Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Girls actually Milee ne ek dialogue mara and i think that is also a very awesome name for the new thread NivRen - Ek duje ke liye πŸ˜³
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenFan

One more thing did any1 notice when they showed that Viren returned with the mechanic and finds Sid there and chats with him, they show(with camera work) someone is looking at them from distance as if that sum1 is the MP, so MP can't be Viren or Sid unless they are trying to confuse us..

Lolz Sneha yesterday I was seeing MP in bushes and  today you are. I think this MP is going to haunt us in our sleep too. πŸ˜† There might be somebody watching but it wasn't clear. 
Shayafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

ohh Keetty , smran , rach  nivrenfan .u all broke my heart 🀣 πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . I wanted tht some1 should hav  supported meπŸ˜† but anyways i hope ki my wish definately fulfilled in d show .n we will see Viren kissing Nivi in real soon .Wht say ? πŸ˜‰ 

BTW thanxx for clearing it but u konw guyz wheather u say it my madness or somethng else but i hav waatched d video again n trust me i m still feeling ki Viren was abt 2 kiss her hehee lol 🀣 OMGGG mera kya hoga ? 🀣 

Moni bola na even i thought initially, so u r not completely wrong hun πŸ˜³ and we all will be dead if Viren kisses Nivi for real πŸ€’
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

ohh Keetty , smran , rach  nivrenfan .u all broke my heart 🀣 πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . I wanted tht some1 should hav  supported meπŸ˜† but anyways i hope ki my wish definately fulfilled in d show .n we will see Viren kissing Nivi in real soon .Wht say ? πŸ˜‰ 

BTW thanxx for clearing it but u konw guyz wheather u say it my madness or somethng else but i hav waatched d video again n trust me i m still feeling ki Viren was abt 2 kiss her hehee lol 🀣 OMGGG mera kya hoga ? 🀣 

Sorry sweetie, didn't wanted to break your heart, I will pray that your wish come true soon. πŸ˜³ Well there is no harm in using your own imagination, what happen if CT didn't give you a kiss, you can dream one of yours. πŸ˜‰
Shayafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Lolz Sneha yesterday I was seeing MP in bushes and  today you are. I think this MP is going to haunt us in our sleep too. πŸ˜† There might be somebody watching but it wasn't clear. 

Ab kya karein dost CT's to kuch dikha nahin rahe hai so we ourselves are imagining things now i guess πŸ˜†
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an AWESOME AND WONDERFUL way to end this weeks cycle of episodes!πŸ‘

I woke up just a while back and reached for my laptop half dreading today's episode due to yesterday's precap. I thought "oh no, no Viren today because of the bike problem." πŸ˜”

However, after the first few minutes I thought I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN!! NivRen overload today! My heart is still beating fast and I still have my goofy smile πŸ˜›

I'm not even going to analyze anything today! Today is just to enjoy NivRen's budding relationship. The song sequence was a very pleasant surprise for viewers (did any of you guys know? I didn't and I was on the forum till 3 am)! NivRen's jugalbandi was very cute, but it was just one song right? The TB article said a few songs, but it doesn't matter, b/c  something is better than nothing at all!!

@Rach: I agree, we shouldn't complain about DD in the episode b/c we got a really good dose of NivRen.

@Keyy: Sharp eyes as usual!

@Milee: congrats on your 1000th post! It seems so far away for me, but I know NivRen will get me there in no time!
Edited by asyadada - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok My sweetypies my new theory: I read somewhere Viren's psychosis can be like Vidya Balan of Bhoolbhuliya So here is new story came up in my mind:

When Viren was 5 yr old he use to spend most of his time with his dadaji who use to recite the stories about brave warrior pritviraj chauhan who destroyed evil. Now his parents separate him to his dadaji which was a set back on the little child's mind. His subconcious mind always believed the stories to be true. NowViren is grown up he came home after so many years. After returning he saw his dadaji in critical condition and couldn't control his anger. He promised his dadaji he will destroy the girl because of whom his dadaji in this condition. But on the other side he met a girl towards whom he got attracted. After he comes to know the truth of the girl he believed she can't do this and he fell in love with her. He did everything in his power to get that girl in his life who has become his wife Nivedita. He promised her that he will give her all the happiness in the life. But behind this sane mind there is a insane mind who still has the delusion that this is the girl who has hurt his dada sahib and is responsible for his condition and he want to punish that girl. So when this insane mind triggers then obsessed pota wake up and try to harm the dushman ki beti to take his revenge by stalking her, scaring her and when the sane mind triggers then Obsessed husband comes out who romance with her, flirt with her, love her.

So how is my theory Jaan just came to my mind so couldn't resist posting it though I know many will want to kill me why in such a romantic mausam I have to write this story but I was tempted to write it.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Millie awesome analysis completely loved it you are too good man I love you.
jazzmine thumbnail
😭 im unlucky i missed today s episode
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all .. I just came online had a very busy morning
whats new how was the episode!?