Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ruky786

No problem yep Farah should a lesson now and I am so happy SRK didnt do the film, she should stick to what she does best and that is whining and eating 🤣

🤣 yep.. I'll give it a pass for sure.. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣 Ooh dear I can't believe with what I have been saying at this point I have to apologise for my behaviour but it is so funny to see all that promotion stuff and they end up getting bad reviews seriously what was Akshay thinking? 🤣
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

🤣🤣🤣 Ooh dear I can't believe with what I have been saying at this point I have to apologise for my behaviour but it is so funny to see all that promotion stuff and they end up getting bad reviews seriously what was Akshay thinking? 🤣

he probably wasn't thinking at all ...  😆 but I blame it on Farah.. I think he trusted her! wat a waste of a talent! 
Loved Masands review, and great he said Kat brings a smile on your face cant wait to watch the movie.

geez really tired of some people completly spamming this topic with posting their same comment again and again.
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont believe Taran's review anymore, I thought on twitter he said how poor the movie is. 
ruky786 thumbnail
I know I don't get it myself ah well.🤣
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debo_afg

I dont believe Taran's review anymore, I thought on twitter he said how poor the movie is. 

well you know,  a generous "tip" can do anything 😉
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

well you know,  a generous "tip" can do anything 😉

Oh Oh Oh you killed it I love that line 🤣🤣🤣
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tees Maar Khan Review
RIDICULOUS AT ITS BEST!!

Tees Maar Khan .. Whether one agrees or not .. It was the most hyped movie of the season, though forced .. Starring the unreliable, Akshay Kumar .. Katrina Kaif .. and Akshaye Khanna .. Directed by Farah Khan, whose last movies were total masala entertainers .. So will TMK be reliable ?

Tees Maar Khan is the most injudicious movie of this year with ridiculousness lying in every element of it. Inane by story and absurd by screenplay, Tees Maar Khan is absolutely the worst Christmas offering ever.

Unfortunately, Tees Maar Khan is a no exception Akshay Kumar movie which is not obtuse by kind. In fact, being his last release of the year, it is not the least in idiocy. Director Farah Khan is dishonest this time. I, personally, consider her last flick Om Shanti Om as a cult masala entertainer. Ofcourse, I never expected Tees Maar Khan to be the same but, at least believed it to be a decent product. But, to my surprise, Tees Maar Khan is not only among the nastiest movie ever in Bollywood but also the foulest movie ever as a cinema. Narrating a tale of a con artist, Tabrez Mirza Khan a.k.a Tees Maar Khan (Akshay Kumar) who is assigned to rob a running train full of antiques and golds, the movie is vile as a story. The detestable writing of Shirish Kunder helps the screenplay to get even more repulsive as it goes forward.

Shirish Kunder's Jaanemann was encouraging and introduced a new type of story-telling. To me, it has always been a favorite. But in Tees Maar Khan, he is completely unintelligent. The story, he wrote, is worse than the stink of Mumbai's public toilets. Whatever be his vision, it is not at all acceptable. As a matter of fact, it plunders the art of film making. Screenplay is shamefully horrible. Especially in the ending 35 minutes, where the movie proves its inanity, scene after scene. Frustratingly stupid character illustrations and hateful situations are the obvious scars of the screenplay.

Exceptionally long scenes make audience feel restless. To add on, the despicable lines, "Tawaif ki izzat bachana .... " and it's similar types turn so much repetitive that audience are bound to throw footwear. To be frank, there are few lines (yes lines, and not situations) which evoke smiles and sometimes laughter but numerically, they are hardly 5 or 6 of them. No scene is comical by gentility; it is forcefully made funny with too much of abuses and spurious humor. Moving to direction, the less said is better. Farah Khan deserves nothing less than foul language and insults for her direction in Tees Maar Khan.

She should be ashamed for mistreating the characters, manhandling the plot and injuring the screenplay this badly which made the movie even shoddier. Her direction, at places, is frank and unrepulsive and obviously, if she could manage that with such dreadful screenplay and filthy story even for selective times, it wasn't impossible to make the whole movie atleast average. Anyways, to the point, direction is indecent.

The one thing Farah Khan does well is extracting that performance from Akshay Kumar with that loud and rude acting. How original, real and never seen? Okay. Akshay Kumar is the same. He is neither a negative point nor a positive point but one thing is for sure, people are getting sick of it now. Katrina Kaif isn't impressive with the role shorter than Liliput. Akshaye Khanna is incredible and only likeable thing in the movie. Arya Babbar is very nice. Aman Verma and Murli Sharma overact. Others in the cast are average. Technicalities are also partly disappointing. Cinematography is very usual. Except for title track, music isn't very appealing. Song picturisation of Sheila Ki Jawani is very average while Wallah Re Wallah is an unnecessary extension to the movie (but Salman Khan's charm is admirable).

Editing is faulty at countable times. Disappointing that Shirish Kunder failed to impress this time in editing. Even his background score is not at all good. It is too average. The kind of background score he gave in Jaanemann is among Bollywood's best. The rhyming dialogues are genuinely artificial but some of the lines are quite funny at times and are actually the only funny thing in the movie.

Ultimately,

Tees Maar Khan ill-treats the expectations and explores the worst possible things from a "said to be humorous" story. There was a time when we used to say that the movie is out and out comedy. Unfortunately, we are now in a era where we have to say that the movie is shout and shout comedy. Infectious direction and untrustworthy screenplay drive Tees Maar Khan to failure as a film. There are scattered funny moments in the movie but in the end, everybody will forget it due to the immaturity of the film.
Irrespective to the box office results, it is a disastrous attempt at comedy, even as a fiction. The only thing left to describe the movie is abuses. ** Beep ** !!

A star is more than enough for this trash

ruky786 thumbnail
The only positive thing I can say is that they are praising Akshaye Khanna more🤣