KaranShilpa Heaven #550th: KaShians REUNION <3 - Page 99

Posted: 13 years ago

Both wer enjoying this!! KASH BAARISH1<3
@sana: good luck for the exam. Hope u do super well
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

that kada scene was HOT but heartbreaking! :(

EXACTLY. One of the most passionate scenes of KaSh. I love it when they r both mad. If it was a novel he would've defo kissed her there n then
Ok KaShians..I gotta go for now.. it was nice to come here for a little and meet you all. Keep rocking this thread! and i'll try coming back later today! byee. tc. :)
Originally posted by amna malik

Ok look ridz mite be shy but she was also a very confident person. Just not confident in love.She didn't know how to love. I wish armaan had taught her or something. I wish she had done more than just blush. i LOVED ridz in dum da dum. She initiated the romance n intimacy. I loved ridz in BB date even more. Cause she wasn't acting, she wasn't provoking. She was letting her self be free in love. Not once did she react like normal ridz would. Even when he didn't kiss her the spell wasn't broken. She was still into him by the end of the date. I wish we had gotten to see THAT ridz more

Wht do i say abt SM, she is easily my fav character in dmg. Just one thing i didn't like, she became too soft in the end. Otherwise shew as perfect

OMG sooo agreed amna di, when Ridhima used to talk about becoming a doctor she was soo confident and even when she was with her cases, but when it came to love it was like she knew nothing. I wished for once armaan had taken control and stripped ridhima out of that shell and showed her how love truely is. Something that is precious, yet when used properly brings out the most beautiful pleasures ever, and that was something ridhima needed to learn. To her love is just innocent, she needed to see the rawness of love, the part where letting go brought out the real person in her, where she didn't have to think about making everything perfect, and just thought of true love.

I think the cv's were tryin to make SM like Ridhima at the end, that really annoyed me, but even when she was turning into a bit of a ridhima, if you had put shilpa and ridhima together at the end, shilpa was acting like an ACTUAL ridhima then the real one herself.
@Swanzzz, your sweetheart is great, he still hates Mumble to the bottom of his last bit...

@Amna, thank you ji 😳 Now that you've wished me luck, I'm sure I'll do super well =]
Originally posted by tehzeebkhan

Aur pass

hayeeeeeeeeeee just a beautiful memory yaar, it was such a lovely moment, soo treasureable yaar.

bubye Milo < come back soon bbe 😳
amna di: you said it all abou SM and Ridz! didn't like how they turned SM to someone else later though. :L
I loved KaSh as AR and ArSh as they were both something completely different but something in them was there thats completely indescribable.

and yeahhhhhh, I wished they made DMG into a novel..with KaSh! 😍

Swancy- you can be the writer of it 🤣🤣
hey guyz ...umm im planning to do a multifandom and i was wondering if someone could pm me these 2 pics used in this siggy.It would really help alot.

Originally posted by tehzeebkhan

ohey hoyeeeeeeeeee, i wish KaSh talked about their scenes < cause they made DMG soo perfect, thats one thing i will never argue with, i will always thank DMG for giving me KaSh.

Lol Sana, tell lukey i love mumbles, so he should get along with mumble 😛