India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Can It Be Govind? (Page 5)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
^^^ Zara I don't think any one is saying about the actor...It is abt the character Ayub Khan is playing...I just dont understand why anyone would consider him to be the culprit...He has behaved in a god fatherly role as a big bro...It defo is not him but could very well be Krishna..

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

i dont even think for a second that it's govind. There is nothing that really has happened that would lead ppl to rhink that. In fact, they'v only shown his character to be brotherly and paternal toward nandini. To be honest, im tired of ppl here even suggesting it's him. That's just disgusting. Ayub khan is a great respectable actor, and i really doubt they would show him as a rapist.
Doesnt matter if he's an actor
These days, the good are always really the evil ones!
asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
You know they're introducing a new character who is Prem's sister's bf and he is Krushna's (Govind's brother) saala (wife's brother) and he could have raped Nandini b/c he would have been at the wedding too. So there are 3 suspects, but as I stated in an earlier post, I don't think it's Govind.
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
It would be a really bad move on the part of the creatives to reveal Govind as the rapist...downright cheap and disgusting and unacceptable if this were the case

However....

I think its someone that Nano(nandhani..) hasnt seen for a while

If she is in shock from the rape, then seeing the rapist would "unshock" her.

She lived with Govind and his wife and interacted with him on a daily basis...so it seems really unlikely ....

It could be that Krishna is the rapist or was wrongly accused and since Nano cannot remember...he was thrown out of the house

It could most likely be the new boyfriend entering into the picture...as he is in college and is around the same age as Nano/older.  Nano was prob pulled out of school after the incident...

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

You know they're introducing a new character who is Prem's sister's bf and he is Krushna's (Govind's brother) saala (wife's brother) and he could have raped Nandini b/c he would have been at the wedding too. So there are 3 suspects, but as I stated in an earlier post, I don't think it's Govind.
I agree with you and silvermoonlight too.
It might be the new comer, Prapti's bf..being bro of sonakshi and son of a rich father, played by Rajeev Verma,  he has more chances of becoming suspect.
this might bring drift between both Prapti and Nandini; and Nandini might get flashbacks after seeing mayank...
Valid reasons for the differences between two bros.   
Ayesha_Rocks Goldie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I think the culprit maybe Prapti's to be husband.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

Ayesha_Rocks Goldie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index