KaranShilpa Heaven #550th: KaShians REUNION <3 - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
@Riya: i told u to come earlier, u missed the water fight we had. hehe

Twin dnt u dare call me SWANSEA woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

@Twin: I knw yaar, because of you now i'm watchin all the Gagan KaSh scenes again lol. I LOVEEEEEEEEE THEM SOO MUCH

@LB: 🤣🤣🤣 Lol sorry munchkin hehe.

Hehehe I love the impact I have on people.. Haaayee 😍
Am on for KaSh pics attack Ash🤣
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

I don't like my vms.😛 anyone else here like it? no. good 😛 haww how dare YOUUU! I officially turn my royal head away from ya and pout veryy hard! rofl

and cannot believe I missed it.😡 did you guys know that Water Fight episode in Lonavla was on my 11th birthday.😳😍🤣

heyya sriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ARMAAN LOVES RIDHIMA << KaShsome < watching a KaShsome scene, hayeeeeeeeeeeeee i miss them sooooooooo much yaar.
😕
😆

heyy...🤗

@ananya...hey..i dint got that...what u mean by that??...doubts n all...😕
SWANSEAAAAA! 😆
Edited by harry9186 - 13 years ago
hawwwwwwwwwwwwww riya, i was 12 when the water fight happened, god i loved KaSh sooooooooooo much yaar, i want them back.

Oh V's right, i thank KaSh sooo very much, if it weren't for them, i wouldn't have met such amazin KaShians in my life, who now are my family

I will always thank KaSh for giving me KaSh friends like you.
divyaaaaaaaaaaa

heyya sri, how u been bbe?

@Twin: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😈 Evil Woman 🤣
Damn my sleep. 😡

Alu- seriously, what do you like in my vms so much?🤣 forget that, which vm did you actually like that i made?🤣

hawwwwwwwwwwwwww riya, i was 12 when the water fight happened, god i loved KaSh sooooooooooo much yaar, i want them back.

Oh V's right, i thank KaSh sooo very much, if it weren't for them, i wouldn't have met such amazin KaShians in my life, who now are my family

I will always thank KaSh for giving me KaSh friends like you.

Aaww Bless! Love you baby! I was thinking about KaSh last night and I too realised how much I love you guys! You all mean so much to me and I'm glad to have met you lot! 🤗😳