Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Zareena

🤣 omggggggggggg i cant stop louging at this omgg 
^^ yes, and those 3 pages were scribbled, am sure , and they made a movie out of it 🤣🤡
hehehe omg the comments here are soo hilarious..farah should coem and read them heheheh
I know

kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum
aye haye aye haye haye chikini

kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum kahaan ho tum

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago

LMAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is my reaction!!! hahahahahahahah just can't stop laughing because IT"S NOT MY PETITION!!🤣 First Recheck the petition post!! DO you really think i have this much time to create an petition?? When i didn't even watched all the promo then how can i even write a petition🤣 OMG!!! Itna bara ilzaam. I know people, you be thinking i should be angry but this is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!🤣
Fine your right, your not some compulsive Sharukh fan trying to put TMK down because Farah chose someone else over your Sharukh. And you didnt spend any extra time, but just happened to 'randomly' come across a petition against TMK ( A movie you apparently despize without even watching ) Yup I'm crazy ! You are so not b*tching about a movie you've never seen, but just merely giving a 'review' on it ( without even watching it ) Cool 👏 I'm going to stop wasting my life now. Goodbye. Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

People need to

a) stop assuming that people who didnt like TMK are Sharukh fans

b) realize that even of somebody is a SRK fan, they have a good reason to dislike TMK, it was a bad film. 

c) stop bringing in other bad movies into the thread to make TMK look good (which doesnt work anyway, TMK still looks like sh**).

d) realize that we all know OSO and MHN had really nonsense and unrealistic scripts but hey, majority of people enjoyed it which is why they became a hit.

c) People are disappointed because it was hyped to be the blockbuster of the year but the movie turned out to be an assduster.

😊
TMK was a hit??🤣 If you loved the movie, why are you after my posts? why does it even matter what i say or not say because i am telling open that i haven't or won't be watching the movie. Posting articles and writing your own is a huge difference. Geez people need to take a chill pill. If movie is doing average to flop business. it isn't srk or his fans fault.😉
Originally posted by eraser

People need to

a) stop assuming that people who didnt like TMK are Sharukh fans

b) realize that even of somebody is a SRK fan, they have a good reason to dislike TMK, it was a bad film. 

c) stop bringing in other bad movies into the thread to make TMK look good (which doesnt work anyway, TMK still looks like sh**).

d) realize that we all know OSO and MHN had really nonsense and unrealistic scripts but hey, majority of people enjoyed it which is why they became a hit.

c) People are disappointed because it was hyped to be the blockbuster of the year but the movie turned out to be an assduster.

😊

Thank you for the post👏 Just because i'm a srk fan, it doesn't give them a right to attack my post. Ask those every person who disliked the movie, why me alone?🥱

TMK was a hit??🤣 If you loved the movie, why are you after my posts? why does it even matter what i say or not say because i am telling open that i haven't or won't be watching the movie. Posting articles and writing your own is a huge difference. Geez people need to take a chill pill. If movie is doing average to flop business. it isn't srk or his fans fault.😉

EXACTLY .... TMK has nothing to do with SRK so either if its a hit or flop please do not drag SRK or their fans in it.