Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

All Tees Maar Khan reviews here - Page 2

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Twitter reviews from the UK

Arshadizzle Sami Arshad
Tees Maar Khan dazzles. Not. Farah Khans worst outing to date, lame jokes, barely any story but luckily the film was quite short.

@2desi 2desi
Saw Tees Maar Khan today...what a waste of talent, this movie was really lame and stupid...highly disappointing

samilimarathe Samili
Watched #TeesMaarKhan today. All I got to say is Katrina was a BOMB in Sheila Ki Jawani and Bade Dil Wala! Overall though, crap movie

@jitesh_tweets Jitesh Patel
@Faridoon_S Saw TEES MAAR KHAN,, didnt enjoy it as expected

knightofbombay Raj
Just watched 'Tees Maar Khan' - It's BAD!! Waste of time and money!

mmteli Muhammad Teli
@taran_adarsh I m in London. Saw Tees Maar Khan @ cineworld ilford. first day, first show. Housefull but dissapointed. Movie wasnt good enuf

AmerShoib Amer Shoib
@TheFarahKhan Farah just saw ur film TMK, congrats on the turkey of the year!

@knightofbombay
Just watched 'Tees Maar Khan' - It's BAD!! Waste of time and money!
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whaoo!! It's that bad?? See Farah, when Srk told you to work on the script, he actual meant WORK ON THE SCRIPT😆 Like i mentioned earlier, if the promos are so bad, how the movie would be. I think first week collection are going to be huge, not sure about second week.
soman_123 thumbnail

@twishapal: Just saw TMK, guys u ll r in for a treat!!! @TheFarahKhan has done it again!!! And it is @akshaykumar best performance so far Il y a 32 minutes via Snaptu.com

@jatinmiles: @TheFarahKhan well done Farah TMK rocks akki Kat & akshaye were amazing

@SimplySabahS: @FarahKhanAli loving the first half of TMK. Can't wait for the second half!!!!
soman_123 thumbnail
 @KushBakshi: I have seen TMK today in London and here is my review as listed below. Must watch movie 10/10. TMK is an excellent movie

@asimburney: TMK intrvl:laughing so hard my sides are splitting.This movie has 2b seen in theatres on a big canvasGo buy tickets for real

@itsMusty: Braaaaaap I got ma tickets for #TMK but the queue behind me is almost starting from outside.
soman_123 thumbnail
 @amul_mohan: TMK is seriously funnier thn Golmaal 3 atleast this one has a story. #fact

@amul_mohan: Saw Tees Maar Khan its hilarious, Akshay is back to his Hera Pheri comedy style and Akshaye Khanna is simply outstanding

@amul_mohan: The second half of TMK is a little downer considering the funny first one, but a total paisa vasool.
soman_123 thumbnail
@amul_mohan: Shelia ki Jawani is hands down the item song of the year, if u don't get 'excited' chances are u are probably gay.

@Raheema_x: Just watched Tees maar khan, it is tooo funny :P

@sunnylondoncity: @TheFarahKhan @ShirishKunder watching bare dilwala enjoyin ... Just whistled when anya xame on in that sexxxy avatar lo

@sunnylondoncity: @TheFarahKhan @ShirishKunder hahahahaha at the flag
soman_123 thumbnail
 @sunnylondoncity: @TheFarahKhan @ShirishKunder hahahahahaha gay scene in the car abhi to hum dost hai

@sunnylondoncity: @TheFarahKhan @ShirishKunder yeh gaon ka gaana hai lool main abhi kapre badal le aati hoon

@sunnylondoncity: @TheFarahKhan @ShirishKunder you dirty dog off with his head hahahah

@sunnylondoncity: @TheFarahKhan @ShirishKunder sirf maa ki aankh poori maa ayi hai :)
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
By: DanielNair | Dec 22, 2010 05:04 PM

In her third outing as a director, Farah Khan, seems to have lost her midas touch. TMK,a screwball farce about a conman conning pretty much everyone around him is neither funny nor clever. Akshay Kumar plays a conman with great elan,while Katrina looks hot but lacks any sense of comic timing. The only surprise is Akshay Khanna who manages to make the best of the very little that is offered to him. He is definitely one of the most underrated talents in Bollywood.

Plot spoiler alert
The plot revolves around Tees Maar Khan(aka Half RobinHood),who has his eyes set on robbing a heavily guarded train carrying valuable antiques. He devises a plan to set up a fake film crew in a village with himself as the director and convinces film star Atish Kapoor (who has his eyes set on nothing less than an Oscar - a sidesplittingly brilliant Akshay Khanna),and a bunch of naive villagers to pretend as freedom fighters to block and loot the approaching train. This leads to one of the funniest scenes in the movie involving a famous patriotic song playing in the background while the villagers go about robbing the train,completely unaware they are accomplices in TMK's heist.

There are enough potshots about bollywood's obsession with 'dumbdog millionaire' and Oscars.This is a movie free of pretentionsand it takes pride in being the silliest movie of the year. But being silly can still be fun but here's where Farah's movie falls flat. The plot is wafer thin and the humour is very weak and may appeal to children under 12. It is very likely you feel conned after watching this film,as we all know Farah is capable of top notch entertainment(I've watched Main Hoon Naa atleast thrice!)

TMK offers a few giggles here and there and thankfully Farah keeps the running time short and we are spared not having to waste anymore of our precious time. By the end you feel the director herself had conned us, the viewers, by making a movie which is a complete farce from beginning to end and sadly doesn't rise to deliver anything exciting. You know things are not looking well,when the guy sitting in front of you at the cinema is busy playing 'Angry Birds' on his Ipod.

Bring back the colorful musical dramas Farah,we love them!

http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Tees-Maar-Khan-Movie-tmrsqpopln
soman_123 thumbnail
@sunnylondoncity: @TheFarahKhan @ShirishKunder meri desh ki darti .... Peoe can't stop laughin

@Hasmit_Dil_Se: woooo @akshaykumar @TheFarahKhan cheers..!! a very successful opening before the day ends in U.K... #TMK ruless..

@sunnymalik: @akshaykumarFB the first preview had a lot of laughters and most of em seemed to enjoy it !! Wait for the bo collections :)

@sunnylondoncity: @akshaykumarFB first shows in feltham were all sold out. Will have to wait for the BO reports. Hopin for a rockin start
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

KeshavKulkarni

1. Last December we had one of the best Hindi Movies, 3rd idiots. This December, we have one of the worst, tees maar khan. 33 minutes ago via HTC Peep
  2. Tees maar khan can very easily be called the worst entertainer of the year. 35 minutes ago via HTC Peep
  3. Just back from tees maar khan...DABBA. 35 minutes ago via HTC Peep
  4. @Aditya_addy Addy Dashora
    @TheFarahKhan watched first show of TMK last night in Houston...really liked it...
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago