Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 83)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I want it to be tonight too !!! It would be a lovely gift for the holidays and the weekend !! Maybe the CT's will keep this in mind and show this sequence tonight in the spirit of the holidays ? Embarrassed What a beautiful surprise it would be on christmas eve !! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeenoKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
navz these CT's aren't that good ki humein itna pyaara surprise bina wait karwaye dedein.. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

navz these CT's aren't that good ki humein itna pyaara surprise bina wait karwaye dedein.. Cry

I know Sanju !! But a girl can hope right ?? I seriously don't think I can wait till Monday !! I mean I haven't seen such a simple, elegant, romantic yet fun segment ever !! Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeenoKinSanj

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Sanju, you mentioned that Kinshuk knows you personally, so do you live in Mumbai ? and do you often go and visit him on the sets ? Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoScintillatingKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I know Sanju !! But a girl can hope right ?? I seriously don't think I can wait till Monday !! I mean I haven't seen such a simple, elegant, romantic yet fun segment ever !! Embarrassed
that's oki agar aaj nhi dikhaya toh we can spend the entire weekened imagining and predicting scenes =D

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoxaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Sanju, you mentioned that Kinshuk knows you personally, so do you live in Mumbai ? and do you often go and visit him on the sets ? Smile
arrey nhi re m not from mumbai agar hoti toh u guys would've been the first ones to know bout the storylines and would've gotten thousands of photos for u guys...but meri aisi kismat kaha?
Kinshuk ko main ek friend ke through jaanti hoon.
and I will surely be going to meet him in december nxt yr...and yeah =D
aur rahi baat in fotos ki my dat friend lives in mumbai and she gets me the latest pics =D

NivRenDeewaniShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged

arrey nhi re m not from mumbai agar hoti toh u guys would've been the first ones to know bout the storylines and would've gotten thousands of photos for u guys...but meri aisi kismat kaha?
Kinshuk ko main ek friend ke through jaanti hoon.
and I will surely be going to meet him in december nxt yr...and yeah =D
aur rahi baat in fotos ki my dat friend lives in mumbai and she gets me the latest pics =D

oh wow, I go to India often because of my work and in fact I will be in Mumbai too next year in December for annual conference !! we should plan and go visit the sets together !! I'm too shy to go alone !!! EmbarrassedLOL That is why despite going to mumbai so many times, I have never tried going to the sets of my fav shows Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728ScintillatingKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged

oh wow, I go to India often because of my work and in fact I will be in Mumbai too next year in December for annual conference !! we should plan and go visit the sets together !! I'm too shy to go alone !!! EmbarrassedLOL That is why despite going to mumbai so many times, I have never tried going to the sets of my fav shows Embarrassed
ofcourse...I have made my plan for december for sure as I have let kinny know too that i am coming in december to meet u EmbarrassedLOL
so yeah...and u just never know we might end up going to his apartment ;-)

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top