Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 95)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by Sofna

Who loved that pond scene in th KC.....Day Dreaming

 
 
Please ask who did n't like it LOL or else the thread will be flooded with replies LOL
Agree with u Sneha otherwise the 150 pages will be gone just answering this question well I think I will answer it on everybody's behalf that we all loved it and it was simply amazing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanxaviaraSofna

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
whtever u guys say but my fav scene has to be that mirror scene where both look into the mirror...u know where viren says "I may not be a part of childhood but i am your life partner now and i like this pic the best." and both look into the mirror Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoSofna

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
gosh m listening tot hat flute music and it is haunting!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Sofna

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Joined: 29 November 2010
Posts: 1995

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by Sofna

Who loved that pond scene in th KC.....Day Dreaming

 
 
Please ask who did n't like it LOL or else the thread will be flooded with replies LOL
Agree with u Sneha otherwise the 150 pages will be gone just answering this question well I think I will answer it on everybody's behalf that we all loved it and it was simply amazing
 

Yes Jaan Sofna is new to this forum and hence is not fully aware of our capabilities. She doesn't know a thread sumtimes gets filled in 3 days LOL Sofna hun i hope you liked Zarmeen's reply on our behalfBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoSofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15047

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

@ navz: hunni the flute music isn't from ccbm...this mucis i need to find out where it's from!


It is not, I want this music sanju, can you try and find out where it is from ? pretty please Embarrassed It keeps echoing in my ears now !! i can't get it out of my mind !! Embarrassed
yaar the flute music is from an old movie "Hero"


awwww, no wonder it sounds so familiar !! thankssssssss sweetheart !! it was driving me crazy !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingSofnaKinSanj

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by xaviara

U know, now I'm getting a gist of what the CT's are up to with NivRen's love story. U see the reason they have not started their love story yet is because they want Nivi to know the real Viren and fall for the person he is, and this side of Viren is only one part of him there is another darker side to his personality !! So this increasing closeness and friendship is going to help NivRen when Nivi get to know about his darker side and his past, and like i have said before she will not be afraid, in fact she would everything in her power to heal all his wounds, and pamper him with love care and attention, and fall in love with him in the process Embarrassed

Navz i think you are bang on target. Nothing else justifies the segment we saw and them saying yeh friendship ki shuruvat hai coz we thought they are already friends. Yeah starting of friendship in a different way is possible but now they are going to be shown as buddies i guess and slowly the actual Viren's personality will be revealed to Nivi first and like u i am sure she will handle it maturely and also fall for him in the process. Though i think its already initiated...
navi and Sneha totally agree with u it will be start of a different kind of friendship and now nivi will start taking care of Viren needs as they will be much closer and Nivi will not be shy anymore or feel uncomfortable around him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Sofna

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Joined: 29 November 2010
Posts: 1995

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

whtever u guys say but my fav scene has to be that mirror scene where both look into the mirror...u know where viren says "I may not be a part of childhood but i am your life partner now and i like this pic the best." and both look into the mirror Day Dreaming

Oh that was picture perfect snap and scene too Embarrassed Nivi gave a slight smile which completed NivRen's picture

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoSofnaKinSanj

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

@ navz: hunni the flute music isn't from ccbm...this mucis i need to find out where it's from!


It is not, I want this music sanju, can you try and find out where it is from ? pretty please Embarrassed It keeps echoing in my ears now !! i can't get it out of my mind !! Embarrassed
yaar the flute music is from an old movie "Hero"


awwww, no wonder it sounds so familiar !! thankssssssss sweetheart !! it was driving me crazy !!
 No problem sweetie anything for u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010Sofna

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Divya's heart beats for Manish - Article

Author: -Aysha-   Replies: 5   Views: 2572

-Aysha- 5 2572 26 July 2010 at 6:36am by -Aysha-
Article-Divya's heart beats for Manish Raisinghani

Author: rose_e   Replies: 3   Views: 3301

rose_e 3 3301 24 July 2010 at 1:07pm by -SilverAngel-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index