Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 81)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by xaviara

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! I'm soooooooooooo dead !! Embarrassed Haiiiii someone save me from this couple, they are hell bent on killling me with their cuteness and their OH SO SIZZLING Chemistry !!!!!!!! Embarrassed OMG !!!! I can't believe my eyes, what an amazing and out of this world sequence !! Haiiiiiiiiiiii please don't let this be a dream sequence !! Pretty please !!! I want this to be real !!! And I think it is because they are talking about friendship !!! Embarrassed Gosh they are looking so amazing together !! And i almost died when Viren is playing the flute !! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed And their dance !! How bubbly, peppy and adorable it is !! KinHa's expressions are to die for !! LOL I want to see Nivi like this once in the show, where she is being the person she is capable of being, just like Viren imagined her in his dream sequence during KC, where she is so smiling, fun, playful and so bubbly !! I can't wait for this sequence !! Embarrassed

By the way how come no one made a post on this on the forum ?? LOL

main banane waali thi but i kinda exceeded the peak hr limit of my net LOL so i am waiting for the clock to strike 12 and I can rush to wtch the entire thing Big smile
dkha navz u were so pissed off at ma viren last ngiht and see now...you'r drooling over this couple LOL see the magic of viren Embarrassed

Sajnu, I get mad at Viren because i love him yaar ! and we only get mad at people we love !!! WinkEmbarrassed and upar sey if he is gonna play the flute like that, who the hell can stay mad at him ???????? Embarrassed I wonder if the flute music they played is from the song sequence or did the SBS people add it on their own !! i want it ! It is so passionate and at the same time so haunting ! i got goosebumps while watching Viren play flute to it !! EmbarrassedLOL
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingXSilentWishesXKinSanj

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Yeah i know that Embarrassed Ok i will call u as evil ROFL
Haha! If something like that happens i wont mind on watching that scene ever forever.
imagine her blabering to herself! Oh no wat is happening there! ROFL
man ur getting me hyper just imagining this isI am ROFLing! ROFL

I always imagine this ROFL ROFL when Nivren unite then we can ROFL everyday along with droolingROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728xaviaraKinSanj

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

yaar navi mut phoocho I guess we all r dead. yaar can't even type anymore. UFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff kiya kar diya hai yaar. They r bent on killing us no doubt abt it
I knowwww zarmeen i think i need oxygen mask now cause i cant breathe, yep they r hell bent on killing us, why do we have to wait for mondayCry. OMG i have like practically broken my mouse by constantly hitting the play button. ahahah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728xaviaraXSilentWishesX

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! I'm soooooooooooo dead !! Embarrassed Haiiiii someone save me from this couple, they are hell bent on killling me with their cuteness and their OH SO SIZZLING Chemistry !!!!!!!! Embarrassed OMG !!!! I can't believe my eyes, what an amazing and out of this world sequence !! Haiiiiiiiiiiii please don't let this be a dream sequence !! Pretty please !!! I want this to be real !!! And I think it is because they are talking about friendship !!! Embarrassed Gosh they are looking so amazing together !! And i almost died when Viren is playing the flute !! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed And their dance !! How bubbly, peppy and adorable it is !! KinHa's expressions are to die for !! LOL I want to see Nivi like this once in the show, where she is being the person she is capable of being, just like Viren imagined her in his dream sequence during KC, where she is so smiling, fun, playful and so bubbly !! I can't wait for this sequence !! Embarrassed

By the way how come no one made a post on this on the forum ?? LOL

yaar navi mut phoocho I guess we all r dead. yaar can't even type anymore. UFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff kiya kar diya hai yaar. They r bent on killing us no doubt abt it

zarmeeeeeeeeeeeen !! thanks for the links hun !! and i knowww ! i am sooooooo dead, I so want this to be real, because God and CT knows when we will be able to see  Nivi so happy, playful, bubbly and smiling !! Embarrassed And if Viren is gonna turn into a obsessive lover with his dark side coming out, so maybe this is the last time we would be watch him being all flirty and happy with Nivi !!!  Please let this be real and if it is, no one should interrupt them !! No MP, No CC !! and No SID !!!

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingXSilentWishesX

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Girls does anyone know about the flute music ?? I want it !!!! Embarrassed

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingXSilentWishesX

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Sajnu, I get mad at Viren because i love him yaar ! and we only get mad at people we love !!! WinkEmbarrassed and upar sey if he is gonna play the flute like that, who the hell can stay mad at him ???????? Embarrassed I wonder if the flute music they played is from the song sequence or did the SBS people add it on their own !! i want it ! It is so passionate and at the same time so haunting ! i got goosebumps while watching Viren play flute to it !! EmbarrassedLOL
LOL
heheh see ma baby does make up for it and makes sure his nivrenians are happy in the end :$Embarrassed

simran728xaviaraXSilentWishesX

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged

LOL
Navz i knowwwww, the flute scene was just killing yaar. I think viren with his flute has cast a spell which just makes us go gaga over him.Embarrassed
What ever music it was it was beautiful i want it. i was never fond of flute music but after watching viren, man i have this thing now for flute musc ( only the ones played by him )..

simran728XSilentWishesXxaviaraKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Girls does anyone know about the flute music ?? I want it !!!! Embarrassed
O O O me tooo wanna know...gosh u guys r getting me jealous..coz i hven't gotten the chance to see it yet Unhappy

simran728NivRenDeewaniXSilentWishesX

Go to top