Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Farah Khan was always overrated. She is not much of a director. All her films are tacky and good for nothing. This one probably is the top of the crop. I don't see the whole "mighty have fallen". It was fallen from the beginning...it was probably SRK's power that pulled her films through before and is pulling her down now. Media should shut up....they hail nonsense at first and then complain about it later! 😕
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK so I just watched the movie yesterday in theatres... and all I can say is that I dont regret it ONE bit !....

Why are people bitching and complaining about how the movie lacks logic, storyline, and sense ???

Its a damn comedy film and it makes you LAUGH .... ALOT !!!....

If you want to watch a movie that has all of the things I listed above then go watch something of that genre....

A comedy is a comedy the purpose of it is to entertain and make the audience laugh and forget about the hassles of daily life which I think this movie does PERFECTLY...

Akshay looked great ! <3,  Akshaye was HILARIOUS and Katrina annoyed the sh** out of me, but the movie overall was awesome :)
Why is there a 65 page long review thread for a Farah Khan slapstick?
🥱
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
one word YIKES!!!

Tees Maar Khan Falls Heavily On Monday

Tuesday 28th December 2010 15.00 IST
Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Tees Maar Khan fell heavily on Monday as it grossed around 4.50 crore nett which is around 65% lower than its Friday business. All circuits fell across the board with Mumbai being worst at around 70% fall while East Punjab and CI recording smallest falls at around 60%.

The film is now looking at a 51-52 crore nett first week which would be the sixth biggest ever but a huge disappointment considering the weekend business.

It has no competition next week so it will keep most of its screen space as exhibitors have no alternative but the problem is if the weekdays keep on dropping heavily then collections will be at low levels by then. A holiday on Saturday could give it small respite from dropping collections.

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=2383&nCat=box_office_news

looks like janta telling Farah khann Flop Maar Khan😆 I just wish it didn't had Khan name to it. She thinks just having Khan to her movie will make it blockbuster.🥱
Edited by Zareena - 13 years ago
I find it funny that some people are just pulling this film down because SRK wasn't in it. MHN and OSO were no less. I still don't understand how they worked. Both barf inducing.

Zareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

OK so I just watched the movie yesterday in theatres... and all I can say is that I dont regret it ONE bit !....

Why are people bitching and complaining about how the movie lacks logic, storyline, and sense ???

Its a damn comedy film and it makes you LAUGH .... ALOT !!!....

If you want to watch a movie that has all of the things I listed above then go watch something of that genre....

A comedy is a comedy the purpose of it is to entertain and make the audience laugh and forget about the hassles of daily life which I think this movie does PERFECTLY...

Akshay looked great ! <3,  Akshaye was HILARIOUS and Katrina annoyed the sh** out of me, but the movie overall was awesome :)

No one is Bitc*ing, we're just giving the review. If the movie is good, then a person will react to it and if it's bad then same reaction..Just like you enjoyed the movie, no one will doubt about your intention because you're giving an honest review but it doesn't mean others member who watched and disliked the movie, they're giving any false reviews. And It's not just us but critics as well..Mind it but never mind it {dialogue from OSO😆)
Zareena thumbnail
Huge Negativity For Tees Maar Khan

Monday 27 December 2010 16.00 IST
Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Tees Maar Khan has seen huge negativity in the trade and media. The media is not a surprise as it happens with most big Hindi commercial potboilers but the bad mouthing in the trade was a surprise as normally the trade goes by collections but here the talk was about how the film was very bad and could never work at the box office and total disregard of the bumper opening it took on Friday.

Tees Maar Khan has not matched the expectations from the film prior to release but its not that bad either as its not as if the film just collapsed. The opening weekend collections are around 15% lower than sensible expectations.

Obviously there was talk about record business and beating Dabangg but it was always likely that the single screens of many areas were not going to match that film mainly due to the action factor in Dabangg which was missing from Tees Maar Khan promos and even if reports were better for Tees Maar Khan the single screens were still not going to hit Dabangg levels. This can be seen by the business of the two most diverse circuits in India of Bihar (single screen dominated) and Mysore (multiplex dominated).

The weekend business of Tees Maar Khan in Bihar was 75 lakhs compared to the 1.10 crore of Dabangg which is 32% less. In Mysore the weekend business of Tees Maar Khan was 1.65 crore while Dabangg did 1.75 crore which is just 6% less.
Originally posted by: xetaxeta

I find it funny that some people are just pulling this film down because SRK wasn't in it. MHN and OSO were no less. I still don't understand how they worked. Both barf inducing.

i agree with u...they both should have flopped as wel😆
Originally posted by: xetaxeta

agree on the first sentence....

disagree with the second and third ones...

i thought MNH and OSO were quite fun....they werent the best stories around but they worked somehow because they were written convincingly...and many agree that TMK lacks that conviction....

on the other hand, farah's muvies put me off because she seems so overconfident about them...similarly with sajid...i dunt mind over-confidence...but atleast do work substantial enough to justify all that pride!!! ..gloating over something like MHN, OSO, Heyy baby or TMK??? gimme a break!!...

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand why fans of SRK are spending so much time in this review thread?? If you have watched the movie, then give the review or else why bother discussing this film to death...

Yes, I saw the movie and I hated it but I have never been a fan of Farah movie barring main hoon na...OSO was crap and so is TMK....