Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Written Update - 22nd December 2010 (Page 2)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaynaat22

thanx 4 the updateBig smiledurgesh is very hurt by gulaal's words he is taking revenge on dat outburst of herEvil Smile but i don't understand one thing why on earth he thinks a girl after knowing his true identity will marry a transgender Deadhe was not perfect 4 gulaal nor is he perfect 4 ne other girl he shud just bury his dreams of getting married.i feel sorry abt reva i think if kamlesh spoils her lyf probably gulaa's bro can marry her bcoz kamlesh i don't think will marry her...

if he is hurt by gulaal then i could understand his hatred towards gulaal.... but he is targetting an innocent girl...what kind of MA's devotee is he....if he can do this kind of thing to any womanAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_Minnie.

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
exactly he claims 2 b ma's devotee but he is satan in disguise of a saint fie on him Angryhe is using kamlesh as his pawn mayb later if reva gets pregnant wid kamlesh's child he wil b a goodie goodie person and ask reva's hand in marriageEvil Smile and there will b no one who will question his sexuality hey all dis r just ma speculations so plz don't take dis seriously bcoz when i watch a serial i lyk 2 think the next step so plz bear my stupidty

Minnie.-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged

exactly he claims 2 b ma's devotee but he is satan in disguise of a saint fie on him Angryhe is using kamlesh as his pawn mayb later if reva gets pregnant wid kamlesh's child he wil b a goodie goodie person and ask reva's hand in marriageEvil Smile and there will b no one who will question his sexuality hey all dis r just ma speculations so plz don't take dis seriously bcoz when i watch a serial i lyk 2 think the next step so plz bear my stupidty

oyEEE!!! kahe ki stupidity...it is our right to do so...i sometimes think that it is from our discussions and fantasies that the CVs get the ideas on how to move the serial forwardWinkLOL...oh i dont know if he will ask reva's hand because motabha will be the last person to let his daughter go to a transgender....i think durgesh just wants to humiliate Vasant;s family like his father had been humiliated in public because of his secret being leaked out Angry

_KAYNAAT_Minnie.

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msthula

oyEEE!!! kahe ki stupidity...it is our right to do so...i sometimes think that it is from our discussions and fantasies that the CVs get the ideas on how to move the serial forwardWinkLOL...oh i dont know if he will ask reva's hand because motabha will be the last person to let his daughter go to a transgender....i think durgesh just wants to humiliate Vasant;s family like his father had been humiliated in public because of his secret being leaked out Angry
hahahahaha so here we can bcome future cv's gr8LOL i wud luv 2 bcome a cv someday Day Dreamingbut i wont b reading the forum comments  bcoz members always bash cv's 4 nething bad in the serial hey even i do dat... Embarrassed

Minnie.-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _KAYNAAT_

Originally posted by msthula

hahahahaha so here we can bcome future cv's gr8LOL i wud luv 2 bcome a cv someday Day Dreamingbut i wont b reading the forum comments  bcoz members always bash cv's 4 nething bad in the serial hey even i do dat... Embarrassed

ya... people do intend bash CVs when they dont like the epiLOL  and yes we as viewers also have some say so that is ok....Smile...ok then future CV...what is your prediction about Vasaal???Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
o i m so pluffed by ur complimentsEmbarrassed thanx CVDay Dreaming ok on vasaal i think we can't think they will get married and live happily ever after afterall its a serial its bound 2 hav some twists i completely give in2 those rumours dat gulaal will have 2 marry kesarji who will b photocopy of vasant.... PB'S past,and many more things hints this dat fate of vasaal relationship is shortlived do u  remember in one of the epi kesarji said can't he and vasant marry the same bride family members laughed at himLOL dat sounded very fishy 2 me hey i added CID angleOuch in the story lets carry on the investigation thanx 4 bearing my bakwaasBig smile

Edited by _KAYNAAT_ - 23 December 2010 at 11:15am

Minnie.-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _KAYNAAT_

o i m so pluffed by ur complimentsEmbarrassed thanx CVDay Dreaming ok on vasaal i think we can't think they will get married and live happily ever after afterall its a serial its bound 2 hav some twists i completely give in2 those rumours dat gulaal will have 2 marry kesarji who will b photocopy of vasant.... PB'S past,and many more things hints this dat fate of vasaal relationship is shortlived do u  remember in one of the epi kesarji said can't he and vasant marry the same bride family members laughed at himLOL dat sounded very fishy 2 me hey i added CID angleOuch in the story lets carry on the investigation thanx 4 bearing my bakwaasBig smile

yes...the way the had approached the diyar vatu thing and the fact that vasant looked the carbon copy of kesarji does hint towards that way...but then it would be a very predictable story and morevoer gulaal is quite older than kesarji..but i hope they maintain the main story line of gulaal being the water finder and all....and not make it some typical BV style of family drama...the whole story started with the a larger picture of a village dying out of thirst and the deadly enmity between the two villages...by the way....I love CID anglesWinkLOL

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
the serial luks much promising 2 me i msure it won't end up the BV way BV though based on rural settings is practically revolving around the child mariage part since the tym they started and they r still revolving around the same trackD'oh but gulaal on other hand is very fresh concept wat i lyked most abt it and loads of saazish taking place here more vamps than Wackoon BV only dadisa ruled the roost Deadhope gulaal fulfills all our expectationsSmile

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index