Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 89)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Sofna

Hi Sharma.nat n  Xaviara I'm Sofna.......a new NivRen AddictLOL

hey sofna !!! welcome to NivRen pagal Khana ! i'm sure you will become even more maniac after discussing with us !!! LOL I'm Naveen, but you can call me Navi or Navz !! Smile
Hey Navz.....i wa actually lookin 4 CURE hereLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged

dont worry Zarmeen sweets i found the article. OMG aaaahhhhhhhh i am just dead now. man i was ment to go to sleep but its not coming for some reason, i am way too excited.

lolz i just saw sofna and zarmeen directing me to the article too so thanks guys.

Edited by qse6 - 24 December 2010 at 6:30am

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hello girls good morning what happened why you went so slow yesterday night when I slept I thought in morning I will get century of this thread completed but here I see just 87 pages done lol
OH mY GOD RACHUUUU. did u watch the new SBB and SBS segments if not run to watch it.
NO JAANU where is the link sweetu what happened anything wonderful

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Call me Zarmeen and yaar it is 6;30 am here and I havent slept yet so u can imagine
Zarmeen i can understnd.....LOL so wer u 4m......Me UK.....N e body else 4m UK too?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Hey sofna welcome here jaan so you are already a psychotic with a worst present state suffering from NivRen psychosis with Insomania so we can't contribute anything furtherWinkLOL

Hug LOLLOL..Tell me about it....my huby was saying the best present he cud giv me over xmas was leave me alone with my lappyTongueROFLROFL
OH MY GOD WONDERFUL GIFT By the way why I am finding Married girls more psychotic over NivRenWink do they compare their love story or hubby with NivRen or VirenLOL. By the way I am rachna and you can call me rach, rachu what ever you like.

simran728gmann2010Sofna

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by qse6

Hello girls good morning what happened why you went so slow yesterday night when I slept I thought in morning I will get century of this thread completed but here I see just 87 pages done lol
OH mY GOD RACHUUUU. did u watch the new SBB and SBS segments if not run to watch it.
NO JAANU where is the link sweetu what happened anything wonderful
Rachu just PM u the links now. OMG it wasnt just wonderful it was more than that. u just have to see it for ur self.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

Hi Sharma.nat n  Xaviara I'm Sofna.......a new NivRen AddictLOL

hey sofna !!! welcome to NivRen pagal Khana ! i'm sure you will become even more maniac after discussing with us !!! LOL I'm Naveen, but you can call me Navi or Navz !! Smile
Hey Navz.....i wa actually lookin 4 CURE hereLOLLOLLOL

awwww hun then you are in the wrong place !! we will make you even more crazy about NIVrEN here !!

and thanks for the link of the article ~! haiiiiiiiii a jugalbandi !!! Embarrassed I'm soooooooo dead ! Nivi singing, Viren playing flute and then NivRen dancing ! what more can anyone ask for ?? Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Hey sofna welcome here jaan so you are already a psychotic with a worst present state suffering from NivRen psychosis with Insomania so we can't contribute anything furtherWinkLOL

Hug LOLLOL..Tell me about it....my huby was saying the best present he cud giv me over xmas was leave me alone with my lappyTongueROFLROFL
OH MY GOD WONDERFUL GIFT By the way why I am finding Married girls more psychotic over NivRenWink do they compare their love story or hubby with NivRen or VirenLOL. By the way I am rachna and you can call me rach, rachu what ever you like.

rachu !!!!!!!!! *hugs* haiiii are u still alive after the segments ! i nearly died !!! haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii if the segment wasn't cute enough, Viren playing that intense and passionate flute music almost killed me !!! EmbarrassedROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Go to top