Bigg Boss Season 4

sry guysand close dis topic (Page 2)

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by blueash

Forget kaun pakistani n Indian..But being a woman i am really ashamed of her....
yyy u r ashamed of her....itz her lyf....n as far as countries r concerned....dere sum gud n sum ok type ppl...both everyone has sum defects....sooo...wat a big deal...even sara was doin almost da same things...soo did indian threw her out of india...or r all indian bad n shamless lyk her...no...den yy to veena...plz stop bashin her...

I wonder why r u defending a bitch like her? shez dhabba on womanhood thts wht i feel..any respected people will feel d same..but u differs it why? when sara did wrong thn also we sed she was wrong....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kellys

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Veena is not digrace for any country but only for herself!!!and he family!!!
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Forget kaun pakistani n Indian..But being a woman i am really ashamed of her....
yyy u r ashamed of her....itz her lyf....n as far as countries r concerned....dere sum gud n sum ok type ppl...both everyone has sum defects....sooo...wat a big deal...even sara was doin almost da same things...soo did indian threw her out of india...or r all indian bad n shamless lyk her...no...den yy to veena...plz stop bashin her...

I wonder why r u defending a bitch like her? shez dhabba on womanhood thts wht i feel..any respected people will feel d same..but u differs it why? when sara did wrong thn also we sed she was wrong....
i m not defendin her...i just want ppl to understand dat...itz high tym...of her seductions...itz in her nature...n she doo have lot of gud points...only on one negativity...u cant call her bad...or dhabba of womenhood...dere r soo many other women who doo all dese type of thing....n i never saw any...pros******...as a man....even dey r gals...n no one call dem dhabba...den yy to her...

axeion

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

i m not defendin her...i just want ppl to understand dat...itz high tym...of her seductions...itz in her nature...n she doo have lot of gud points...only on one negativity...u cant call her bad...or dhabba of womenhood...dere r soo many other women who doo all dese type of thing....n i never saw any...pros******...as a man....even dey r gals...n no one call dem dhabba...den yy to her...

Hey thts ur point n u hav right to say wht u feel

,I am really sorry i think i was very harsh on u while writing...Plzz dont take it personall,I have nothng to do with veena or anyone but i dont want to hurt u yaar...sorry again
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Hey thts ur point n u hav right to say wht u feel

,I am really sorry i think i was very harsh on u while writing...Plzz dont take it personall,I have nothng to do with veena or anyone but i dont want to hurt u yaar...sorry again
arey nahi...i m not hurt by ur comment i was hurt by topic creator...plz dont say sorry...as i m also not her fan...but i think sooo itz too much..we all r here to enjoy...just do dat na...we all have lot of other tensions also...soo just have fun here....n dont bash contestants on dere nature...n charaters...plz...dats my point...no personal thing...n if i also said sumthing wrong i m extremely sorry...n i take my words back...

blueash

decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amna18

hey guys iam pakistani but i live in uae frm childhood i used 2 say my mom lets go in pak and live there but now after dis veenas tamasha iam not gonna go there waise b veena ne pure world ko bata dia k how r pakistanis naam toh kharab kar dia hai aur kia baki hai

After reading your thoughts.. Even I want to thank you for not coming in Pakistan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desivaluesSM28Samrenesirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by decent_girll

Originally posted by amna18

hey guys iam pakistani but i live in uae frm childhood i used 2 say my mom lets go in pak and live there but now after dis veenas tamasha iam not gonna go there waise b veena ne pure world ko bata dia k how r pakistanis naam toh kharab kar dia hai aur kia baki hai

After reading your thoughts.. Even I want to thank you for not coming in Pakistan.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....
itz a big tym ahsaan on u ppl who stay in pak...hahahhahahahahahah

decent_girll

phototazmania Senior Member
phototazmania
phototazmania

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Come on...grow up...All show biz people are like that..Majority of Actresses are s**ts...they will do anything for money and publicity..be it pakistani aur indian or even hollywood actresses. Take kim kardashian for example What is she?. They all are the same...dont blame the whole nation for it.

sirjee

Go to top