Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

All Tees Maar Khan reviews here - Page 20

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^was this review already posted? Sorry I can't remember.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tweety_lovely

TMK is not yet a blockbuster......our habit is so bad tht once two three articles come out we call calling film a superhit.......dabangg became a success becoz everybody knew the story what it is abt and what will happen.....they knew they will just go relax and ENJOY the movie.....they trust salman khan...and thats how it became the success..

but same cant be said abt akshay kumar......HIS CCTC was superrocking on first day and received good collections...but what happened after two days.....and JEEZ what is katrina's role in this movie?? my friend who is also a katrina fan she went to watch for her and said tht except sheela song,..she has nothing to do in the movie๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•so now TMK will have to rely upon solid word of mouth or else the collections can dip heavily over the weekend making it even a disaster like KITES

Yh don't get their hopes high about TMK I mean Akshay's last few films havent done well I know even my friend Amara said to me she loves Katrina but she was hardly in the film ๐Ÿคฃ she was like why did I waste my time
qwertyfied thumbnail
I was expecting review wars in this topic. Sadly, there are only one sided reviews. In a way, its good...this clueless bro-sis/whipped hubby trio would finally realize that ppl ain't gonna settle for their crap anymore.
ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: qwertyfied

I was expecting review wars in this topic. Sadly, there are only one sided reviews. In a way, its good...this clueless bro-sis/whipped hubby trio would finally realize that ppl ain't gonna settle for their crap anymore.

๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃYou killed it man. What a comment I love it
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: qwertyfied

Same here! ๐Ÿ˜‰ But looks like they are having funa so I'm like continue! lol ๐Ÿ˜† They obviously have a lot of crap to say ๐Ÿ˜†
qwertyfied thumbnail
^KatForeva: Bura mat manna, but I think thats the general verdict thats out. As a fan, I understand, it'll be difficult to accept...but hey, blame it on Farah! ๐Ÿ˜‰
ruky786 thumbnail
I don't think we said anything crap we just having a ball ๐Ÿคฃ
ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

^was this review already posted? Sorry I can't remember.

I don't think it was thanks though ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Because iam new here i cant post any link but you can go and watch public opinion in BH

totally entertainment comment from people

Farah khan please stop making mivie ๐Ÿ˜†