Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 84)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Navi I think we will require a new thread today coz these segments r more than enuf for us to fill 150 pages and we r still waiting for the episode to start. Yaar i won't be able to sleep again until I watch the episode now.

And u know what again this segment proves everybody wrong who were thinking that Viren disappeared.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728KinSanj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by xaviara

oh wow, I go to India often because of my work and in fact I will be in Mumbai too next year in December for annual conference !! we should plan and go visit the sets together !! I'm too shy to go alone !!! EmbarrassedLOL That is why despite going to mumbai so many times, I have never tried going to the sets of my fav shows Embarrassed
ofcourse...I have made my plan for december for sure as I have let kinny know too that i am coming in december to meet u EmbarrassedLOL
so yeah...and u just never know we might end up going to his apartment ;-)

Jaan meri kinchu ke palace jaise ghar ko apartment mat bol Don't insult it LOL Cry .It was none less then palace for me yaar when i saw it on tv Wink

simran728zarmeeno

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Jaan meri kinchu ke palace jaise ghar ko apartment mat bol Don't insult it LOL Cry .It was none less then palace for me yaar when i saw it on tv Wink
apartment ko apartment hi bolungi na...aur it was no where near a palace that's exaggeration! ROFL

Edited by SanKi4eva - 24 December 2010 at 5:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged

I want it to be tonight too !!! It would be a lovely gift for the holidays and the weekend !! Maybe the CT's will keep this in mind and show this sequence tonight in the spirit of the holidays ? Embarrassed What a beautiful surprise it would be on christmas eve !! Embarrassed

Ohh yaa jaan me 2 is expecting 2dy . I so hope they showed it 2dy rather then wasting d whole epi on tht crap n dumb Divya n tht sid .Angry I don't want it  .I want Nivren .bas . Embarrassed .

Remeber jaan d sbs n sbb seg regarding " mehndi lagake song sequence " .it was shown on d same of d telecast .We were guessing ki they will show d song on next epi but it came as a surprise 2 us tht we got d song in d song on d same day wen we saw d seg of sbs n sbb .I hope it happens same wid us 2dy also .It will b a unforgettable gift for me for dis christmas . Big smileEmbarrassed

simran728zarmeeno

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged

oh wow, I go to India often because of my work and in fact I will be in Mumbai too next year in December for annual conference !! we should plan and go visit the sets together !! I'm too shy to go alone !!! EmbarrassedLOL That is why despite going to mumbai so many times, I have never tried going to the sets of my fav shows Embarrassed
ofcourse...I have made my plan for december for sure as I have let kinny know too that i am coming in december to meet u EmbarrassedLOL
so yeah...and u just never know we might end up going to his apartment ;-)

apartment ko apartment hi bolungi na...aur it was no where near a palace that's exxaggeration! ROFL

jaan where my Kinshuk lives , where he spends his nights n days whch is his sweet home , it will b none other then palace for me Wink

simran728zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Navi I think we will require a new thread today coz these segments r more than enuf for us to fill 150 pages and we r still waiting for the episode to start. Yaar i won't be able to sleep again until I watch the episode now.

And u know what again this segment proves everybody wrong who were thinking that Viren disappeared.
I agree zarmeen we have allready filled up so many pages that too with out the episode comming out yet .  Yep thats why i was really happy to see the segment today cause remember eirlier i was giving my self a heart attack saying he might dissapear today but when i saw the segment i was fully jumping up and down cause i was wrong, i have never been sooo happy in my life.
Again thanks for the UMAT link. man we r soo luck to get 3 beautiful segment. i still loved the SBS segment the most cause it showed more of their interactions.
By the way where is rachu and ketty , milee and all the others??

Edited by qse6 - 24 December 2010 at 5:28am

simran728

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged

jaan where my Kinshuk lives , where he spends his nights n days whch is his sweet home , it will b none other then palace for me Wink
oh that way? lol phir toh tum mjhe na hi pucho toh acha hai..hehehe...I've been stalking his aprtments ROFL i shall get one too right in front of his aprtment bwahahaha

zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Sanju i know this is late but Congratz for being chaandni of the week darlzBig smile

Edited by qse6 - 24 December 2010 at 5:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoKinSanj

Go to top