Users

Frequent Posters

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tees Maar Khan First Day Business

Saturday 25th December 2010 14.00 IST
Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Tees Maar Khan grossed around 12.75 crore nett on day one. It is a huge first day but at its morning opening pace it was heading for a 14 crore nett total or even better and as the negative reports fed through it could not sustain at the same level. The weekend looks to be heading for 40 crore nett if it gets the normal holiday jump. The territorial breakdown is as follows.

Mumbai - 4.30 crore

Delhi/UP - 2.85 crore

East Punjab - 1.20 crore

West Bengal - 55 lakhs

Bihar - 25 lakhs

Assam/Orrssa - 18 lakhs

CP Berar - 75 lakhs

CI - 50 lakhs

Rajasthan - 75 lakhs

Nizam - 67 lakhs

Mysore - 58 lakhs

Tamil Nadu/Kerala - 15 lakhs

ALL INDIA - 12.73 crore

totally disapointed with ahistoric morning show and huge hype and prints the film didnt break 3Idiots records .The film will crash on mondey for sure
wida thumbnail
ok so my bro actually had planned to go to his movie..so we would go
hehe but after reading all reviuews imm not gonnaa waistee my timee
my bro likes lame comedied heheh..b ut im definately gonna take it out of his mind to go to this movie..after such distaster horriblee reviuewss
wida thumbnail
hehehheheh :

RGVzoomin Ram Gopal Varma
Move over rgv ki aag TMK is here
FavoriteRetweetReply
In front of Tees maar khan Rgv ki aag is sholay
FavoriteRetweetReply
Its amazing tht evrytime a film gets bad talk they dig up rgv ki aag again
ok my friend watched the muvie in the morning and this is what he texted me "Dunt watch it even if someone puts a gun to ur head. Its much better to get shot once, than to die a slow death by watching this crap"
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chalo i'm saved frm watching the torture as i had to cancel going to the film last moment nd it is worth while..
sooo much promotions and expectations and it is totally wasted i can't belive Farah khan did a movie like dis...her past movies were really gud MHN nd OSO but dis disaster

my mom was right..dey knew dis film will be a flop dats why gave sooo much publicity

but i think we should understand dis..Akshay movies means flop(no offence he is a amzinggggg actor but 90% of his films are 🤔)
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

So I just watched a part of the movie and this is what happened to me..

Eraser you are hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was unexpected but the promos only lukd so crapy!!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was least interested anyway🤣 I am on cloud nine and I say it again that Farah should stick to her choreography
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=KatForeva]

2010's best entertainer

By: suketu | Dec 24, 2010 08:32 AM

Question : who is suketu?
 Answer   : Akshay Kumar's driver....😃
My review

I just watched this movie, its not bad like some people are trying to show it like, but its not great either, its a very very very average movie.

A very big request to farah please next time DO NOT accept your husbands script when you decide to do a movie, because thats what destroys your movies. I know your early movies didnt have fantastic scripts but the scripts where tolerable, I thought TMK also would have a ok script but it had a very boring and bad script.

Good things about the movie:

The highlight of this movie is the songs fantastic songs and fantastic dancing everything is amazing specially Sheila Ki Jawani, its the best song of the year and Katrina has danced beyond words, she looks like a goddess. Some of the dialogues a very funny. Akki plays a kind of different character he is good in some scenes. Katrina plays her character perfectly and is very cute, her comic timing is great and she has never looked this gorgeous before, she brings a smile on your face. Akshaye is fantastic he is very funny in some scenes. The climax scene is fantastic and the only part where the movie actually gets interesting. The mother was very funny. The locations are amazing specially Malshej Ghat, lots of color and amazing costumes in that department its a masala movie.

Bad things about the movie:

Once again its proved that the script is the hero of the movie. There is a place in the movie where akki plays the director and he says action, akshaye is confused and asks akki what he has to do, and akki is confused because he has no script. Thats exactly how this movie is too, it looks like farah did go to akkikat and did tell them she will give them a fantastic movie completly farah entertainer, taked their dates and they landed on the sets, farah had no script but told them on the set what to do.

The story is simply that akki has to rub this train thats it, thats the goal of the movie. There is no suspense simply nothing in the movie. You can in fact just skip some places and wont miss anything thats how bad the story is, in fact there is no story. You just have to see the start and the end and then u know what the movie is all about.

I got a big headache of the 3 characters with akki they were so annoying really annoying in fact they had as much screen presence as akki had, really irritating. And the same dialogue "beep luti izat bachane aur tees maar khan kho etc..." was just repeated a million times really irritating.

And I am very dissapointed with Katrina. Even though she plays her character perfectly the character has nothing new to offer to her or to her audience, a waste of hard work she did this movie. But I am very impressed and proud of her when it comes to her dance numbers, she has worked very hard to get the look and she danced fantasctly, badey dilwala and sheila ki jawani is fantastic katrina has proved with this movie she is one of the best dancers. I loved her dance numbers and I know she did this movie for the dance numbers and because she wanted to work with farah BUT she should have read the script once more, because her role is so small and not interesting.

The story simply destroyed the movie even though it had everything to be a good movie, amazing star cast, awesome locations, fantastic songs and dance numbers, funny dialogues etc...

One should only go and watch this movie with very low expectations, and should go and watch the movie for the dance numbers, the funny dialogue and the climax scene. One should not expect a good story at all, and its a one time watch if one is bored then i recommend one to watch it. And one should not expect to see a lot of akkikat moments because there is almost no akkikat moment in the movie, there is only some romance in badey dilwala and thats it

I really badly want this movie to do well for Katrina's sake because she worked so hard to get the right look for this character, from her body to her dancing she has worked very hard, and the out come is phenomenal on the screen, so hope its good for her sake. I really badly hope that Katrina learns from all the bad reviews to not ever do such a stupid movie like this again, because if script is not good then one can save the movie. Even though I love akkikats chemistry and I love their jodi they one of my favorites, then I am more than glad that they have taked a break from each other thats good specially for Katrina, now she can work focus on some different movies.

Also people should stop with overreacting there is no digs to srk, there is only that place where akshaye says he was offered slumdog first he didnt say srk or anything and as far as I know many was offered slumdog noy only srk. And if people are upset with that then what about all the digs srk has taked on others? he is no saint either, this is film industry and everyone criticize each other. I saw the back dialogue too, its nothing, people are completly overreacting. I dont think it was meaned as a dig to srk. And even if it was then it wasnt said in a mean way it should be takin in a light way, if we go and get upset about such things then srk has also made fun of others.

I will give the movie 2/5 because of the dance numbers, katrinas dancing is fantastic she looks gorgeous, many dialogues are funny, climax is interesting and thats it.