I didn't expect any thing from akki's current trend, specially when katrina kind of actress added in to film, it can not count as a film. seriously she can't act to save her life, people were mocking at her  and akshay's acting in theater, i heard some unpleasant remarks on kat's dance by guys, well i don't blame her, she can't act, so only can get few scenes. in this movie she is barely there. people were so pissed at the movie and back seated guy claimed, he got enough of these non actors dumb acts, lol. Kat will never learn and never improve as an actress. i don't think, she tries  to get rid of  her identify as a plastic doll who can's act. 7 years and still can't act.but man akshay?? he got star power, but no one in this world can deliver mega turkey after maha turkey like this. he has zero script sense.it's like when some one  wrote  a garbage script, they run to akki and he grabs that with both hands, ahhh

farah?? LOL she never made great movies, but OSO and MHN are classics in front of this. they are funny and tolerable and actors and actress did a good job. but this crap??

here,ahh this movie is made for idiots, will work on holiday weekend and then will fall flat.

i never write in forums, after aag and yuvaraj, this film made me to write on forums, and this is worser than those.

Edited by Salma2 - 26 December 2010 at 2:03am

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
My review (I did say I wasn't going to watch it but I did forcefully)

This time I went with my cousins because they wanted to see it they forced me to watch it and unfortunately.................................I fell asleep seriously I did but luckily my cousin woke me up and Akshay was ok he could have done a better job and Katrina was hardly there and her only dialogue was that dramatic word "Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" and I was like Go Away but the only person that stood out was Akshaye Khanna but seriously why did he do this film.

Farah seriosuly made a bad film the storyline was stupid, so much promotions and publicity aur itna bura film.http://lh5.ggpht.com/ivanandrei09/SIVJGU1i7kI/AAAAAAAAGIg/DmGpQw3GLQc/s144/negarivo_no_emoticon_no_18_www.trucoslive.com.gifVery bad man, it might be doing well in the UK but I didn't like it and I seriously regret watching the film.

I've given a few more marks because of the songs and the only song that was interesting for me was Wallah re Wallah like I said before SKJ isn't my cup of tea.LOL

1.5/5

Edited by ruky786 - 26 December 2010 at 3:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbbyvivperfectlyflawedMeena1wida

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

My review (I did say I wasn't going to watch it but I did forcefully)

This time I went with my cousins because they wanted to see it they forced me to watch it and unfortunately.................................I fell asleep seriously I did but luckily my cousin woke me up and Akshay was ok he could have done a better job and Katrina was hardly there and her only dialogue was that dramatic word "Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" and I was like Go Away but the only person that stood out was Akshaye Khanna but seriously why did he do this film.

Farah seriosuly made a bad film the storyline was stupid, so much promotions and publicity aur itna bura film.http://lh5.ggpht.com/ivanandrei09/SIVJGU1i7kI/AAAAAAAAGIg/DmGpQw3GLQc/s144/negarivo_no_emoticon_no_18_www.trucoslive.com.gifVery bad man, it might be doing well in the UK but I didn't like it and I seriously regret watching the film.

0.5/5

haha.. u gave 0.5/5.. Shocked well, maybe I'll watch later n write my review.. I mean how bad could this be! didn't u like the songs atleast? if u did.. u should rate it higher .. songs count

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Ive updated it anyway now

Abbyviv

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Ive updated it anyway now

Aw, want to see the full song of Wallah re Wallah.. it got Sallu so must watch..so it's 1.5/5 :) which is also baaaad  ROFL feel sorry for Akshay.. 
SKJ is not my cup of tea 2.. I just dont like it
love ur review it's too funny :)

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I even said I wasn't going to watch it but nooooohttp://lh5.ggpht.com/ivanandrei09/SIVJGU1i7kI/AAAAAAAAGIg/DmGpQw3GLQc/s144/negarivo_no_emoticon_no_18_www.trucoslive.com.gif..... my cousins made me watch it just because we haven't been cinema together for ages

Abbyviv

kashrocks IF-Rockerz
kashrocks
kashrocks

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
wtched d movie .. d songs were vry good .. ! no doubt .. bt script was not good .. ! haan Akshay performance was vry nice :)
Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Too_Muchruky786

Go to top