Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

I feel like unfollowing farah & her husband they are RT tweets like there is no tomorrow 😡

P.S. Now Akki is going on RT Madness 😡

Omg i know!!! UGH!Angry Also they are completely ignoring the negative ones...c'mon post all or none! Atleast be secure enough..but their RT's are so damn annoying!
IHeartDeepika thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

rofl stopped following her hubby when he called peopel from south ugly just shows his standard and farah well i never did thankfully 

He said that?😲 When??
^^whoa...did shirish say tht??? wht exactly did he say fizzylicious??? 
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smarie pants

^^lol..what are they actually retweeting?? most of the twitter responses are overwhelmingly negative....

either they had the entire crew of TMK get on twitter & post positive tweets or some ppl (Akki/Kats fan) actaully liked the film 
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

I feel like unfollowing farah & her husband they are RT tweets like there is no tomorrow 😡

P.S. Now Akki is going on RT Madness 😡

@bold....TELL ME ABOUT IT! my WHOLE homepage on twitter is FULL, FULLLLLLLLLLLL of them! they make me NOT wanna watch TMK😡 jk😆 but seriously i was so annoyed by that, tht i tweeted farah saying how great TMK was even though i havent watched the movie yet, just to see if she retweets my tweet😆 Call me pathetic, but i was bored😛😆

& i have been getting texts from my friends telling me they hated TMK😕 And if farah did make fun of srk's health, then my respect for her is going DOWNNNNNNNNNNN!😡 I feel bad for akki & kat, specially for kat cuz i really like her...but oh well her song's a success tht shud be enough, but no way i want the movie to be successful anymore if farah made fun of such a sensitive issue👎🏼
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
well when they were casting for TMK it was like he was going to chennai or somewhere and was in plane and said surrounded by ugly people and than when people  said it he got offended  & blocked the people who tried to show him the mirror 
wow...thts really low of shirish.....and missilfy...thts kinda sad and desperate on their part if they are doing tht!! someone tweet them to shut up! 
KAt is hardly there in the film rofl and all she's doing is saying the same line over and over and over there r absolutely no akki kat one scene that was in promo and that's it rest is no akki kat there r always people around and all they talk is main make up lagaoon and he keeps sayign jao jao aur lagao that's it 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
I can just imagine Farah, Shirish and Akki sitting beside each other, frantically searching for positive TMK tweets and RTing them..
LOL 😆Tweet Mar Khan!🤣
But akki isn't himself it's his team on Twitter not akki himself it's the same people who manage his FB