Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... (Page 80)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

bechare NivRen shaadi shuda hoke bhi cc se chup chup kar date pe jaana pad raha hai unhe ROFL

sanju then only it will be fun ROFL I love seeing cc's  horrified expressions LOL
oye nsihu when did ya come? hehehe!
gosh honestly cc's expressions r classic seeing her smirk has made me a pro at giving smirks ROFL I can sure be wvil now. hahahhaha
ROFLROFLROFL Sanju ur too much. ahahah. Yep i think all of us here are pro at giving smirks now all thanks to her and then when her plan fails we all can give her evil smirks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoXSilentWishesXKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged

U girls are so fast LOL It is hard for me too catch up ROFL So i m just reading it ROFL
Her smirks are so irritating ROFL U r not that evil  Sanju ROFL
Well imagine Nivren in a date romancing and dancing and lost in each other's thoughts without CC's permission ROFL And she gets to know it after they leave. Viren switches of his phone. Wat could be more better ROFL
hehehehe nishu kya karein this is the hyperness of ma Viren Embarrassed

oh I am evil..more than CC ROFL
omg omg omg..i'd laugh CC realises no NivRen in the house...phoen pe phone try kar rhi hai...bwahahahahha...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

bechare NivRen shaadi shuda hoke bhi cc se chup chup kar date pe jaana pad raha hai unhe ROFL

sanju then only it will be fun ROFL I love seeing cc's  horrified expressions LOL
ROFLROFL So true sanju and nishi. Along with our fun of seeing Nivren dance we will have a blast seeing CC horrified expression. lolz..But as Zarmeen said i dont think CC will know about it before them going mabye after they comeback she will know and then we can have fun. double mastiBig smile

yeah seeing her walking here and there with restless mind Evil Smile ROFL

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeeno

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! I'm soooooooooooo dead !! Embarrassed Haiiiii someone save me from this couple, they are hell bent on killling me with their cuteness and their OH SO SIZZLING Chemistry !!!!!!!! Embarrassed OMG !!!! I can't believe my eyes, what an amazing and out of this world sequence !! Haiiiiiiiiiiii please don't let this be a dream sequence !! Pretty please !!! I want this to be real !!! And I think it is because they are talking about friendship !!! Embarrassed Gosh they are looking so amazing together !! And i almost died when Viren is playing the flute !! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed And their dance !! How bubbly, peppy and adorable it is !! KinHa's expressions are to die for !! LOL I want to see Nivi like this once in the show, where she is being the person she is capable of being, just like Viren imagined her in his dream sequence during KC, where she is so smiling, fun, playful and so bubbly !! I can't wait for this sequence !! Embarrassed

By the way how come no one made a post on this on the forum ?? LOL

main banane waali thi but i kinda exceeded the peak hr limit of my net LOL so i am waiting for the clock to strike 12 and I can rush to wtch the entire thing Big smile
dkha navz u were so pissed off at ma viren last ngiht and see now...you'r drooling over this couple LOL see the magic of viren Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoXSilentWishesXxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! I'm soooooooooooo dead !! Embarrassed Haiiiii someone save me from this couple, they are hell bent on killling me with their cuteness and their OH SO SIZZLING Chemistry !!!!!!!! Embarrassed OMG !!!! I can't believe my eyes, what an amazing and out of this world sequence !! Haiiiiiiiiiiii please don't let this be a dream sequence !! Pretty please !!! I want this to be real !!! And I think it is because they are talking about friendship !!! Embarrassed Gosh they are looking so amazing together !! And i almost died when Viren is playing the flute !! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed And their dance !! How bubbly, peppy and adorable it is !! KinHa's expressions are to die for !! LOL I want to see Nivi like this once in the show, where she is being the person she is capable of being, just like Viren imagined her in his dream sequence during KC, where she is so smiling, fun, playful and so bubbly !! I can't wait for this sequence !! Embarrassed

I know Navz it was just beyond awsome. I think no one posted it in the fourmn cause they must be dead after watching it. My heart is beating sooo fast man, what a segment and i hope u r rite that its not a dream. love KnHa they r awsome at protraying Nivren. yep loved thebubbly nivi as well, oh man i dont want weekend to come, just skip to monday !!!!!!!!

simran728ScintillatingXSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged

U girls are so fast LOL It is hard for me too catch up ROFL So i m just reading it ROFL
Her smirks are so irritating ROFL U r not that evil  Sanju ROFL
Well imagine Nivren in a date romancing and dancing and lost in each other's thoughts without CC's permission ROFL And she gets to know it after they leave. Viren switches of his phone. Wat could be more better ROFL
hehehehe nishu kya karein this is the hyperness of ma Viren Embarrassed

oh I am evil..more than CC ROFL
omg omg omg..i'd laugh CC realises no NivRen in the house...phoen pe phone try kar rhi hai...bwahahahahha...

Yeah i know that Embarrassed Ok i will call u as evil ROFL
Haha! If something like that happens i wont mind on watching that scene ever forever.
imagine her blabering to herself! Oh no wat is happening there! ROFL

NivRenDeewanisimran728KinSanj

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged

yaar navi mut phoocho I guess we all r dead. yaar can't even type anymore. UFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff kiya kar diya hai yaar. They r bent on killing us no doubt abt it

simran728Scintillatingxaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Yeah i know that Embarrassed Ok i will call u as evil ROFL
Haha! If something like that happens i wont mind on watching that scene ever forever.
imagine her blabering to herself! Oh no wat is happening there! ROFL
man ur getting me hyper just imagining this isI am ROFLing! ROFL

NivRenDeewanisimran728XSilentWishesX

Go to top