Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

All Tees Maar Khan reviews here (Page 44)

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
In our state, TMK is going to get lots of money because it's the only hindi movie playing right now. They are not playing BBB and also that ajay-kajol movie. It's only TMK is in theatres and tickets are sold out for the movie also. Since it's holiday season, the movie will be hitting the jackpot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
MY REVIEW

My rebellion usually does not end so nicely always. My decision to watch this movie just because everyone was dissing it ended up sooo damn nicely. LOL LOL OH god when i stepped into the theater I WAS expecting the worst of the worst but i was ready to tackle everything just for Katrina Kaif. And oh man was I surprised or what... I have to say that yes I am easy on comedies as I have grown up watching them and it is a genre closest to my heart.. but seriously TMK rocked. There wasn't even one dull moment in the movie. I know that when you watch a movie specially a comedy in theater it is a totally different experience.. every joke.. every dialogue gets elevated and its power increases by 100 percent.. and maybe that was the case here. I totally enjoyed watching it!! The cute little cons were very amusing.. From the very starting where the commissioner was describing all the thieves and con artists who could potentially rob the train.. it was damn entertaining.. i loved the Ismail chor's description.. that his bright smile helps him to rob every safe.. and he could serve as a head light in front of a train.. LOL Then the master india.. mr india's son.. haha.. gosh.. the way he dances on the table..thinking that he is invisible when he is clearly not.. I loved Tmk's con on the plane and how he gets out of the clutches of those two cbi agents... Katrina's intro is HOT!! My my... Sheela ki jawaani rocks.. Kat can MOVE!! Damn man.. her seductiveness combined with killer body.. mixed with ditziness and child like innocence in persona is a killer combo which I think no actress has these days.. I loved her throughout the movie.. and all my cousins were going nuts for her.. Her comic timing was awesome.. even though she didn't have much to do in the movie.. but she was the star man.. rollers lago makeup lagao.. haha... and that scene where they are looting that khazana.. and she is dressed in a sari.. and she goes like.. use hindi nahi aati.. let me talk to him in English... you dirty dirty dog.. you looted the khazana of indians.. or something along those lines.. that was hilarious.. LOL And to top that off with Akshay khanna's melodramatic act of getting into the "character"... ROFL... Gosh Akshay khanna was soo awesome in the movie.. haha no offense but his face reminds  me of the face of a bull dog.. gosh.. and the faces he makes.. LOL The whole Slumdog millionaire spoof was soo funny.. "Dany doyle".. and Aatish kumar's secretary's ever falling wig.. TMK was like Aatish kumar you are going to miss this oscar winning performance again.. Aamir khan is on hold if you don't do this role then i would give it too aamir.. LOLGod Srk was spoofed a lot in the movie.. and Akshay's aatish kumar was based on him.. but even though i am Srk's fan.. i didn't mind much.. very strangely.. altho i think the back ache thing could have been avoided.. that was a bit too personal..other than that it was ok.. i think.. But i have to say Akshay khanna's acting was superb.. his bull dogish expression.. were killer.. LOL Akshay kumar was awesome as usual.. and made sure that the movie was hitting high notes all throughout.. in this one he didn't play a panauti or a loser character like he has been playing in many of his films lately.. in this one he was a winner for change.. he looked awesome.. and gave an earnest performance..  In songs i loved Sheela ki jawani.. wallah wallah.. bade dil wala.. katrina was looking stunning in wallah re wallah and bade dilwala song and her outfit in the eid song was complimenting her sooo well.. Like one of the reviewer said.. she brought a  smile to my face many times... Overall i had a nice time watching it.. there wasn't even one dull moment.. akshay and katrina definately made it worth watching.. akki is a star in my eyes.. i don't think he is any less than the khans ... i think he is a superstar like them.. who has the power to elevate an average movie.. akshay khanna is one of a kind also.. overall nice mast entertainment.. didn't regret watching it at all!! And the theater that i went in was totally hosueful.. everyone i went with had a great time.. and I got to see my Rani on big screen.. NOKJ's promo.. rocked.. I am going to be watching that one on theater next forsureee.

Edited by ladygaga - 25 December 2010 at 6:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.glamorous.Kim75KataliciousMeena1

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali10ruky786

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyvivanjali10ruky786

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

I am giving this a pass... LOL

I can give whatever u want if u promise me that ROFLROFL ( watched it today, and whats today's date???whats my name?? Ermm

Didn't expect this from Farah Khan. OSO was 10000 times better than this. What was she thinking?? I guess she didnt have anything else to do, so did this stupid movie. Is Akshaye Khanna so much in need of money  that he did this movie??? Dead. Akshay Kumar is BORING. Katrina is, well.. no commentsROFL. Even a 12 yr. old wouldnt watch this movieSleepyWacko

Edited by anjali10 - 25 December 2010 at 8:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1Terenaina

.glamorous. Goldie
.glamorous.
.glamorous.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I kinda like this movie. I thought some scenes were extremely funny..
TMK is strictly one time watch only IMO.. Its nice entertainer..Makes you forget your real life drama and just have fun for 2.5 hours.. I can see people liking it because thats exactly what some people looks forward to in a movie..

Akshay stole the show because hes literally in every single scene.. He does a good job.. Akshay Khanna was gr8! Hes funny and really over dramatic.. Speaking of over dramatic - Katrina was so hilarious especially in the bank robbery scene where she says "Aatish, shayad inhe Hindi nahi aati, main try karti hoon.. YOU DIRTY DOG !!! TELL ME, WHERE IS THE GHAREEB HINDUSTANI'S KHOON PASEENE KA MONEY???? BATAOO MUJHEEE BATAOOOOOOOOOOO MUJHEEE !!" That scene was so funny, audience were laughing hysterically.. And thats about it.. With 15 some scenes, she was one of the highlights of the movie.. Her beauty is indescribable.. She looked exceptionally stunning.. Sheila Ki Jawani was magnificent..It was visual treat.. Kat was excellent when it cmes to dancing.. Badey Dilwala - picturesqueness !!

I find every single ppl in this movie was over acting..Feels like Farah wanted it this way..But why? Because I felt it was way over animated..and difficult for people to connect with the characters..

Im not at all disappointed with the movie..Because like Akki said , I was expecting something "Fast & Fun".. Katrina was clear from the day one she did the movie for its dance numbers and congratulations Kat because people feel Sheila Ki Jawani, Bade Dilwala was the USP of this movie..

The main reason why people are so disappointed and whining is because they expected something out of the ordinary.. And I blame Farah and her hubby for this..For over hyping this movie..

Nevertheless I dont think the reviews will affect the movie because people are still buying the tickets for seeing Kat and her Sheila Ki Jawani..And this is why I dont want the movie to be blockbuster because Farah - Shirish will walk away with all the credits + $$$ despite the fact that Shirish managed to steal the story from that Hollywood movie..

I know one thing for sure..people did like the movie because the whole time, audience were cracking up.. So its not a total let down!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagaKataliciousTerenaina

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
^Thanks for the reviews ladygaga and glamorous! Tongue
Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Go to top