Posted: 13 years ago
Everybody I know who has watched it in the UK, has completely hated it! But I decided to watch it myself, and OMG, Im sorry but I found it SHOCKINGLY bad.

This is not to offend any Katrina fans, because I'm a fan of her beauty, and her  as a person, but this film COMPLETELY highlights, why Katrina has never been considered a good actress, to say she was 'bad' in the film is an understatement. Its like she tooks steps forward with New York, Rajneeti (kind of) and has just taken 10 steps back with this. Her role is so minute, she has as many scenes as shown in the promos.

Akshay was the best thing about the film, but thats cos he was the only one who could act in a way that was atleast alittle bit amusing! Other than that the story was soo 'faltu' that I really dont have anything good to say. MHN and OSO were like oscar worthy compared to this 🤣

And W*H is with Akshay and Farah denying on Star News, that SRK is not made fun of......Umm Slumdog and his back pain is like a continuing theme in the film.....😕

Ohhhh I remember what I liked about the film.....Sheila 😉 But then again, I have seen that ont he TV for the last 2months so 🤔

Basically I just wasted 7 pounds and 2 hours of my life 😛

There's a REALLY dissapointing trend going on in Bollywood, and I have a really big feeling it wont change! Yes new and more mature films are being made, but they are all failing at the box office, and therefore being ingnored and forgotten! So there's not much point is there?

I reallllly doubt that any other film industry would see a film like TMK become a hit, and Kat and Akki (like Im sure they will) recieve praises for another hit, despite how credible it is.

Its getting really annoying, seeing brainless movies become blockbusters and then actualy substantial movies getting unnoticed.
Edited by kash4life - 13 years ago
VERY POOR!!

Farah Khan's latest film is one of the biggest duds of this year – even 'Sheila ki Jawani' can't save this one!

http://www.the-nri.com/index.php/2010/12/tees-maar-khan-movie-review/
I think it's going to end being up Sheila Ki Badnaami🤣
Originally posted by ruky786

I think it's going to end being up Sheila Ki Badnaami🤣

😆

Srk even made fun of himself in OSO, remember the nomination scenes🤣 opening the arms, rahul and romantic movies hahaha that was EPIC!! If farah made fun of his movies, it would be delight to watch but come on making fun of his health problem and that too Back problem?? He had been having from a time now. Even Salman won't do it and we call him srk's worst enemy🥱 As it says, time shows the true faces of friends and Enemies.

P.S Srk never made fun of anyone's health, When i say anyone, referrring to unknown but farah was his best friend. But i am sure if it was your own favorite some members reaction would had been different🥱
Edited by Zareena - 13 years ago
plz, even dabangg was 10000 times better then this
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

plz, even dabangg was 10000 times better then this

Atleast they didnt make fun of others and it was well acted
Dabangg was a better film I agree but TMK is different but like I said before I am so glad my friend told me about her experience watching the film otherwise I probably would have fallen asleep

live from bollywood business - exhibitors

tinku singh  - SRS cinema hyderabad - Opening of TMK was very good but people are disappointed with the second half and the public reports are not encouraging

Harshdeel Tripathi - Pune cinemas - TMK morning shows were housefull but they are coming disappointed...also the advance booking was not encouraging

I don't get it. Why would kat at this point of her career, choose to do a movie like boom.
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

live from bollywood business - exhibitors

tinku singh  - SRS cinema hyderabad - Opening of TMK was very good but people are disappointed with the second half and the public reports are not encouraging

Harshdeel Tripathi - Pune cinemas - TMK morning shows were housefull but they are coming disappointed...also the advance booking was not encouraging

really wow😲 my friend was right about the film lol 🤣