Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 87)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hav a few queries as i didn watch this shw 4m strt...if sombdy wud enlighten me..obv reason I'm a Kinshuk Fan.....watched Bidaai here n there wen Ragrvir story was more prominent...but stopped wn he went Jail.....

1) Hw Deep is Niv love 4 Sid...??..i mean is it romance tht began from wen they wer small in developed??

2) RS IN Bidaai....portrayed Ragini being ridiculed on basis of her colour.........but wat i dnt understnd is in wat context Nivi is given same treatment by her in-laws....always referrin to her as 'Manhoos' 'No shakl'??

3)Y is Nivi shwn as anothr Sadhna.....that chrcter of Sacrifice n 22 mins of nonstop tears EVERYDAY put me off? Y dznt her charcetr hav shwn to hav more bakbone....??..There r few instances she ahs spoken..n thats wat attracted me to watch....

4)Y do all charcters xcept teh main female lead hav best outfits....i really dnt like majority of Nivi sari...teh rest of cast r given more pretty ones.....Confused.

HELP!!LOL

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Sofna Welcome to the maniac land of Nivren. So sorry never saw ur last post but welcome tothe forum and will be looking forward to ur posts.
Hey....wat can i call u?Embarrassed......maniac is a true description of my present state..Tongue...iw a sup till 6am this morning.....jst watching their scenesLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hello girls good morning what happened why you went so slow yesterday night when I slept I thought in morning I will get century of this thread completed but here I see just 87 pages done lol

Sofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i seem to be addicted to the segments !! must have watched them 100 time each already !!! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingSofnaKinSanjDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Guys im gonna go to sleep now will come back soon. u all have fun discussing. goodnite.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hi Sharma.nat n  Xaviara I'm Sofna.......a new NivRen AddictLOL

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

i seem to be addicted to the segments !! must have watched them 100 time each already !!! EmbarrassedLOL
lolz ur not the only one Navz i think all of us added together we will surely beat the world record of watching the segments.

SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Sofna Welcome to the maniac land of Nivren. So sorry never saw ur last post but welcome tothe forum and will be looking forward to ur posts.
Hey....wat can i call u?Embarrassed......maniac is a true description of my present state..Tongue...iw a sup till 6am this morning.....jst watching their scenesLOLLOLLOL
Hey sofna welcome here jaan so you are already a psychotic with a worst present state suffering from NivRen psychosis with Insomania so we can't contribute anything furtherWinkLOL

NivRenDeewaniSofna

Go to top