Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

All Tees Maar Khan reviews here - Page 17

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rachna_5

^lol, not stating facts but Taran Adarsh is known to be a big chamcha.

can't really do anything about that :/

Yh apni Ammi ka chamcha🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

B.O. update: 'Tees Maar Khan' opens to phenomenal response
- By Taran Adarsh, December 24, 2010 - 14:50 IST
Everyone knew TEES MAAR KHAN would open big and the film lived up to those expectations as it opened to a phenomenal response across the nation. The occupancy was 100% practically everywhere. What came as a surprise was that even the morning shows opened to packed houses. Especially in North India because winter has already set in and people were expecting a low turnout due to the cold wave. The film is expected to set new records at several stations on Day 1 due to the tremendous hype.

yay all the best to TMK.
Tees Maar Khan Sets Box Office Ablaze

Friday 24th December 2010 11.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Tees Maar Khan has set the box office ablaze this morning with a mind boggling response. The film has taken an 100% opening at most multiplexes. The opening was expected but 100% certainty is when it actually happens. The early round up from major multiplexes is below. It is simply EARTH SHATTERING.

10.00 am Wave Raja Garden Delhi - 100%

Delite Delhi 100% for Friday (4 shows)

10.00 am G3S Rohini Delhi -100%

10.00 am Wave Noida - 100%

10.00 am 10.40 am Spice Noida - 100% (2 shows)  (11.20am already 100%)

10.00 am Wave Lucknow - 100%

10.00am Wave Ludhiana - 100% (11.45 am 12.30pm already 100%) Likely HISTORY at the theatre as all 14 shows likely to go 100% on day one.

10.00 am DT Chandigarh - 100%

9.30 am Fun Chandigarh - 100%

10.35 am Cinemax Thane - 100%

9.00 am Fun Ahmedabad - 100%

8.30 am 9.00 am 10.15am E Square (UR) Pune - All three shows 100%

10.15am Fun Bangalore - 100%

thats amazing.
Edited by -Crystal- - 13 years ago
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew TMK would get a good opening but I doubt if it can sustain itself through even for next 1 week....the reviews are really bad......
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
offcourse TMK is doing well n em sure it will be a bLockbuster and SOOn it will break all the records... thats what every other mindless movies r doing these days... release.. blockbusters and then breaking all the records ....
sad tht movies like TMK...KI...DDD...SIk works so well and movies like peepli live get unnoticed
Edited by Zarwulicious - 13 years ago
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zarwulicious

offcourse TMK is doing well n em sure it will be a bLockbuster and SOOn it will break all the records... thats what every other mindless movies r doing these days... realse.. blockbusters and then breaking all the records ....
sad tht movies like TMK...KI...DDD...SIk works so well and movies like peepli live get unnoticed

I agree......Just last week I saw Khelein Hum Jee Jaan se......it was such a good movie......but it went unnoticed.....and movies like TMK, housefull go on to become hits....that is really sad.........
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

due to the hype surrounding the movie obviously ppl will at least watch it once in cinema but i dont think they will want to go back

these kind of movies always might start out well but when ppl ill see lack of script, storyy, direction etc. they wont be bothered with it
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The film has horrible review and thats make me far aay from watching it but i can say the weekend will be mindblowing but we will have acrash on mondey .Bollywood director should have abig flop on their faces to know that these fool films should stop rirght now .The audience deserve to watch better films .
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's so sad that movies like TMK and Dabaang make such blockbusters and movies like Udaan disappear without any box office success. 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think it will get a record breaking opening thanks to the hype and increased ticket prices n all but i think thats abt it ....it wont sustain cause the viewer feedback is also poor so  ya an opening weekend of arnd 50 crs and then will just wrap up under another 20 crs